GoobNES02: The Cold Civil War

To: India

As democracies, we must stand together. By joining the ITO, we can provide you with a group of allies who are committed to freedom. We formally invite you to join the ITO, and we will sponsor a resolution regarding your addition if you do agree. We believe there shouldn't be any trouble in your approval.

South Korea, if not Taiwan!!!

Capulet said:
To: India

As democracies, we must stand together. By joining the ITO, we can provide you with a group of allies who are committed to freedom. We formally invite you to join the ITO, and we will sponsor a resolution regarding your addition if you do agree. We believe there shouldn't be any trouble in your approval.

To France,
From India,

India has yet to see the benefits of joining your organization. It would deprive India of our soveriegnty, and we are not prepared to accept that. India will remain neutral, with our unique culture and our unique traditions. We will work with the ITO when it suits are interests, however.

From West Germany
To ITO

Will the ITO allow Germany to expand her armed forces to help stop the spread of communism and allow Germany to better protect itself.

Egypt checking in...

To: The Comintern, the CAN, and the ITO

We, the Egyptian people and our sacred lands, are FLUSH with oil. We wish to trade it with one of the Allainces, but who can make the deal the sweetest is what we would like to know.

Disregard this.

tommy_toon said:
Goober, I changed my mind on North Vietnam. Could I please have India :mischief:
Is this okay or not Goober, since you skipped it the first time I figured I'd bump it.

Nation: Republic of China (Taiwan)
Player:
Government Type: Transitional Republican Democracy (8)
Economy: Stable (4/5/0/14)
Military:
Army: 254,200 Regulars, 2,400 Special, 1,400 Tanks
Navy: 3 Battleships, 6 Destroyers, 12 Frigates, 6 Submarines
Air Force: 230 Fighters, 210 Bombers, 50 Interceptors
Size: 3
Industrialization: 9
Education and Health: 8
Stability: 8
Trade: 4
Current Projects:
Completed Projects:

Soviet Union here

The Soviet Union would like to point out that India receives millions of rubles worth of military equipment from the Soviet Union, and the Soviet Union has supported India in her border dispute with both Pakistan and China. If India choses to radicaly alter her foreign policy then we will be forced to reconsider our stance on these issues.

With regards to the Egyption declaration, the Soviet Union, of course, does not prevent any country from trading with any other country, however Soviet support for the current Egyptian government could be reconsidered should Egypt drastically alter her current policies.

I think I'll choose Taiwan on this one, considering it will probably be more interesting then another deadlock prospective with Koreas.

As to conehead now claiming it, we need to talk.

Yeah, there is no serious problem with oil, and the price is stable at $2-5 per barrel of oil. The system went kaboom in the 70's.

Krimzon...Taiwain is already taken.

Top Bottom