Gmail not getting cofirmation mail or recovery mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levantine

Chieftain
I apologize for the dual account, but I am not getting help for my issue. I believe gmail is not receiving emails from this site, at least my gmail accounts aren't. I never received a confirmation mail for my first account, Levantine. It was not in spam folder either. I then logged out for the day after posting a new thread asking for help in the modding section. However, after trying to log back in the next day, my password was not accepted. I tried to do an account recovery, but I never received that email either. I then tried contacting the system administrator directly from my email, but once again never received a response, even after several days.

So today I created a dual account with a different email address, again using gmail. And again there is no confirmation email in my inbox or spam folder. I also ticked to allow administrators to contact me through email.

Can an admin please help?

Lefty generally takes care of password resets. I have left a message for him.

There is a thread concerning site email issues. Essentially, our email functions were taken over by a spam bot and we have been unable to remove the bot. The email functions for the site have been down for quite some time. Apologies.

Should be fixed as of Jan 17. Can you confirm access?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom