Good Wish/Bad Wish VII: (Not-so) Lucky Number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but it gets stolen.

I wish I could come up with more original twists.

Granted. They're so original, the Ancient Greeks kill you to preserve the original 40 or so stories.

I wish for a cunning plan by Baldrick to work!

Granted. It dies from neglect and PETA comes to your house and lynches you.

I wish for my wish to go bad.

Granted. It goes bad and smells really horrible. You then go and save a few kittens (which is a good outcome)

I wish for every species of fly in the world to be extinct

Granted. Now there are no dragonflies, and they are super cool and I'm sure they help the ecosystem somehow, and this throws off the entire planet, ending the world.

I wish my SOOOOOOOUUUUUULL GLLLLOOOOOWWWEDD!!!

I HATE DOUBLE POSTS!!! :mad:

Granted. But, humanity already is pretty sad (And by sad, I mean the "OMG, that's sad, dude" kind of sad) you just wasted a wish.

EDIT: X-post

Granted, your wish is granted, reversing sepamu's but doing nothing else. So two wishes clashed and resulted in nothing.

I w15h t0 Ru13z th3 1n73rn375.

Granted. It's just like winning the Special Olympics.

I wish to be able to throw items at people and kill them, like in Dwarf Fortress (flies piercing hearts, water piecing lungs, throwing a shoe at an arm and lopping it off)

The Internet sucks now, thanks a lot, buttface.

Edit: While tying your shoes during a bumpy bus ride you accidentally decapitate yourself.

I wish that I had the words sexiest nostrils.

Granted. Zsa Zsa Gabor becomes so jealous she kills you.

I wish I had MOAR HUNEY ROASTID PENUTS MNYAAHH!

Granted. Oceans and rivers dry up. Once green grasslands turn to barren wastelands with no life. Soon, wars erupt over the resources becoming rarer and rarer. Finally, the entire earth is turned to a desert, scattered communities of humans killing one another for the smallest amount of water.

I wish for a hamburger.

Granted. However, you quickly realize that your wish was wasted when it could have been used to procure a far superior bacon swiss cheeseburger!

I wish I could do that arm pulse wave dance.

Granted. Your arms fall off and you have herpes.

I wish for that Jack Chick comic artist to drop dead and have all his works destroyed.

Granted. His fans find out, capture you, and throw you into a giant tank full of fire ants.

I wish Bruce Lee would come back from the dead and kick Chuck Norris' @$$ in front of thousands of people.

Granted, but Chuck Norris doesn't even notice him, then when he finds out kills him with one finger. Wondering who sent him, he finds out wished for it and roundhouse kicks you and everything you know into oblivion.

I wish I could have contacts that would not damage me in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom