Goodbye. I'll be gone for a year.

Adebisi

Emperor
I've been on this forum for the last 6 months. I think it has been fun - this forum has many intelligent members it still is fun. A great thing is also that it has many good, smart European posters such as Hitro. That is a bit uncommon on the net, where most forums are dominated by Americans.

I will most likely not come back for a year. So, I have to say goodbye to you all now.

I've perhaps been a bit anonymous on this forum but I think many of you know who I am.

There are many great personalities here. You know who you are.

Well, Goodbye!

Last edited:
We'll miss you Adebisi. :(

Be careful out there!

Originally posted by Becka
We'll miss you Adebisi. :(

Be careful out there!

Careful? Who will he be fighting that can risk him!?

Anyway good luck!!!

Originally posted by G-Man

Careful? Who will he be fighting that can risk him!?

Possibly moose, deer, and geese.

Goodbye and have a good year Adebisi! :)

However, I don't know much about the Finnish army, but will you never have any time at home or at least at a computer with internet connection? If so, please stop by. ;) :D

Originally posted by Becka

Possibly moose, deer, and geese.

If a soldier in the Finish army is risked by them I can't see how they'll face real enemy that might appear (most likely due to a navigation error, but still...)

We will be here, with any luck, when you return. ;)

The Army isn't so bad, for a year you need not think, that will be done for you! :goodjob:

Originally posted by G-Man

If a soldier in the Finish army is risked by them I can't see how they'll face real enemy that might appear (most likely due to a navigation error, but still...)

I'm told the finnish Canada-geese are extremely vicious. It is said that plomeros has already fallen victim to them (or do you see him posting around here :D)

Anyways, good luck out there Adebisi, see you in a year or so.

Top Bottom