God's Honors Ashram- Guild

civplayah

phantasm
Walking alone in the gardens of Arkadia, civplayah sat and wondered, "Why, there are no temples to the name of God! Hinduism must reign!" And with that, he put his inventive mind to work, and created this- the GHA, or God's Honors Ashram. He looked upon it with satisfaction and opened it's doors to the public.

By definition, an ashram is a religious retreat where people go to relax while learning and worshiping the God or Gods that the ashram is dedicated to.They can also be a religious neighborhood. In this ashram, there are working members, guests, and pagans (Vandal Warlord's paganism. See 'Does Arete have a pagan religion?').Working members work as servants and maids/butlers for the guests. Only Hindus can be working members. Obviously, all pagans are classified as 'Pagans', and guests as 'Guests'. Along with building up their respect, the working members gain integrity and self-discipline. This is the list of working members.

Prophet of Brahman-Rules and organizes the ashram.
civplayah

Secretary to the Prophet- Second in command of the ashram.
Duke Blackstone

The Entrusted- Gives RP Financial and City Demographics
Vacancy
Crier of the Ashram-Presents RP info about what is going on in the city.
Vacancy

High Priest- Still RP, these archbishops are in charge of the lesser priests
Vacancy

Priest 1-Second in levels of priests, inferior to the High Priest
Diamondeye

Priest 2- Third in levels of priests.
Vacancy

Priest 3- The lowest Priest.
Vacancy

Religious General-With the help of God, guides us through wars peacefully
Vacancy

Consult with the Prophet or the Secretary if you want a position. Note: If you want to be a priest, you must start at Priest 3.

Other Members:
Ice2k4(Pagan)

If possible Holyness, I wish to become a simple secutary to your Great Enlightenment of the People

What do you mean by 'simple secretary'? There is only one secretary, and he/she will be my assistant and successor.

OCC In Hindu, as in Islam, the higher up in the social ladder you go, the more flowery the phrases get. As you are the self appointed Prophet, your the tip of the Pentacle, or so to speak. So I basicly am required to flatter u to death

You may become my secretary, but take note that we are all equal in this ashram and I seek no special treatment.

P.S. I know this may sound stupid, but what does occ mean?:confused:

/ooc ooc means Out Of Character, OCC means One City Challenge.

After coming to Arkadia to negotiate the pact with the Populist Regime, Diamondeye takes his time to pass through the Ashram. He finds the place meditatively silent, but a bit too empty. After taking a stroll in the garden and thinking, he finds Civplayah settled on a rug in one of the chambers, along with a few citizens and priests, meditating.

Diamondeye patiently waits outside until the others leave, before entering.

"Ciplayah, I need to speak to you," he adds, holding Civplayah back while the last few acolytes leave the room.

"Look, I am sorry if I have been unfair to you, but I have been so busy lately and I have been unable to gather the sufficient energy to take this discussion. I am sad that you left the Protectors, you were a great asset to us, and you are even more needed now, with Aelbeorths illness, which I fear will claim his life sooner rather than later."

Diamondeye pauses, biting his upper lip. He is rather pale.

"As you know, Aelbeorht means a lot to me and has raised me from childhood, when my mother died. I have been constantly thinking about him since the illness started, and I have been unable to lead any real dialogue, as you may hove noticed in my meeting with Populist Regimes leaders ealier this week. I come to the Ashram in search of spiritual peace and calm of mind, and I have gathered my thoughts enough that I may present you with some choices."

Diamondeye pauses and looks into Ciplayahs eyes.

"First of all, I want you back in the protectors. Since we are part of the Arkadians, you are not defying Seidrik or any of his companions by doing this. I hope you will accept and will enter as my right hand, the Hand of Faith, the position I used to hold in the faction."

Diamondeye relaxes a bit now, smiling at Ciplayah as he reveals the second suggestion.

"Furthermore, I would like to offer my services to the Ashram as High Priest. The reason I want this position is so that I can help you gather more of the faithful here while not taking any kind of control over your Ashram. I feel that would be offensive after this small... Episode. Whether you accept the proposal or not, I am going to tell the Faithful I will be meeting on my trips between the different cities of Aretania of this Ashram. It is a good project. I am going to visit Edorai soon, I think. I have heard rumours that the Warlords have built it into a mighty city.

Please, take your time to think of this proposal. I will be waiting your reply with eager."

It was a typo for OC sry

Civplayah, too smiles. "Instead of Hand of Faith, may I be Voice of Faith? You may not start as High Priest, for you have to earn it. You may, however become the 1st Priest, which is just as good since there is no High Priest. I will return to New Giruvegan to take care of Aelbeorh with you. Duke Blackstone, you are in charge of the ashram until we return. May Peace be with all the workers.

"Yes, if we can agree that I will have a final word in negotiations, I will take you back as the Voice Of Faith - your own prior position. ANd I gratefully accept your proposal of the seat of First Priest. Let us travel to New Giruvegan to see to that Aelbeorth is taken well care of."

With these words, Diamondeye leaves the small room and waits for Civplayah outside the Ashram.

"Hello Duke Blackstone!" Civplayah smiles, ever-cheery. "I am back! Aelbeorht is coming over soon to drink special tea, which may cure his illness. If he is well, he'll join the ashram. We need to get the Orange-Mango Sunrise Deluxe tea, with herbal enhancement. I, myself will return to my sanctuary and try to study the illness that the Gods have inflicted upon Aelbeorht. When Aelbeorht comes, come to my sanctuary and bring me to him. That is, if I'm not meditating. If I am meditating or praying, please, with all due respect, leave me alone."

Top Bottom