Global Commandments not working

infidel88

Prince
Anyone tried them in 12/8 and got them working? I'm in Renessaince now, am host 2nd time in a row, and didn't get a single yield yet. Also when resolution passed, I dind't get yields (at least no popup, maybe yields were added). Kinda disappointing or maybe I am missing something somehere?

Just tried it in my 12/8 game and the per turn yield values got added just fine. Didn't test the resolution yields though.

Just tried it in my 12/8 game and the per turn yield values got added just fine. Didn't test the resolution yields though.

Are you getting any popup for that. Or is it included in any stats? I don't have it listed anywhere and I have way too many cities to manually calculate how much is and should be.

no popup, i just look at the global yields at the top of the screen before and after i choose the belief, and each yield goes up by 40 per turn as soon as i take it.

Yeah there is no feedback mechanic to show you take it, I haven't been able to find it in the Global Yields summary or in any city screen....so the UI of it could use work.

So I counted science in all of my cities and yes, every turn I seem to be getting exactly as much science, as I have listed on the top bar. I am host for 40+ turns now - since the start of congress, so it seems I lost quite a lot of yields

Here is a savefile: http://www.filedropper.com/olo

Before and after i take it: http://imgur.com/a/4uCTe

Are you using any mods that may cause a conflict maybe?

Ok, so it seems like it's spread all over science somehow. Kinda... illogical and weird, but if it's there, I cannot argue.

Only mods I am using are different colors of civs and colorful religion icons, so should be irrelevant.

If it is of any importance, I took that belief before there was a world congress.

Ok, so it seems like it's spread all over science somehow. Kinda... illogical and weird, but if it's there, I cannot argue.

What? It shows up in the capital/holy city, of course.

EDIT: Not sure which one, as I always found my holy city in my capital.

What? It shows up in the capital/holy city, of course.

EDIT: Not sure which one, as I always found my holy city in my capital.

Just checked and indeed it's true. Can text be changed to '+ X yields in YOUR HOLY CITY per turn' ?

Top Bottom