1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Glory In the Sun

Discussion in 'Never Ending Stories' started by ZeletDude, Dec 2, 2010.

1. TheLizardKing

TheLizardKing Let's talk Michelle.

Well, if you feel as though you are entitled to anything else, you may suggest something.

2. germanicus12

germanicus12 First Citizen of Rome

No, are you guys really that sure the update was done without any problems? I posted what my orders were and if you read them you would see that not one part of my orders were followed. Not one, if this was reversed and you were the one who wrote up these defensive plans and expected your generals and admirals (both of which you have good commanders, like Dewey, Arther MacArthur and others.) to follow their orders, only to find out they didn't even do one thing, which ended with their country crippled. I guarantee you, that you will feel the same way I am right now.

Frankly I am surprised no one is even attempting to help explain or anything. ZD is seemingly ignoring me and I want clarification as to why everything was ignored.

3. badunoff

badunoff Chieftain

4. germanicus12

germanicus12 First Citizen of Rome

Yes, but that did not explain why my coast guard vessels did not warn them, it did not explain why my Pacific Fleet did not move forward with my planned invasion. (The Philippines Fleet was not my Pacific Fleet until it met my Pacific Fleet outside Hawaii. I had a separate fleet that seemingly vanished that was supposed to be my Pacific Fleet that I got no explanation for.)

Then I wanted to know why my admiral did not leave the Philippines according to my timeline, which was mid to late January, and instead left around mid to late February or March which explained why they were suddenly surprised and sunk.

5. TheLizardKing

EDIT: Response deleted. Their is no need to feed the troll.

6. The Farow

The Farow NESer

Nice Update! I was wondering when the economies of the Med will recover from Italy's blockade?

7. ZeletDude

ZeletDude The Lion

Italy sent reparations and since it's lifted when I update stats that will be reflected :)

8. Karalysia

Karalysia Chieftain

9. Eltain

Eltain Chieftain

Some possible explanations could be that it couldn't be accomplished in time or was delayed for several months? And scouts/coast guards don't Always work perfectly.

If I were in a similar position I would be disappointed, however not everything always goes the way you want it to.

10. ZeletDude

ZeletDude The Lion

The front page and stats should be done, if there are any errors tell me please.

Edit:

Next turns orders are due Friday April 22.

11. bombshoo

bombshoo Never mind...

What happened with the air research? You seem to be doing it differently than you were pre-hiatus. It was a 3 year long project from the start, not 3 years left. I had already been working on it for the required 3 years. Same goes for Adrogans/Japan.

12. ZeletDude

ZeletDude The Lion

Well according to what I had all research should be done in 1901? (Next update?)

13. bombshoo

bombshoo Never mind...

Alright, It's not really a big deal. If you wouldn't mind could you just make a note to remember that because of the confusion, some of my spending (1 EP) from last turn was directed towards the actual test/demonstration for safety reasons and so I just get that for free next turn?

From my orders:

14. ZeletDude

ZeletDude The Lion

Yeah, you and Adrogans both can. Sorry for any confusion. I guess whoever sends orders first next time can have the pride of being the first nation with a powered aircraft. :)

15. bombshoo

bombshoo Never mind...

Guess I will send orders then. Belgium probably isn't going to conquer the world, so we have to have something to be proud of.

16. badunoff

badunoff Chieftain

My modernization project isn't complete yet?

17. ZeletDude

ZeletDude The Lion

No, because you said "spend all you can into projects" So either you would finish your railroad or put all your money into modernization but not finish it.. So I just finished the railroad and put the remaining EP (1) into the modernization.

18. Eltain

Eltain Chieftain

Signed, Alexandrov Krstic, Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs
    Signed, Nikolay Alexandrovich Romanov II, Emperor of Russia

19. TheLizardKing

Hmm.. as per we talked, yes. Slowly though Ivan, slowly though.

Signed, Kaiser Wilhelm II

20. Ninja Dude

Ninja Dude Sorry, I wasn't listening...

Hmmm.... I've read all the updates, and it looks like China is still open according to the stats. Would I be able to take it? And any relevant knowledge you guys might wanna tell me that I couldn't find in the updates regarding China?