GMR Cultural warlords

So apocalypse105 is my new neighbor....well...welcome!

I've got a problem it says waiting for other players to finish their turn? Is the save file broken?

Olso it seems that i started when i signed up.

My changes that i did like starting the national college didn't go through

I have clicked revert turn? Maybe that would fix the problem kin of annoying

I've deleted olso all my old save files on hotseat (the ones where I played on my computer with a other friend) maybe thats the case

I've played a other game from giant multiplayer robot and i can play my turn know so

I've deleted olso all my old save files on hotseat (the ones where I played on my computer with a other friend) maybe thats the case

I've played a other game from giant multiplayer robot and i can play my turn know so

It doesn't matter. As long as you download from the gmr client you can always get back the save file.

I've got a problem it says waiting for other players to finish their turn? Is the save file broken?

Olso it seems that i started when i signed up.

My changes that i did like starting the national college didn't go through

I have clicked revert turn? Maybe that would fix the problem kin of annoying

It's a bug that seems to be happening with GMR atm. Just revert and try again.

It happened again after i revert it.

I just skpped my turn i will see if it happens the next time around

My turn is ok. I think reverting is the only way to go, skipping usually do more harm than good.

Stark, maybe revert more turns to the player after me?

Let's now try to go on without reverting the turn.
As I think that NullMaster (GMR Admin) maybe somehow repaired the save file on his turn, because I got the save file of the turn number which I didn't expect to get so soon.

Spain settled a forward city near the Ottoman without seeking our consent. Ottoman people decided to sacrifice a cargoship and declare war to claim the rightful territory of ours.

PS: the reformation belief that gets free barbarians is very fun to play :lol:, also seem to be maintainance free if I was not mistaken.

Is it you that raised an army recently? :)

Brazil also wants its piece of cake, so it did DoW Spain this turn. :p
Unfortunately, there is no much good land for peaceful development on this map. Queen Isabell, please forgive impudence of Pedro :blush::queen:

Love reading these threads, guys. Please keep me in mind for your next game. I am thegreycat on Steam/GMR. Check my turn taking status if you wish. If its a league game, all the better. I am still sorta new, but I am moving up the turn ladder quickly.

@Foffaren
The ruler of France, why haven't you signed a mutually beneficial trade proposal of swapping your spices to brazilian crab?

Oh so thats what it was. Some weird trade bug I guess. The icon says Rstark and a bunch of dots. Cant click it and cant see what you wanted. Please withdraw and try again.

Poland reached the rennaissance era. He also reach secularism in 2 turns :)

Then he will concentrate on culture :)

Poland reached the rennaissance era. He also reach secularism in 2 turns :)

Then he will concentrate on culture :)

Poland has the luxury to do this alone in your continent, while we have to fight for the survival.

Brazil has seized Madrid the holy city of Tengriism and has taken control over Great Wall, Temple of Artemis and Great Library. :banana:

Emperor Pedro declared war on Spain one turn before Queen Isabell finished the research of Machinery and got her own crossbows. it was really lucky timed attack on Spain's capital. :woohoo:

Top Bottom