GoobNES02: The Cold Civil War

“Goooooood morning ladies!”
“Good morning, sir!”
“I see you’ve succeeded at dragging yourself out of your own filth and vomit and out into the open. Bloody hell, you took so long I could’ve ******* retired while you’re at it. You, the one who just stepped in the line! Do you think I’m ******* blind?! You think you can bloody waltz in just like that now, do you?! Goddamn kids these days, you don’t ******* dance unless I ******* tell you to! What’s your name, scumbag?”
“Sir, recruit Immanuel, sir…”
“Bull**** I can’t hear you!”
“Sir, recruit Immanuel, sir!”
“Bull****! From now on, you’ll answer to the name Dogmeat, do you get me?!”
“Sir, yes sir!”
“What’s your name?!”
“Sir, recruit Dogmeat, sir!”
“Very good, Dogmeat! Now head over there and do your Goddamn waltz, you piece of trash!”
“Sir, yes sir!”
“To the rest of you… This may only be National ******* Service, but let me remind you that until you leave my command, you are nothing but worthless ****! Bloody hell, you’re a lot more worthless than the recruits I have from the military! At least they can ******* die for the country... Bloody hell, you’re not even worth the dirt you’re standing on! What the **** do you think you are doing polluting my Goddamn dirt? Take your ******* shirts off!”

“Now stand on them! And keep your disgusting feet off my soil!”

“As I was saying… You are nothing but worthless ****! But I will teach you how to shoot and kill! When you leave this place, you’d be ready for war! But more importantly, I will teach you how to run like the ******* yellow-bellied cowards that you are! You’re not gonna have your momma’s ******* milk to keep you alive around here! The training will be tough! And you know why? Because we want your worthless asses to be of some Goddamn use to the country! I will ******* choke you on a year’s worth of military exercises in these three ******* months that you’re with me! And I don’t want you to waste my precious time, do you get me?!”
“Sir, yes sir!”

“Dogmeat! That’s not a Goddamn waltz! Who the hell do you think you're dancing with? Your own ******* nuts?! Get back in line and get on your shirt! When this is over, you’d better be able to ******* dance a proper waltz like the Goddamn ***** you ******* are!”
“Sir, yes sir!”
“Bull**** I can’t hear you!”
“Sir, yes sir!”
“That’s much better, sweetheart!”

OOC: I got bored. :crazyeye: And if anybody finds this offensive, please tell me and I'll edit it out or get a mod to delete it.

Federation of African States Announcment
We would like to announce that we have started talks to form a unitary government, we will present our resulty in a few days time.

From FAS
To Non-Aligned nations
We propose that during this year's summit the Non-Aligned Movement defines a charter for our organization so that it might start having influence and will begin to bring fruits to its members.

The USSR fully supports the fiar trade initiative!

To FAS
From YG in exile

As a member of NAM we support the idea...we just have some komunist pests to get rid of.

President Persons Indecisions Part 2

In Iran

I barely heard someone shouting my name over the sound of helicopter turbines. I looked around and I saw a young man of 20 or 21 I was training smiling and waving goodbye. However, I was only loading up the helicopter with old rifles that we were using in military exercises. He was quite surprised when I started walking to him. We were meeting on the tree line where we formally fought fundamentalist groups. Bullet holes were slowly being covered up by new growth in the trees.
I talked with him for a while, he was remarkably well spoken in English. As we walked back to the camp to get more supplies to load up on the helicopter, he spoke of how he war recruited in college for the democratic revolutionary force. Our conversations was cut short when one of my fellow special forces officers came by to tell me how we were going to be deployed immediately to Mindanao to train the new security forces their. No surprise to me, as the training camp set up here in Iran was no longer needed after the peace agreement was set up, although I hoped for some downtime after a whole year of training Democratic Rebels.
The camp was deserted except for 20 or so special forces officers that were wrapping things up as well as 30 or so former rebels that were helping pack up. In the hight of activity here, 50 officers and over 2,000 rebels were here, and their were 5 similar camps around Iran. This was the only one left, and the Philippine Government was in a rush to discontinue a project that took much of its military spending and was no longer needed.
Over the night, most of the rebels left and many officers flew away to a frigate of the coast in the Persian Gulf. Only me, 5 other officers and the young man were left. We continued to chat about many matters about Iran as were were packing up the second to last helicopter. The Young man told me of his life in Monarchist Iran. The camp only had scattered tents by the time I left on the last copter with the other 5 officers, all equipment was either taken away by helicopter of taken off with the rebels when they disbanded. As I was ridding on the frigate back to the Philippines, I was thinking about Mindanao and I was missing ol' Iran.

Vast Reach
The sound of the Philippines Business Market Closing echoed through the halls of the the Trade Building in Manila amongst men's, and an occasional women's, chatter, talk, and occasional screaming that always existed in the the TB. However today was special, as it was the single largest grossing day in the history of the Philippines. The stockmarket was up 40% that month, and today it leaped by over 10%. Every body attributed the success to free market policies that President Person implemented. Foreign Investment in the Philippines doubled, as well as exports and imports. The Economy was completely bullish, as they say.
However, the average low class wage in the Philippines was dropping in relation to inflation. The Communist Party said that it dropped by 20%, but conservative politicians and radio show hosts were quick to point our how that is only because the CP changed its definition of low class to include unemployed people, which significantly lowered the average. Yet, it was clear that the gap between rich and poor was increasing, even though unemployment was decreasing.

Demons Everywhere Around Me
Every Day their seems to be a new “trend” of some sort of evil being all over the news channels of the Philippines. Three years ago, it was the situation in Mindanao. Two Years ago it was the communist insurgency in the middle islands. One year ago it was the situation in Yugoslavia. One month ago it was the new communist insurgency in the Cebu.
Now the focus has changed drastically. News was not dominated by local issues, but of the poverty that was occurring in Africa. Unlike nations modernized long ago and had networks of news all over the world and were desensitized to the agony of the rest of the world. The Philippines was isolated and always figured that the rest of the world was far more happy and content than they. This changed after the Filipino Public Broadcasting sent a news crew to Benin to cover the civil war their. Everybody was stunned at the footage coming back. News of the genocides that were occurring amongst different ethnic groups was staggering.
After a few months of seeing the footage, they were almost desensitized to it. Soon this changed when the news crew was hit by an improvised explosive device while the camera was rolling. Everybody in the Philippines got a live feed of the cry and screams of the people in the group dying or looking at those who were dying.

Thanks for the Bday note guys.

I am working on getting around to PMs and such ... we need 30 hour days!

I am hoping to have Orders due by this Sunday ... if that is not feasible, lemme know.

Ok, I updated the Map, and I uploaded it with the CFC Upload thingie. It is a .png file. The name is "GoobNES02Map1969.png". If anybody sees that and could post it, I would appreciate that. *Mumbles about CFC not hosting .png files for me*

I also sis stats for Cyprus, Rwanda, Burundi and French Guiana. Finally, lol.

Hmm, doesn't work. I'll check the uploads folder.

Edit: NM, there's a new upload folder now.

Edit2: Still doesn't work. It doesn't even show up in the folder.

Just Edit the second page of the update, click Manage Attachments' and upload it directly to the thread. It's way easier.

Storm you ****** look what you did to my economy. :shake: You knocked six eco levels right off.

Goober said:
Ok, I updated the Map, and I uploaded it with the CFC Upload thingie. It is a .png file. The name is "GoobNES02Map1969.png". If anybody sees that and could post it, I would appreciate that. *Mumbles about CFC not hosting .png files for me*

I also sis stats for Cyprus, Rwanda, Burundi and French Guiana. Finally, lol.

You mean immageshack? if you uploaded it there and you did not copy the link somewere it is practically impossible to find that file and should simply upload it again and use the links they give you. (they add a random string to the original map name and you cant browse uploaded files)

Cleric, it is MY economy now and I do what I want with it.

I was just about to join as Poland and start some stuff on my own as well but... seeing what USSR did to Yugoslavia... I think I'll rethink my plans for Poland lol

Kamilian...as long as you run your projects by me it should be ok, I really do not mind reform, but switching over to being a friend of the USA, imposing completely open democracy and going to capitalism...you understand I cannot allow that.

OOC: Sudafrika! Sudafrikaaa!

Stormbringer said:
Kamilian...as long as you run your projects by me it should be ok, I really do not mind reform, but switching over to being a friend of the USA, imposing completely open democracy and going to capitalism...you understand I cannot allow that.

OOC: He's completely okay with turning 20% of your economy into privately owned enterprises too. At least for China and my other planned reforms... :crazyeye:

silver 2039 said:
Thats pathetic China doesn't have to listen to the USSR. As usual China is Russia's puppet again...

*shrug* I did win the economic and domestic award last nes :p

So? You did nothing. Genocide some group, invade some country, China had in that NES and this NES great potential to be an uberpower but you did nothing with it.

Top Bottom