Glen Beck calls Ron Paul supporters Terrorists

I had a feeling, but he said he was a Libertarian in the video. But he sure as hell doesn't sound like one.

He called himself a conservative in his special on Islam about a year ago. He could have changed I guess, but I view him more of a moderate conservative.

Man I hate this guy. I was first introduced to him during the whole Michael Richards incident. After 10 seconds of watching I pegged him as the tool he was.

Check out my signature... I think it's an important article and I think I should start a new thread with it.

Anyway, Ron Paul offends me in so many ways. I just find him truly despicable.

Check out my signature... I think it's an important article and I think I should start a new thread with it.

Well you don't have to worry about voting for him, being that you are in Australia.

Americans get very pissed off when foreigners say either good things or bad things about an American candidate, either advocating for them or making them out to be evil.

Speaking of which, I support Ron Paul because I don't want government butting into my life, stealing money from my pay check for foreign military adventures, and for Social Security that will not exist by the time I reach retirement age. Ron Paul will not win, I know this in the bottom of my heart, but if he causes people to truely think about the role of government, and its excesses, then his candidacy is well worth it.

RON PAUL WOULD HAVE STOPPED PEARL HARBOR

He technically would have, because Ron Paul would have probably not embargoed Japan by stopping oil shipments and other stuff. But I know what you were intending to do, make fun of Ron Paul supporters. You are an ass.

I had a feeling, but he said he was a Libertarian in the video. But he sure as hell doesn't sound like one.

He's not the least libertarian.

He's populist-right. In that, he tries to be "popular" for people who would describe themselves of right-of-centre.

Ron Paul opposes the civil rights act?

I thought he was a loon before...

You quote Othello, but you're still an ass.

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz

You hear that? It was the sound of Gogf's post flying right over your head.

Hey calm down guys, lets not curse.

Yankee talking like that to them isnt going to help spread the message of liberty into their minds, it will make their resistance to discover Ron Paul and liberty even stronger.

If all the crazy attacks were true about Ron Paul the media would be all over it.

There are tons of african americans who support Ron Paul, he isnt a racist neo nazi.

I dont know how many times I have to say that.

Your hero is quite the ass.

Who said he was my hero? Jesus, its alright to support Rudy, a man who has been married three times, and cheated in two, its alright to support Romney, a man that would rather allow a kid with MS to writhe in pain instead of allowing him access to medical marijuana, you call Ron Paul an ass, yet he was called the most honest man in Congress by John McCain, and has never had a contradicting vote in Congress. Its one thing to challenge his political beliefs, its another to directly call the man an ass, when he is the most honest man running for President. Is it so evil for me to want to be left alone by the Government?

Who said he was my hero? Jesus, its alright to support Rudy, a man who has been married three times, and cheated in two, its alright to support Romney, a man that would rather allow a kid with MS to writhe in pain instead of allowing him access to medical marijuana, you call Ron Paul an ass, yet he was called the most honest man in Congress by John McCain, and has never had a contradicting vote in Congress. Its one thing to challenge his political beliefs, its another to directly call the man an ass, when he is the most honest man running for President. Is it so evil for me to want to be left alone by the Government?

Don't worry, DYank, there's a fantasic place for you to talk about how "honest" Ron Paul is an how he will help you "be left alone by the government". You can read about it in this thread.

Top Bottom