1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Going for Gold: Reformation Beliefs

Discussion in 'General Balance' started by Stalker0, May 18, 2018.

?

Is this item in a reasonable state of balance?

Poll closed Jun 1, 2018.
  1. Yes

71.4%
  2. No

28.6%
  1. pineappledan

pineappledan Deity

2. BiteInTheMark

BiteInTheMark Emperor

I value sacred sites extremely low. All you get is tourism, which might help in getting more influence over others, but offers absolutely nothing to achieve anything else you need for a CV. (like science to unlock wonders, culture to unlock enough policies, production/generation for wonders/great people,...)
    It's lookin in my eyes even worse, if you compare it with the zoo building, giving on 3 forest/jungle tiles as much tourism as you would get with 2 faith buildings.

3. pineappledan

pineappledan Deity

4. Drakle

Drakle King

This makes it proper wide tourism. Wonders which lean taller empires are removed. Instead culture, which increases as the empire gets wider and bigger, converts into tourism.

Before modifiers to not make mosques and golden ages a must-have, and to make it more of a wide thing. The capital can stack up various cultural modifiers. Thought that can also go as well if need be.

5% isn't a hard modifier. It could go up or down to balance it.

LifeOfBrian likes this.
  5. azum4roll

azum4roll Emperor

If wide tourism penalty is being tweaked this could work.

6. LifeOfBrian

LifeOfBrian Prince

I too would change the Sacred Sites to help wide CV contenders considerably more.