giving city states nukes

Raneman

Warlord
What could be more tense then players and AI loading friendly city states up with nukes? The second one goes off, MAD and game over. Doesn't that sound fun?

At this moment city states can't/won't even move land units pass their borders or even use the workers to building roads/railroads so what would be the point of implementing a useless feature such as that without addressing the AI first?

At this moment city states can't/won't even move land units pass their borders or even use the workers to building roads/railroads so what would be the point of implementing a useless feature such as that without addressing the AI first?

I've seen nations burned to the ground by city states on the warpath.

What should they build roads to? Their other cities?

Agreed. I played a game once where I kept gifting modern era units to an allied militaristic city-state (Almaty, I think) in a war against Korea. Almaty ended up completely conquering Korea's remaining 7 or 8 cities with little to no assistance from me.

What if said city-state doesn't have uranium to support it? Strategic resource penalty *eeeeekkk* CS deletes it :aargh:

I have to disagree with this when in my last game a city state actually took one of my cities! Yes, I was embarrassed!

Top Bottom