GM Nomination Thread

I'll accept this if the game starts at least next week. I am busy this week.

OK, so when we get the vote started, there will be two things to vote on: number of GMs (anywhere from 1 to 3), and your top 3 choices.

I'll run for GM, since apparantly anybody can do it!!!!

I'll run for GM, since apparantly anybody can do it!!!!

Please don't make a joke out of this. You've already seen the failures that were Abgar and Perf, and the controversy that was Provolution.

LF, if you are serious, I would support you for GM.

If not, I dont exactly know how to finish this sentence.

I could always laugh at your meager 4.84 p/d compared to my 6.00 p/d.

but then it would seem that I care about pc.

Actually I like the idea of being GM. I think I could do more good as an abrasive GM than a vitriolic player. =P

Then I support GO, Splime, and LF for GMs, and 3 GMs.

LightFang has proved to be incredibly competent. I'll support LightFang.

Splime too :)

Splime and LF for the win!!!

(Vote for Splime and Lightfang)

Please don't make a joke out of this. You've already seen the failures that were Abgar and Perf, and the controversy that was Provolution.

Please do not condemn me too much in aftermath, I am way different from Perf and Abgar.

I tried to work for the game, hard, I tried to compromise for a long time, until someone decided to flood the game with non-participant votes.

Perf was the source of both failure and controversy (at least Abgar did not assault my attempt), and we managed to turn the game around just before he fought his way back in (with the help of a flame choir), just to fold his hands again. He did not even bother to fix the factbook again, even though I posted what he needed in the thread.

Perfection has been the biggest problem, and I seriously hope you get rid of him as GM in all capacities. However, I am gone (but will comment if someone writes about me).

I know nothing about LightFang and therefore cannot make an accurate and fair assessment of LF's ability. However, the statement about being an "abrasive GM" does not induce confidence in me; if anything, it makes me more hesitant. We do not want a GM who'll create more conflict among the players. Maybe you were just being sarcastic, LF, but as somebody else said, please don't run if you're simply going to make a joke out of it.

Now, as for Tony, I similarly have trouble "reading" him. My experience has been that he is a very non-controversial person who quietly performs his duties without undue pomp or demands. In other words, he's someone you can count on to be fair and unbiased--the perfect balance in a triumvirate such as this.

I'd go for GO, Splime, and Tony.

GO, you'd be the first person to cut for me, not because I doubt your leadership ability (I don't), but, rather, I'd like to see you try to get the Conservatives up and running again.

Splime, I think anyone can agree with you.

Tony, I've see be non-biased, and I think he'd be a good choice.

so tony what would you do as GM?

Good for me: Read Gaius Octavius's aand Red Door's comments on this page.

Bad for me: My connection can occasionally be poor and I haven't GM'ed any games before.

I probably wouldn't create too many events, and would be more involved in organisation of existing info and dealing with parties and disputes instead of creating new events.

GO, you'd be the first person to cut for me, not because I doubt your leadership ability (I don't), but, rather, I'd like to see you try to get the Conservatives up and running again.

Well, I take that in the best of ways. :D

I don't know if I'm the best person to get the Conservatives going again, as they are often a diverse lot and I would likely be the most conservative among them, my "political compass" score notwithstanding.

From a different perspective, I suppose you could argue that they're more likely to come back if they feel "one of their own" is helping run the game, thereby averting allegations of a real-or-otherwise liberal bias and "mafia."

Well, I take that in the best of ways. :D

I don't know if I'm the best person to get the Conservatives going again, as they are often a diverse lot and I would likely be the most conservative among them, my "political compass" score notwithstanding.

From a different perspective, I suppose you could argue that they're more likely to come back if they feel "one of their own" is helping run the game, thereby averting allegations of a real-or-otherwise liberal bias and "mafia."

You should, it was a compliment. ;) And agreed with the above.

I know nothing about LightFang and therefore cannot make an accurate and fair assessment of LF's ability. However, the statement about being an "abrasive GM" does not induce confidence in me; if anything, it makes me more hesitant. We do not want a GM who'll create more conflict among the players. Maybe you were just being sarcastic, LF, but as somebody else said, please don't run if you're simply going to make a joke out of it.

Obviously, by telling everybody that I would be abrasive as a GM, I clearly think that having such qualities would be conductive to good GMing and that having that quality is an advantage. =/

Aren't I allowed to be a lil' sarcastic sometimes? I mean, sure, I'm seriously running for this, but come on, you and I both don't want abrasive GMs. Or do you?

Top Bottom