Got it thread

You’re the president; I don't understand why anyone would play without your consent.

1889 said:
You’re the president; I don't understand why anyone would play without your consent.

There is a 24 hour turn deadline. Sometimes I get jumped by the kids (ages 5 and 3) when I walk in the door and don't get to civ, in which case someone has to fill in.

And if someone else then decides to play, Dave needs to know to avoid embarrasing double post in the turnchecker.

Played, maybe this should just be the standard procedure.

(Hey look at my previous post from just a few weeks ago. Ah, how naive I was back then.)

We've had it for 20 hours. I'm playing turn77.

got it (xcl)

I subscribe to the turn tracker and check CFC often enough that I rarly miss a save but I try to wait 20 hours or so to give Dave a chance to play as he is the designated player, evidently I forgot to get back and play the save.

How about we just forget about DPs and let who ever gets it first play from now on? We are all in good agreement on our decisions yet we are now the slowest team in the game.

Sounds good to me.

Would be fine for me as well as long as DaveShack agrees. :)

got the save, will offer open borders.

Playing turn 80

Playing 81

Playing 82, Sorry for hogging all the action.

83 played with an eye for defence

Playing 84, big stuff happening.

big stuff? Don't keep us waiting!

750 played. I'll update google docs, but CFC is misbehavin' so pics might take a while. Settled Chowderton is the only news.

725 Played

Top Bottom