Global Release, Global Livestreams! October 23, 2014

PeteMurray

Chieftain
EDIT: TOMORROW, 23 OCTOBER 2014

Those last couple of hours before a game unlocks are always the toughest. Why not come celebrate with us on not one, but three different livestreams tomorrow, 23 October? We'll be holding 2-hour-long streaming events ending with the unlock times for each of the three zones:

8AM PDT/11AM EDT/5PM CET - Zone 1 (Asia, Polystralia) - Firaxis Games with Pete Murray
2PM PDT/5PM EDT/11PM CET - Zone 2 (Africa, Europe) - Writing Bull with special guest Christian Weigel
7PM PDT/10PM EDT/4AM CET - Zone 3 (Western Hemisphere) - 2K Games with David Hinkle

We're going to be sharing a single savegame across all three livestreams, so the later in the day you tune in, the more advanced the game will be.

I want to thank the CFC community for all your enthusiasm up to this point, and I hope you guys have fun with Beyond Earth when you get your hands on it!

Thanks Pete, I'm certain I will have a ton of fun with BE.

Hey, why don't you offer the save for download so people may try it out further?

Moderator Action: Date added to thread title.

8AM PDT/11AM EDT/5PM CET - Zone 1 (Asia, Polystralia) - Firaxis Games with Pete Murray
2PM PDT/5PM EDT/11PM CET - Zone 2 (Africa, Europe) - Writing Bull with special guest Christian Weigel
7PM PDT/10PM EDT/4AM CET - Zone 3 (Western Hemisphere) - 2K Games with David Hinkle

LOL. Just noticed you used "Polystralia" like it's a regular thing. I'm going to start slipping that into normal conversation, too. :lol:

EDIT: TOMORROW, 23 OCTOBER 2014

8AM PDT/11AM EDT/5PM CET - Zone 1 (PAC, Polystralia) - Firaxis Games with Pete Murray
2PM PDT/5PM EDT/11PM CET - Zone 2 (PAU, Franco-Iberia, Slavic Federation, Kavithan Protectorate) - Writing Bull with special guest Christian Weigel
7PM PDT/10PM EDT/4AM CET - Zone 3 (ARC, Brasilia) - 2K Games with David Hinkle

Fixed ;)

Can not wait for release now. How does one make 26 hours go really really fast?

:p

With less than 12 hours to go for me, I have officially entered the darkest hour of my six month wait. I keep checking the release schedule to verify it is actually 4am 24/10 for Eastern Australia. I still have to go to sleep tonight, which will entail endless tossing and turning. Absolute torture.

Man, Pete is frustrating to watch. He assigns 2 spies but neglects his 3rd spy, and then uses his worker to improve an algae tile for his incoming 2nd city, but then places the city too far away to work the tile. *facepalm*

Man, Pete is frustrating to watch. He assigns 2 spies but neglects his 3rd spy, and then uses his worker to improve an algae tile for his incoming 2nd city, but then places the city too far away to work the tile. *facepalm*

The rest of the livestreamers should be less cringe-inducing.

The rest of the livestreamers should be less cringe-inducing.

It's all good though, I don't mean to insult. Thanks for showing us some more gameplay before release, and congratulations on what is likely to be a large success for Firaxis.

Top Bottom