Glass Multimer Reporter: A GMR Game

PrimEval

Warlord
This thread is for discussion of GMR game 1541.
Medieval Start on Continents+
Large map, 10 players with 20 city states
Game pace: Quick.
All victory conditions except time enabled.
All other settings default.

No trading with an AI controlled civ is allowed unless that civ has reached its skip limit of 10 turns.

When someone reaches 8 skips we can start looking for a replacement. Skips are useful if you will be away for a few days and want the AI to play as few turns for you as possible. If this is not critical then vacation mode is preferred.

Siam 260 AD: Ramkhamhaeng decides his capital should be moved away from the coast to an inland silver mine. He is a paranoid man, and his advisers worry about the wasted years as the settlers trek inland.

NB: I will be taking a screenshot every turn, to be released in packets with a 40 turn delay.

Sigh, Ethiopia again, do we have religion from medieval? I should choose civ

Yes you can still found a religion on medieval start and Ethiopia is amazing on medieval; all cities start with a shrine and monument pre-built, or the awesome stele in your case.

Really :D that's great then

Jungles:mischief: Looks like the pantheon choice is easy pick.

Ethiopia medieval start really rocks! Endless faith :thumbsup:

Oh so happy about your civ now all of a sudden?
Atleast you have something useful and more to look forward to.

Oh so happy about your civ now all of a sudden?
Atleast you have something useful and more to look forward to.

Roman is still deadly, as you can build the catapult UU from turn 1 and see if iron is available around. At least the legions can be used to build roads. The building bonus is always handy. Either war or builder, your choice is flexible.

Yes, but the window in wich I can use my UU is very small. If I want to use it I have to rush.
Building UA, sure its ok. But I've never seen it as anything but "ok".

This is plus map so I guess CS are hiding to the coast, if you build an strong army early on, you can extract worker or money from CS to fund your warrior upgrade. Just remember to embark early. You can raise an army in no time to crush your neighbour (hopefully not me:D).

The building UA is very strong!

Take liberty free settler. Capital builds library first. Satelite cities warriors for upgrade. Once capital finishes library, switch around, then national college. That way you have your military and science both covered. Find as many CS as you can to bully.

You've chosen your social policy, haven't you? Hope you did not go tradition.

I havent done anything yet. I'm still at work. First turn in an hour and a half or so.

The Iroquois offer greetings and goodwill to our apparently southern neighbors, the celts ... we see much to admire in our similarities, though we may not be separated by the atlantic in this world. much prosperity to us both!

Greetings mighty Iroquois. The Celts wish for nothing but druidic good will and lots of forests.

Greetings Siamese people, care to share your secret on how to get Oracle finished so quickly?

Top Bottom