Globe Theatre & Unhappy Faces

cursif

Chieftain
Up until last night, I've found myself unable to build the Globe Theatre even with the requisite theatre already in place. I know there's an unhappiness requirement. I even starved a city down to one citizen thinking he'd have to be happy but no!!! Even with just one citizen, I got a "it's just too crowded" frowny.

Finally, last night the Globe Theatre popped up in my list of options for a city [which did have some unhappiness faces--I'm pretty sure] during my first golden age. [Note: Golden ages aren't so simple to attain anymore, are they?]

Is there some kind of weird unhappiness bug going on? Am I just crazy? What's y'all's experience like?

I think you need at least 5 theatres, or something, before you can build it! It's not enough with one in the city that builds it!

On the side note, forget not you can only build a limit of World and National wonders in 1 city. When u hold your mouse over a wodner it sohuld say in its desc somewhere (National or World wonder: 1) means this city can only hold 1 more of this type of wonder.

TerraHero said:
On the side note, forget not you can only build a limit of World and National wonders in 1 city. When u hold your mouse over a wodner it sohuld say in its desc somewhere (National or World wonder: 1) means this city can only hold 1 more of this type of wonder.

A city is limited to 2 national wonders, but an unlimited world wonders. That number references how many of that building that can be built total.

Top Bottom