Zer0xChan

Chieftain
How's this for an area crammed with food? O_o

there's actually also a whales and 2 fish just off the coast too, heh

Attachments

• gotfood.jpg
    gotfood.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 313
They should have a fat-o-meter in civ :) If your city consumes too much food ur units will get bigger and their movement is reduced :lol:

Looks like that would make a good Settler Factory.

I prefer bonus grassland for my settler factories, with a few cows and wheat thrown in for good measure.

Thats is really cool Zer0xChan

I have had very rich cities a couple of times, 3 X Gems and 3 X Gold. I called it "Silver City" :smile:

That is phenomal would love to see the size of city you get from that. Similar situation on stat resource side was fighting an war agaist two allied civs. Conquered an city and then an few more. But when the the second allied civ countered it wasn't to reclaim their own cities but rather the 1 originally belonging to the allied civ even through had to skirt my Sod's to get to and was heavily supportedwith new incoming and recovering units. Turns out later that this one city had in it's radius 1 aluminum one rubber and two uranium. very odd. OTOH in forty games of civ only once have I had an city capable of building iron works and that was an corrupt conquered city towards the endgame so I never actually of had ironworks to play with :(

I clustered about 4 cities in that area and they all became settler factories, heh...there's some grassland to the east that also had quite a few cattle and wheat clustered about it

Originally posted by SuperBeaverInc.
Looks like that would make a good Settler Factory.

That would make a GREAT settler factory, and with some irrigation even better. A properly placed city in that area, with some rail, would grow to a MEGA-city after being used for your settler factory that is ;)

I had a start even better than this once. It was two wheat on flood plain, and 4 wheat on plains surrounding the city. And the city was on coast/river. What luck was that? It ended up being my 20k cultural city. I got every wonder except the Pyramids, and Oracle. I even had expanded enough before I started building wonder to have to largest area also. It was awesome.

It's too much randomness in civ. I think starts like this makes the game very unbalanced unless the other civs get some other compensation.

Not to boast or anything, but how is THIS for a productive city? And keep in mind that my workers havent even gotten there yet, they were off elsewhere.

Edit: Somehow the pic did not get attached. The city has grassland surrounding it, with a few bonus grassland. I was the Celts, so I got an extra food anyway. There was 2 tabaccos and a cow I believe.

Originally posted by RealGoober
There was 2 tabaccos and a cow I believe.

Wow!, that is just too much excitment. :lol:

Originally posted by Zer0xChan
How's this for an area crammed with food? O_o

there's actually also a whales and 2 fish just off the coast too, heh

Are the animals in the forrest below also food?

Top Bottom