Got merch ideas?

Hinkle2K

2K Games Staff
If you could see any kind of cool Beyond Earth (or even just related to the Civ series in general) swag or merchandise created, what would it be? Heck, if your idea is good enough, we may be able to make it happen!

Pet Floatstone please.

EDIT: This is probably obvious and doesn't help much, but a board game would be pretty sweet and would probably be easier to implement than Civilization.

-Wolf Beetle plushies? Hmmmm
-Hats with the Affinity logo's on the front. Maybe the name of the Affinity on the side, and then "Beyond Earth" written over the space in the back.
-T-shirts could be similar, black shirts with the Affinity logo on the front, and then the name of the Affinity on the back. "Beyond Earth" could be on the sleeve.
-Pose-able affinity unit action figures (i.e. Soldier morph) would be pretty cool too.
-oh man... if they could do a Civ:BE / LEGO crossover my wallet would be very sad.
(the idea is that the aesthetics of the game, I believe, are pretty good and I don't think many people would disagree)

-Maybe a t-shirt that says "I saved my Civilization from certain destruction and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" (Purity?).
-or a shirt that says EARTHLING SETTLER on it haha

Edit: I can see two people passing each other at a Con or in a store, both wearing Harmony tees. One says to the other "I see you value alien life as we do..."

I loved the Civ5 art book that came with the Collector's Edition, can we get more of these? Lots of games have art books these days... and I think getting a Civ:BE art book would be rather cool.

The Affinity and Sponsor logos would make great keychain fobs and would be something that's neat to carry around without being overly cheesy or tacky.

Also, the Beyond Earth logo (the astronaut in front of the hexagonal window arrangement) is extremely iconic, I think (wish we got more like that in the game!)... it would make a very cool vinyl sticker for a laptop back if done right! :D

Top Bottom