1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Golden Ages and Civics changes in RAND

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall RAND' started by smackthewise, Mar 23, 2010.

1. smackthewise

smackthewise Chieftain

This is the first time i've played RAND, using BTS 3.19. I don't know if its supported or not, but its worked ok so far. Could not find a similar thread in search, soooo.....

Only problem i've found so far and for all I know this could be normal... However i'm currently in a GA and to change Civics I go into 2 turns of anarchy!

Image is attached.

Is this abnormal Rand people???? :confused:

Attached Files:

2. BurnEmDown

BurnEmDown Chieftain

This is how it is in RFC. The only way to change civics without anarchy is with the Cristo Rendetor or however it's spelled and India's UP.

3. Danger Bird

Danger Bird gravity's angel

Yes, as BurnEmDown said.

I had thought until now that you could change civics then on the same turn start a Golden Age with Great People, and avoid the anarchy. But I just tried this and it doesn't work. Only Cristo Redentor or India.