GMR G&K Modern Era Game

Turjo

Warlord
I'd like to set up a large modern era game. I'm thinking standard speed and turn tuner set to 24 hours. I'd like to get around 10 players if there is that much interest. 20-30 city states depending on the size of the map.

No DLCs for this game.

Victory conditions: diplomatic, conquest.

Let me know if you are interested!

Link to game here

hi, iam all new to GMR but played alot of civ and would love to join in! the link dosen work for me :S

Hello

I had no idea this was the same game as I joined. I am Matryoshka on Steam.

I've never actually played a game that didn't start in the Ancient Era. Is it essentially the same, except with more techs researched at the start?

I'm in Britain and will be playing my turns between 8pm and 11pm my time, (that's 7pm to 10pm UTC or 3pm to 6pm EDT).

I've tried a couple of advanced starts while on single player. Just like you said, it is starting with more techs already researched. I think it will be really fun because there will be a lot of interesting battle situations happening with advanced combat...infantry, tanks, air, missiles...there are just more weapons available than when starting on ancient era.

One thing to note, on modern start, the religion is disabled, so that won't be part of the game.

Hey! May I join, Turjo?

I'm new to GMR and Civ5 multiplayer generally, but I don't think I'll suck too much. Hopefully :p

My "awake" schedule is pretty messed up, so I can't give you the exact times I'll take my turns, but I definitely will be able to actively do so.

Glad to have you on board. This is going to be a fun game for both new and experienced players. We already have a few that are trying out MP for the first time.

You have G&K, right?

So far we have 5 signed up. I'm thinking we should get 7 or 8 total so there are lots of options for wars and diplomacies.

We are up to 6 players....looking for at least two more to join before we start.

If anyone's not seen the comments he made on the game page, seems like Zulco is having some issues playing his turn.

Anybody have any ideas?

Does anyone want to take over an AI slot as Sweden?

Tempto, aka Icanchangethis?, quit the game for no reason.

Ok, I sent you an invite.

It looks like we will probably have one more opening soon. IM has been skipped four times now (5 is the dump limit). If anyone wants his spot, I will boot him early since he is clearly not interested in playing.

Send me an invite as well then, godcyric is the name on steam!

Top Bottom