Golden Horde Cartography Departement

Got ya :goodjob: . What about Sarrask since it is pronounced like that anyway?

we wanted a name centered around copper. we still can change. I'd like to hear what the others are thinking about that first...

and its pronounced that way when you write coppack wrong in cyrillic.we still can spell coppack correctly in russian : Koппak. my view : we dont read in cyrillic , we are also babylonians. It would be complicated to follow that logic all game long. example: CCCP : we all see that on t-shirt. well it's in fact in western alphabet SSSR. N are also I, etc...

anyway can we put cyrillic letters in the city's name ?

I can write cyrillic on my maps, do you want our maps to be written in cyrillic ?

we wanted a name centered around copper. we still can change. I'd like to hear what the others are thinking about that first...

and its pronounced that way when you write coppack wrong in cyrillic.we still can spell coppack correctly in russian : Koппak. my view : we dont read in cyrillic , we are also babylonians. It would be complicated to follow that logic all game long. example: CCCP : we all see that on t-shirt. well it's in fact in western alphabet SSSR. N are also I, etc...

anyway can we put cyrillic letters in the city's name ?

I can write cyrillic on my maps, do you want our maps to be written in cyrillic ?

We cannot use non-latin characters in the game, exculding RFC. I say, we keep it Coppack. Sarrask can be the name of the forest that surrounds us.

I vote we stick with Coppack also. ;)

Sarrask can be the name of the forest that surrounds us.

they were already named the Tsar forests. we can separate the two forests at the level of the flood plains. But i'm wondering for how long those forest near Babylograd will stay there as they are likely to be cut and chop.

they were already named the Tsar forests. we can separate the two forests at the level of the flood plains. But i'm wondering for how long those forest near Babylograd will stay there as they are likely to be cut and chop.

I had meant the forest to the south. but, I see wat you mean, no telling how long those will remain.

Maps updated and I'd like to remind you that on the second posts are things to be named

Western mountain range: Civiasian Mountains, Civius Mountains ?

The Northern Ocean

there seems to be a desert on the east that could have also a name.

I would say Caribbean Sea, to go with the Haiti thing.
Also, could we not use red for the text in the map. For a person with red-green colorblindness, this makes the map difficult to impossible to read over jungle/forest. I would recommend blue for land features and red for oceans.

I would say Caribbean Sea, to go with the Haiti thing.
Also, could we not use red for the text in the map. For a person with red-green colorblindness, this makes the map difficult to impossible to read over jungle/forest. I would recommend blue for land features and red for oceans.

:agree: Have a lot of Red-Green colorblind family members. Really sucks for holiday cards. ;)

And if you settle one industry/military city call it Wolfgrad, but found it not in jungles.
And if you found one in peninsula, call it Krymberg.
There is any new map you can show?

Thanks for the names suggestions. There arn't many screen shots but the few we have, and the latest save, can be found in the ill-named "August 5th turn session" thread.

Top Bottom