Global warming

Status
Not open for further replies.

enjay

Chieftain
Global warming ?
Where ?
I'm from Czech republic (central Europe) and now, in October, we have 20 cm of snow !!! When our planet starts warm ? I'm not wealth enought to move some warmer country, like Hawai :)
F*ing cold.
So S.O.S., donate me, I want move :D

Gypsies stole the global warming.
And there's a Czech republic in central europe now ? :confused:

Srsly tho,
The cold you are experiencing is not the result of global warming but the result of communism. Since czechia is full of communists it gets cold winters - simple as that.
You can avoid the cold by embracing the islamic imigrants since they come with the warm desert air.

Welcome to CFC OT :)

Hawaii is not a country.

There is no space between the last word of a sentence and the question mark/exclamation point(s).

The Czech Republic is in Eastern Europe.

Global warming causes more extreme weather patterns, such as heavier snowfall in early fall and late spring.

I'm not wealth enought to move some warmer country, like Hawai :)

Nah, stay there. I assume you want to move to the coast in a tropical country right? Don't - you'll probably have to move again in 20 or 30 years. Just build a wall around Czechia so you can stay in your nice and cosy landlocked place without being swamped by refugees.

Until people realize that global warming will lead to earlier winters and colder temperatures sometimes, we are doomed to live in perpetual ignorance.

Another misinterpretation of scientific theory. Why the hell am I not surprised?

I'll ask god about it and get back to you as soon as possible.

EDIT: He says he doesn't know you. I'm not sure how to proceed, this has never happened before...

Until people realize that global warming will lead to earlier winters and colder temperatures sometimes, we are doomed to live in perpetual ignorance.

You're right. Every weather anomaly is caused by global warming. Some people are doomed to live in perpetual ignorance.

And they just keep on doing it.

Until some people learn to stop putting words in other peoples' mouths, they are doomed to live in perpetual ignorance.

Good idea.

You're right. Every weather anomaly is caused by global warming. Some people are doomed to live in perpetual ignorance.

Actually, your sarcasm has made me realize you're right. No weather anomalies whatsoever have ever been caused by global warming.

Moderator Action: The maturity in this thread is too low. In fact, almost every single poster needs to read the forum rules.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom