Goal of Diplomacy

Which strategy should we follow in our diplomacy

• Cooperation with Anarchy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At this time solo. trade rep/ma tech(?) with anarchos but no alliance now and see what is in the future.

I voted Eagles/Küche, because as Memento already said somewhere: what sense does it make to break a very important deal with the Anarchos and then one turn after breaking it, we go back and try to mend it... :crazyeye:
Our relations with the Eagles are not yet as disturbed as our relations with the Anarchos, so a cooperation based on mutual trust should still be possible with the Eagles.

i think its crazy to cooparte with 2 tribes and give both rep and they give rep to anarchy or rep is really cheap for anarchy.

Throughout game I kept the line " no deals with Anarhos, cooperation with Eagles/Kuche".
However, I am not sating on this line "no matter what". Recent dialog with Cyc showed that "solo" will be more reasonable "now".

ATM and FROM WHAT I HAVE READ UNTIL THIS SECOND:
solo

but it can change any second.

diplo is not static.

t_x

i think its crazy to cooparte with 2 tribes and give both rep and they give rep to anarchy or rep is really cheap for anarchy.

Actually, this argument convinces me, too. Can I still change my vote? Then I go solo as well. So looks like we have a 4-0 majority for "solo"?! :faint:
(Hey, when was the last time that happened... :lol:)

So someone can send a short but polite answer to Cyc, like "Well, if you don't want to trade with us, we are very sorry, perhaps at a later time." And then we can pass the save on quickly.

please you be the someone.

the last time was when d7 told all of us to just f*** off (sorry if anyone here heard anything else, it was that in my ears), and even you wanted to go to war with them asap :lol:

t_x

Solo, even though I am inactive.

sry if i missunderstood, but u vote for eagles/küche?
Yes, I think it is best vector of our diplomacy "in average". It is very hard to play "solo" all the game.
but it can change any second.
diplo is not static.
And at some period of time we may trade with Anarhos -- why not? (If it is trade, but not "long term cooperation...")

Top Bottom