1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Global Consciousness Project

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Narz, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Birdjaguar

Birdjaguar Hanafubuki Retired Moderator Supporter

This link wins the day!! :thumbsup:

2. yung.carl.jung

yung.carl.jung Hey Bird! I'm Morose & Lugubrious

then I misunderstood :)

3. xwyhzol

xwyhzol Chieftain

I think you confuse logic with possibility, logic is the observer's-encrypt-data that's transmit if observing intrinsically, where you would be decrypting a specimen for it's intrinsic data.

Formats of existence means the species of things like the universe, simulation or any other experience hub.

Yes, it's very unique and productive where new things are concerned (or maybe not if people know the shape of it), but it wouldn't be original if universe like formats of existence is context.

I consider dreams and illusions things we observe. If you're wondering, I got my information from studying light and the former, dreams and illusions. I discovered ECS, a mind tool, studying it brought me wealth and wisdom.

Evolution of universe like phenomena through intelligent catalyst.

There probably are species that can observe the universe from any angle and other species of universe.

No offense intended.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    Birdjaguar likes this.
  4. hobbsyoyo

hobbsyoyo Deity

Can you explain what the video was about?

5. Narz

Narz keeping it real

Some machine that's supposed to measure whether human consciousness can alter random number generation. Basically an attempt to prove that human's consciousness can influence material reality beyond our heads (and the actions are heads convince us to take of course).

hobbsyoyo likes this.
  6. Birdjaguar

Thank you. I'm curious where you are from.

I am still a bit lost on what you mean by logic. "logic is the observer's-encrypt-data that's transmit if observing intrinsically, where you would be decrypting a specimen for it's intrinsic data." Is this a translation or is this a definition based on some specific theory or view of the the universe? Yes i was wondering where you got your information from. when you say "studying light" do you mean from studying the physics of light or something else?

What I have gathered so far is that you see the universe as a finite thing which has "something" outside it where intelligent life lives and can look into our universe (and others?) and "see" what is happening. You have also hinted that our universe is a purpose made creation. Am I on target with these observations?

7. Birdjaguar

@xwyhzol I'd love a reply and to continue the conversation!

8. xwyhzol

xwyhzol Chieftain

you'll have to give me a moment for I am moving home X(, it won't be long(est. Sun/Mon).

To briefly answer, I think logic is, a consciousness bound phenomenon(hence observer's), that is present in any object but only transmit if a conscious mind observes it intrinsically (hence encrypt) and, upon encryption I'll acknowledge intrinsic data(hence data).

What is the logic behind a TV?
    Why do we use 'behind ' in this phrase? It's as if we're to decrypt it... So first, let's get 'behind' out the way, I'm decrypting the TV to find.. It functions X(encrypt data).

I think that there are other forms of universe-like phenomenon. Yes, it seems probable that not only one is made. When I die, I think there's a high chance, because of my desire to live, I'll live again and again; maybe somewhere else!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    Birdjaguar likes this.
  9. Birdjaguar

@xwyhzol np, I'm patient and will wait. Where is home? Or where will your new home be?

10. xwyhzol

xwyhzol Chieftain

Taunton, about 45 miles from my old home in Yeovil! :D

11. xwyhzol

xwyhzol Chieftain

We are an image format; we create child images of our format, with sperm(male) and egg(female).

Imagine being blind; it's a devastating curse - a lot less than being deaf.

So, foremostly, sight.

We're foremostly an image but we have secondary sense(hearing, etc), and we use this to complement our primary sense.

The image of a child is not unique, but can be; childbirth is an attempt at taking the parts of the mother and father that correlate best(the parts the father likes about the mother, and vice versa); and unless, as I said previously, a species with universal capacity already knows the shape of our universe, it's our duty to produce good child images(yes, I mean selective breeding).

If the shape of the universe is known, the species who knows it can produce a similar effect(as sperm and egg).

If so, it only means we're redundant for that duty.

I'm not saying it's all about beauty, but there are some beautiful faces in the world/universe; imagine if a species that can create simulations much smaller than the universe, controlled intelligence enough to easily create beautiful faces?! That would be cool, for all people - beauty is a nice comfort.

In short, I believe this universe was created to discover new potential for all simulations.

(Here all day, replying).

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  12. cardgame

cardgame Sensual Kitten

I'm not elevated enough for this thread

yung.carl.jung likes this.
  13. xwyhzol

xwyhzol Chieftain

I'm probably wrong...

However, I'd still advise you to think outside the box concerning other universe like phenomenon. Otherwise it equates to a small mind!

14. Birdjaguar

Sorry, I've been distracted by Path of Exile's new league. :)

Of our five senses, sight may have more importance, but to be a social human, hearing and touch are critical. Taste and smell are now bonuses. As far as babies go, you are off track. The evolutionary imperative is have babies that will survive. Being attractive (in your culture) may help that. The physical features of babies are "designed" to make them more appealing to adults so they have better survival rates.

Beauty can be nice, but it does not make a relationship work. A handsome brute or conniving wench can easily make a partner's life terrible.

You talk about "knowing" the size, shape, format, etc. of an infinite universe by something. And you seem to say that our universe is a simulation. Of what? is it a poor copy? Who or what might have created it? How would it it be a practice field for other simulations? When was our simulation created?

15. Mouthwash

Mouthwash Escaped Lunatic

Idealist Philosopher says...

16. xwyhzol

xwyhzol Chieftain

What is your understanding of infinity? Recycling? Or it just goes on forever?

I hypothesize that our universe is a type of simulation - I don't think it's the purest type. For one, we die in this simultation; so take death as the measure by which it is impure.

Who created our universe was likely a member of a confederation, or the confederation itself, of some intelligent species of a purer simulation.

I'm not saying God at all; God-like, maybe, but definitely not the first mover; likely someone far down the line in existence; one who actually did the science for 'big bang technology'.

There's a lot of information to be gathered from this universe, especially if you can keep a tab on it all. I believe energy parasites mine species, and memorize as much data as they can take from the universe. How this improves simulation is obvious; new vessel types, new environments, etc. And even if it was just for pleasure, I'm sure the fact that waste sense is picked up and artistic frames are made; think about how high quality a focal point in our vision is - good photo potential.

17. yung.carl.jung

yung.carl.jung Hey Bird! I'm Morose & Lugubrious

I don't believe in Matrix-type simulation at all, as I already said, in fact for me it's absolutely clear that simulations are all man-made. so, in a way, I am a materialist in that regard. it's not so much that this world is simulated, it's that we've slowly populated this world with simulations and simulacra. it's a recent phenomenon, aided by the rise of technology and the changes in cognition that come along with it.

why do you think death cannot by simulated, but life can? that makes absolutely no sense to me. what is it then, that is simulated?

How is this in any way different from "god (a higher being) created the earth"?

there's absolutely no difference between "a higher being engineered big bang" and "god created the earth", they're two variations of the same story.

If everyone is beautiful, no one is. Stone-age people smelled like poo and had absolutely no idea of grooming, but even among them there were ones considered more or less beautiful. if everyone had "perfect" skull-shape and features, through genetic engineering, we would still be looking for differences, even more minute, and declaring some people beautiful or ugly.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2019
  18. Farm Boy

Farm Boy The trees are actually quite lovely.

Don't discount taste and smell in sociability. Smell burrows in deep. "Stinky" is a social cardinal sin, associated with disease and taken to neurotic excess in the age of powdered aluminum antiperspirants. Taste? Insult somebody's food and you've insulted them to the bone.

19. El_Machinae

El_Machinae Colour vision since 2018 Retired Moderator

They're all so interesting. Smell is a very ancient sense, and is deep in our memory pathways. Huge amounts of our brain is devoted to vision. Hearing is interesting. While obviously a person doesn't need hearing to have language, the neuronal centers devoted to language (that a deaf person still has) were evolved in a neuro-architecture that had hearing as it continued to refine.

20. xwyhzol

xwyhzol Chieftain

I said I'm not saying beauty is all. I already know what you said.

God is known as the soul one, where does it say in the bible " and God did science for the big bang. " Further, a member of a species who had lived a long time before even thinking about the big bang, is not God. God-like, sure.