1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Goblins Be Gone!

Discussion in 'More Naval AI Modmod' started by [to_xp]Gekko, Feb 19, 2013.

1. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

This file removes the goblin archers on the goblin forts on turn 0 , goes in Assets/python

Thanx MagisterCultuum for pointing out how to do this :D

Attached Files:

2. Calavente

Calavente Richard's voice

it is already in your "essentials" right ?

3. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

yep, it's alredy included there

4. Doug Piranha

Doug Piranha Chieftain

I wish there were goblin archers on all the lairs so the AIs wouldn't run around with their scouts and explore them. What's the problem with the archers? They'll just sit around in their forts, unless they're drafted by the Clan.

5. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

too strong for turn 0 imo, especially considering you can spawn right next to one. also, I think the AI is scared of them, I've seen the Calabim start in a nice fertile spot next to a goblin fort and waste 3 turns moving away to settle in some horrible coastal tundra.

that was kinda the straw that broke the camel's back for me :D

with the newly added chokepoint detection code, forts with archer defenders could be placed in suitable spots decently far away from players' starts, that could work. Nikis-Knight's huge Erebus map for example has some wisely placed archer+fort combos.