1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Gnb4 Great Napoleonic Battles Has Landed

Discussion in 'Civ2 - Scenario Creation' started by W.i.n.t.e.r, Oct 13, 2003.

1. W.i.n.t.e.r

W.i.n.t.e.r Frozen!

Allows Human-play of the Ottoman Empire;

New Cities (Skandinavia, Poland, Moldavia, Algeria, Colonial British India, etc);

Adds a Winter season with its own Rules;

Adds developing uniforms (Winter/Summer; over the period of 1798-1810);

Adds "Describe File" for Units and more;

Adds "Leader Pictures in Diplomacy Window"

Adds Scenario ingame "SCredits.txt"

More Balanced money "prize money" when conquering cities or unique units;

Cost for Cannons has been reduced to match that of Cavalry (the AI now builds many more Cannon-units than in the past;

Faster Technology advance makes the race to predominance much harder and fun in MP and offers new bartering possibilities;

Chose between the Imperial Way and its ddisplay of Absolute power or seek your profit with Republicanism and Economic advance;

The AI (Neutrals) has become quite a dangerous bugger and will strike back at foreign invaders- you will face a grimm enemy at the game's start- waiting will just make things worst, though;

Winter makes the construction of barns, and structural buildings like water supply and sewers more expensive- additionally in winter expenses for maintainance of several improvements rise to reflect the weather conditions;

New Unit: Corvette to make the initial Naval superiority of Britain less of an issue- still the number of ships is the same;

and many more........................ many....................

The Files:

1)MAIN Files 1
    2)MAIN Files 2
    3)Additional GAME Files
    4)SOUND1
    5)SOUND2

2. W.i.n.t.e.r

W.i.n.t.e.r Frozen!

Some people put a message through that the download seems to be faulty- is anyone else experiencing problems?