Going to Florence

bestbrian

Just this guy, ya know?
I just booked a vacation to Florence, Italy. Tips and advice from anyone that's been is much appreciated.

Writing from a phone so I won't write much, but I can assure you of one thing. You have made an excellent choice. One of my favourite cities in Italy. But you have to say for how long you will stay and how much you're willing to travel outside of the city centre for people to give you good advice.

Writing from a phone so I won't write much, but I can assure you of one thing. You have made an excellent choice. One of my favourite cities in Italy. But you have to say for how long you will stay and how much you're willing to travel outside of the city centre for people to give you good advice.

I'm real psyched about it. I'll be staying just off the city center (Hotel Home) for six nights the beginning of September. I'm sure at some point I'll do a tour into the country for a bit, but I expect to be mostly/primarily in the city itself. I'm big on food, so restaurant reviews are particularly welcome. I'm also single and traveling solo, so places to meet and mingle with the indigenous female population will also be welcome. :)

Top Bottom