GOTM 110 Spoiler

Ali Ardavan

Mathematician
Retired Moderator
I cannot believe I am starting the spoiler. I know quite a few of you started before I did.

I did some black clicking and realized our home continent is quite large. That, lack of a suitable SSC site, no hut popping, and my hunch that we are not alone led me to produce more warriors for exploration than usual. I typically make 2. In this game I made 6 early on. I built the first city at the starting location and sent the second settler towards the river. It established my second city in -3850 at the bend of the river.

Before long I ran into Russians and made peace with them but did not do tech exchange because I did not want to delay Trade.

I have built cities with little overlap taking advantage of the visible specials.

I planned to pop as many huts as possible in -2000 and placed my warriors accordingly. My initial hut luck was incredibly good: 2 out of 4 huts were advanced tribes, the other two gave 25g and archer. Later hut luck was about average.

After the discovery of trade I minimized science and switched several of my cities to caravan production for Marco. After Marco I put science back up but switched even more cities to caravan production for trade, Colossus, and Hanging Gardens.

My log follows. I am interested to know where everyone has decided to place their science city.

Date Notes

-4000 Tenochtitlan founded. Warrior started. Second settler moves towards river.
-3950 -> Code of Laws
-3850 Teotihuacan founded.
-3700 Code of Laws -> Monarchy
-3250 Monarchy -> Bronze. Monarchy established. T3L0S7
-3200 First settler produced.
-3050 Tlatelolco founded.
-2850 Bronze -> Currency
-2650 Warrior runs into Russians. I refused to exchange for Warrior Code.
-2600 Texcoco founded.
-2450 Tlaxcala founded
-2400 Currency -> Trade
-2350 After much deliberation decided to found my science city at 42,38. This is in the city radius of my second city, Teo, which means that Teo has to be disbanded at some future time. The city has only one special: Silk, which is not great. But it also has 4 river tiles, great food potential (35 citizens), and proximity to capital. There are no great sites nearby. Founding science city far away takes time and corruption will be an issue before democracy. Much of my deliberation was to choose between founding a new city or just using Teo for SSC. The only advantage of the new choice is the Silk.
-2150 Trade -> Writing. T7L0S3
-2000 Calixtlahuaca founded. Advanced tribes found Xochicalco and Tlacopan. 25g from hut. Archer form hut.

Status at -2000
Population: 0.12M; Cities: 8; Trade routes: 0D0F; Government: Monarchy
Gold: 44; Cost per turn: 0; Total advances: 7; Production: 23MT; 0 polluted tiles
Wonders:
Units: 2 Settlers, 6 Warriors, 1 Archer
Russian: No embassy
Zulu: No contact
Viking: No contact
Persian: No contact
Carthaginian: No contact
Sioux: No contact

-1850 Atzcapotzalco founded as the science city. Horseman from hut.
-1800 Horseback riding from hut.
-1750 100g from hut.
-1700 Archer from hut.
-1600 Chariot from hut.
-1550 7 barbarian horsemen from hut. My horseman kills one.
-1500 Barbarian horsemen kill mine.
-1450 Marco built.
Trade, Monarchy -> Persians (1) -> Mapmaking, peace, maps
Mapmaking, Trade, Monarchy -> Viking (5) -> Literacy, Pottery, Writing, peace, maps
Mapmaking, Trade, Literacy -> Sioux (4) -> Mysticism, Wheel, peace
Mapmaking -> Zulu (0) -> Masonry, peace, maps
Mapmaking, Wheel, Mysticism -> Russian (3) -> Iron Working, maps
Mapmaking, Monarchy, Mysticism -> Carthaginian (2) -> peace, maps
-1400 -> Polytheism. Iron Working -> Viking -> Polytheism. Iron Working -> Sioux. Horseman from final hut. Tzintzuntzen founded.
-1350 -> Philosophy. Map exchange with Sioux. T3L0S7
-1050 Malinalco founded. Gifted Russians to Coridal and got 150g tribute!

Status at -1000
Population: 0.36M; Cities: 11; Trade routes: 0D0F; Government: Monarchy
Gold: 34; Cost per turn: 0; Total advances: 17; Production: 38MT; 0 polluted tiles
Wonders: Marco
Units: 5 Settlers, 7 Warriors, 2 Archers, 1 Horsemen, 1 Chariot, 6 Caravans
Russian: 3 cities, 15 techs
Zulu: 3 cities, 3 techs
Viking: 4 cities, 13 techs
Persian: 3 cities, 8 techs
Carthaginian: 2 cities, 8 techs; War with Sioux
Sioux: 3 cities, 12 techs; War with Carthaginians

I have played well past 1AD, but am more interested in finishing than organizing a detailed log for now. In contrast to Ali, I did not explore much, and didn't pop many huts in the -2000 period [and didn't have much luck with them anyway]. Also, I am not building an SSC. I do have a rather large city at <49,49> near gems and a small lake, with Colossus, ShTh and some improvements, but not Cope's or INC/etc. IIRC I didn't build any libraries until approx 1ad.

I have focused on foreign trade, first with the Sioux and then with the Zulu. My bonuses have been disappointing - I guess the distances just aren't big enough - but I have no big regrets yet. I had plans for big trade with Russia [from my overseas colonies] and with Persia. But the Russians sneaked me and destroyed the SE corner of my empire before I could stop the bleeding. It's been a very imperfect game, but hopefully my overall strategy is working OK.

-2000: 9 cities + 2 settlers, 2 warriors, 6 adv [researching Trade], 6 roads. Monarchy since -3050.
-1500: 15 cities.
-1350: Marco. The map seems OK for a Hides strategy.
-1000: 15 cities [stagnant, from building Marco + starting trade], 3 boats, 4vans, 13adv, monarchy, 2 trade flotillas towards the Sioux.
-900: First van = 80g = disappointing, but my city couldn't celebrate, had few arrows....
-825: HG allows cele's
-800: 3 more vans, totalling 350g ... still too small.
-625: Republic [because I have a few size 3 cities], Van 12 gives 176g, trade is going OK.
-500: 23 cities +6S, 10 boats, 15 vans, 23adv, 2 WoWs.
-475: Pyr's, approx 20 vans so far, averaging about 180g each.
-350: LH, approx 2v per turn now, avg 210g
-225: Colossus [1 turn befor AI] in a size 6 city
-200: 30 cities +12S, 30adv, getting approx 1 adv per 2 turns [from approx 2 vans, avg 250g].
-100: Russians sneak and wreak havoc [-2 cities, supported boats + passengers...]. I give up on trade with Russia, and may need 10 turns to restart plans to trade with Persia.
1AD: 37 cities, 34 adv, nearing the trade penalty from Invention/Nav. I have not been giving techs to the Sioux in hopes of larger bonuses [see my other posts] but since that seems unlikely on this map, I guess this was a mistake. Taxes = +107/t. Beakers = +63 with Lux at 40%. IIRC I was keeping Science at around 10% to 20% most of the time, raising it only when needed to complete an advance. So libraries etc did not make sense.
+20: Invn. Zulu's sneak and kill a van [and another soon] and the Russians are still eating away at my SE corner ... I dont' recall such aggressive AI in my EC games - maybe I should've beaten them down a little while still in monarchy ? Hides vans arrive in Persia to find no buyers and must return. This period was a real low point in the game.
+60: V's build GW
+80: MC allows more cele's
+140: Persians build Cope's and I build Leo's. I was intended to build an SSC, but it was not a priority. Apparently the Persians switched to Cope's and built it the same turn before I could react. I had vans for Leo's but they were not near good SSC cities. So, I more-or-less gave up on an SSC at this point, and had to trust my vans.
+200: RR [followed by Ind'n, Mag, DV, Corp, Explo] and trade gradually comes back to life. I can get an advance almost every turn now by delivering approx 10 freight. My Colossus city makes a Hides van every turn, but I don't know how long that can last.

Enough of my log for now. I have made lots of saves and notes, so I think I can describe pretty well how my economy works during each phase of my game when we start our discussion. It's mostly about profits from vans, which are re-invested in more vans. A little extra gold goes into growth each turn [engineers, harbors, etc].

In fact, I think we can probably compare our games by a fairly simple analysis of a few variables: mainly gold, beakers and size of civ. We need to know roughly where these come from and how they are helping - for each player and each phase of the game.

I am optimistic, but am facing a few unexpected problems; 1) it's getting harder to find supply-demand matches despite reasonable growth and 2) I may need my cities to produce lots of beakers in case the Flight penalty kills my trade strategy. So, I may have to revise my theory of EL a little depending on how that goes.

I've got to well over 1ad as well.
@peaster am I reading that right, you've got to Railroad, industrialisation & the corporation by 200Ad ??? if so, I'm giving up now.
I'll post a proper log later but I got to Marco's 1100bc
at 1ad 13 cities, republicm, 26 techs, research bridge, science 44 beakers at 30%
Russians caused some problems, Zulus did too.

I've got to well over 1ad as well.
@peaster am I reading that right, you've got to Railroad, industrialisation & the corporation by 200Ad ??? if so, I'm giving up now.

Don't do that ! No, I didn't have all those in 200AD. I did have RR, and got the others in a few turns. But I did not have Feudalism/etc and had to go back for those. I didn't get Tactics until 540AD, and am just a few turns further on now. Also, I am not sure how to get past Flight from here.

I will be very interested to look at all the logs. I just launched my 15-3-3-1-1-1 spaceship in 1740 AD. Not very impressive. I think I was doing well in the early going. I built MPE in 1200 BC. I delivered my first van in 875 BC. But for some reason that excapes my now, I stopped expanding way too early. I built my 10th city in 700 BC. I didn't build my 11th city until 1180 AD. I guess I still have a lot to learn about EL.

Trade during the middle of the game (500 AD to 1480 AD) was pretty terrible. I didn't have enough ships for quick deliveries and also probably not enough cities to make the vans. Starting in 1500 AD, trade picked up. My total income from vans/trucks was 22937. I delivered 70 vans. My biggest trade partner was Little Big Horn. I sent 16 vans/trucks to LBH.

I did build an SSC (although how Super it was is questionable). I built it 43,37. It was the fourth city I built (Texcoco). There was 1 silk there and a number of ocean squares. It was the best spot I could find. There were a lot of hidden specials in the main part of the home continent, but most seems to be from the fish cycle which has a lot less trade value.

Once I finish I will post a detail log. I saved the game at the end of each year (just before starting the year end processing) so I have all of those files to review.

I will be very interested to look at all the log.... I guess I still have a lot to learn about EL.

Me too. I'm at 720AD, getting near Flight. Since my whole game was based on trade bonuses, the 2/3 penalty might stop me dead. I noticed that problem around 200AD. Now, I see that I may need an SSC for this final period, and missing Cope's was a serious error. Actually, I have captured Cope's now, but doubt I can convert that city into an SSC quickly enough to help. Hopefully, my 80 other cities can pull me through those last 8 techs.

Rough description of my econ + science from about 200AD to 700AD:

I have lux at about 40% to allow celebration growth in most cities. I have taxes at approx 50% to aid growth [engineers, aqueducts, harbors...]. I deliver approx 10 freight per turn to get one advance per turn, barely. Bonuses have averaged approx 200g, I guess. With about 600g from taxes, I have about 3000g to spend at the end of each turn, mostly on more freight.

In some other games, my average bonuses were much bigger; I expected maybe 400g or more. Maybe the distances to the AI are smaller this time ? Anyway, my growth from trade in this game has been much slower than expected, and I have had to deliver many more vans than expected. It's been hard to find 10 cities per turn with good commodities to produce, so [approx 500-600AD] I've colonized an entire continent to fix that problem, and that is starting to help. Also, I was a bit lucky that my main trade city [an "STC" I guess] produced Hides for maybe 20-30 turns, and I still have one other city making them.

I feel my main idea [relying on bonuses to get a good flow of advs by about 1AD] is working, but that I've made lots of errors, from lack of experience with EL;

Cope's ! (maybe not "ASAP", but don't let the AI build it).
Earlier MC would've allowed earlier celebration growth.
Managing the Russians would've allowed earlier profitable trade with distant Persia.
It also would've allowed more colonization and long RRs into the SE.
Gifting my key civ (because my bonuses were small this time).
More trade from small overseas cities to the STC.
Pay attention to the 2/3's tech rule, to avoid off path techs.

Also I am still unsure about;

* The best govt, especially after Despotism-Monarchy-Republic. I am still in Republic because I think a switch would cost an advance.
* Whether to research Inv thru Corp first, or Feudalism/etc first.
* Whether/when to switch focus from ICS growth to trade. I switched approx 1000BC, but was disappointed in early trade with the Sioux.
* Best use of engineers? First, I built a minimal RR system ASAP, and also roads on any grass/plains tiles that any city workers used. Same time, but slowly, irrigation near my STC and some overseas colonization. Last, transform hills/etc near my STC and colonize south of Russia [not overseas]. I have not irrigated/etc near most cities [except for a few small ones that need help with growth before Flight]. I have overrun several AI homelands [Russia, Zulu, Persia] with roads/RRs for easier van access.
* Best strategy for celebrations ? Eg which methods ... WoWs, or improvements, or lux rate, or ongoing routes ... are the cheapest and most effective ? I researched Theology, thinking it would enhance MC [don't think so anymore] or that I might need JSB [but I still haven't built it]. For now, I feel OK with MC+lux rate, and eventually CfC. I do have lots of ongoing routes, but none were created for this purpose.
* Is it possible to get 2 adv/turn often enough to make a difference ? I am not close to that in this game, and don't even expect to try for it without Cope's. I have basically ignored this possibility from the start.
* Value of ongoing routes ? Very rough estimate = about 30% of my cities' arrows come from these. My city arrows [in gold+beakers] equal about 30% of the benefits from trade bonuses each turn [but bonuses don't help with lux/happiness, of course]. So, I guess ongoings form about 8% of my economy [plus extra lux]. It seems others put more effort into these ongoings, and my 8% could be increased to approx 10-12%. No clear conclusion yet ... but this seems small to me.

First part of log

4000 1 settler nw other east
3950 nw and east, special at 49,43
3900 tenoch 42,42 teot 48,44, choose Code
3700 Code-Monarchy, teot warrior, Rush 2 sh tenoch sett
3500 teot rush 2 shield
edo 3250 change 3300
3350 Monarchy-> Bronze, tenoch grows to size 2 and automatically wipes out hut
3300 revolution
3250 Monarchy chosen tech every 11 turns at 70%
3150 tenoch settler
3100 teotich settler
3000 rush 4 shields tenoch sett
2950 tlateleco 40,36
2900 rush 2 shields teotich
2850 tenoch size 2
2800 Bronze-> Currency, rush 4 shields tlatec
2550 tenoch settler, texcoo 54,48
2500 rush 8 shields tenoch
2450 teotich sett
2350 teotich warr, rush 2 sh tenoch
2300 currency->trade
2250 tlaxcala 36,42, tech every 8 turns
2200 tlat settler, calix 48,38
2100 tenoch settler
Plans, trade, Marco's send out triremes (built port at 51,53), Colossus grow to about 10 cities, head for mono & republic after maps

Status at -2000
Population: 0.12M; Cities: 6; Trade routes: 0D0F; Government: Monarchy
Gold: 9; Cost per turn: 0; Total advances: 6; Production: 18MT; 0 polluted tiles
Wonders:
Units: 2 Settlers, 2 Warriors

1950 texacoco settler
1850 Trade->maps, teot setler, hut=legion, techs every 8 turns
1800 rush 10 shields van
1700 rush 7 shields van
1650 Xochi 51,53
1600 rush 6 shields
1500 Maps->Myst, discov 6 turns,
1450 Tlax settler, tlacopan 46,50
1400 Calix settler, tlateloco beads van, tlateloco disorder,
1350 texacoco Dye van,
1300 teotich wool van, tenochtit wool van, rush 4 shields
1250 hut=horse, Atzcapo 54,42 rush 14 shields
1200 tzintzunt 38,48
1150 tlaxcala disorder at size 2, 4 vans to tenochtit
1100 Myst -> Poly, MPE built,
Russ 4 Cities Despot 6 techs Warrior, Writing
Zulu 3 Cities Despot 3 techs Pottery
Viking 4 cities Despot 10 techs Iron, Pott, WarriorC, Wheel
Persians 3 Cities Despot 7 Techs Poly, Warrior
Carthags 2 Cities Despot 7 Techs Masonry, WarriorC at war with Sioux
Sioux 3 Cities Despot 9 Techs Masonry Pottery WarriorC war carthag

Persians swap maps for poly, trade for warrior, give monarchy, swap maps
vikings pottery for trade, iron for monarchy, give poly share maps
russians writing for iron give ?? share maps
zulu give maps share maps
science 14 turns before give sioux 7 techs 12 turns after
carthags swap masonry for ?? give 2 techs, swap maps

Persians zulus seem far enough for later trade. Russians have got to go
change prod in 2 cities to ellies, change xoch to trireme

1050 choose literacy, rb 17 shields
1000 ...

Status at -1000
Population: 0.3M; Cities: 10; Trade routes: 0D0F; Government: Monarchy
Gold: 16; Cost per turn: 0; Total advances: 16; Production: 32MT; 0 polluted tiles
Wonders: Marcos
Units: 2 Settlers, 4 Warriors, 1 Legion, 1 Ellie, 1 Van
Contact & Peace & Maps with all AI through MPE

I decided before playing to limit number of cities so they would celebrate more under republic. They're also quite far apart and I didn't build enough coastal cities for triremes.

I'll post more later.

1000bc to 1ad

975 hut = construction , rb 2 shield, teot van
950 rb 6 shield, change tlaco to warrior, give sioux construction
925 rb 6 sh trireme, rb 2 sh van,
900 rb 4 sh van, rb 5 sh ellie
875 tenoch van, Malinalco
850 rb 10 shield van
825 rb 3 shields
800 Vikings start HG, hut = legion, rb 4 shields elly
775 rb 6 shields elly
750 rb 4 sh van
725 lit -> philo, land near moscow, hut = barbs (1 horse)
700 legion survives barb, att russia with 4 ellies, Moscow plundered 15g, rb 12 shields, tenoch dye little bighorn 88g, give lit to sioux
675 lost elly to russ legion, rb 30 shields
650 rb 15 shields
625 sioux chariot 35,53 rb 5 shields, teotic dye wounded knee 72g, rb 30 shields, give russians construc & get cease fire
600 Phil->Republic->seafaring , rush 8 shields, discov now 17 turns give sioux Repub & philo science now 15turns
Tlateloco looks best for SSC
wondering if 40,38 is a special? 43,45? 525 edo change 550
550 revolution 1-3-6 rush 14 shields
525 Republic Formed, Start colossus in tlatelolco, Tula 49,61, 4 vans to tlatelolco
500 Russian ellie spotted to SW, Tlat colosssus, rush 6 shields

@525bc (forgot to save at 500bc)
Pop 0.63m , 12 cities trade routes 2f, Republic
Gold 8, cost/turn 0, Advances 20 - research seafarign discov 15 turns at 30% science
wonders MArcos, Colossus 500bc
units 4 warriors, 1 phalanx, 2 legion 3 ellies, 3 triremes 5 vans
peace with all except russians ceasefire

475 approach vikings, swap ?? for wheel & swap maps, discov now 20 turns,
450 rush 8 shields
425 rush 6 shields
375 tax 1-5-4 discov now 10 turns
350 Sioux seafaring, found russian city sevastapol 28,58 rush tlat temple 34g, Approach sioux swap seafaring for Wheel
325 sioux capture malaga, start Mono, give sioux construction, Goad russians into war, attack sevastapol, sevastapol plundered 15g, rush 18g
300 russ want cease fire, dye Tlatleloco Carthage 265g, Part rush 2 temple, 2 phalanx 3 vans, tax 1-3-6, give zulus republic, share maps
Map analysis done possible specials 37,51 37,41 39,45 51,47 53,41 48,60 ?43,43?
275 mono-> Banking rush 6 shields, discov 16 turns
250 Persians start LH, vikings nearly finishd HG, give vikings repub share maps, rush 10sh
225 sioux start Pyramids, Trondheim HG, zulu change to LH, rush 6 sh
200 viking govt overthrown, tax 1-5-4, vikings are republic but didn't get message?
175 carthags discover Maths & sneak attack & kill trireme, vikings repub message, tenoch wine uppsala 300g, rush 2 settl & 3 vans
150 Zulu republic, rush 6 shields
125 sioux get maths from carthags, vikings start sun tzu, Banking->Maths,Tamuin 44,56, Siox swap maths for mono & give banking, discov 11 turns at 50%, buy 10 shields
100 Start Astro, (too many cities now getting unhappy citizens) Calix gems (ud) Uppsala 96, prB settler & 33shields
75 Sioux nearly finish pyramids, russ start LH, part rush temple tula
50 Tlateloco salt Cedars creek 360g, rush tlat library, spend 250 vans, make peace with rusky & carthags.
25 Sioux pyramids, Astro->Bridge, tlaxcala copper Wounded knee 208g, rb trirme, tax 0-4-6
1ad 8 vans to tenoch for Michaels, Dye Aztecop Cedars creek (ud) 92g, rush 60 shields, tax 1-3-6

plan develop SSC, coppernicus, democracy, leonardos, send vans south, build few more cities before demo then lots more possible sites 39,58 & 43,63, want magellans but no rush

@ 1ad

pop 1.4m, 13 cities, trade routes 5f, govt republic
gold 3, cost 5, Advances 26 research Bridge building,
wonders MArcos, colossus
units 4 settler, 3 warrior, 3 phalanx, 2 legion, 3 ellie, 2 crusaders, 4 trireme, 5 van
Peace with all AI

I got some pretty good bonuses from trade, but the boats had a long journey around the continent to get to vikings, then the ships were sunk by Zulu's on the way back. this didn't help.

975 hut = construction , rb 2 shield, teot van
I'm guessing this means you rush-bought a van in Teot, which had only 2 shields in the box ? So, you spent approx 125 gold on it. I did a lot of that too.

@525bc 12 cities trade routes 2f, Republic
Advances 20 - research seafarign discov 15 turns at 30% science
I'm trying to see how you got advances ... seems you got 10 advances during -1000 to 1AD, which is about 1adv per 4 turns. Were these mostly from city beakers or from deliveries ? Since you only report 5 routes below, I guess these beakers were mostly from cities, maybe about 75% or so [mine were almost all from vans].

1ad plan develop SSC, coppernicus, democracy, leonardos, send vans south, build few more cities before demo then lots more possible sites 39,58 & 43,63, want magellans but no rush

13 cities, trade routes 5f, govt republic
Advances 26
This sounds a lot like the ELG game plan, so far, to stay fairly small and happy, and rely on a strong SSC. I think the next phase will be most interesting ... a struggle to reach approx 1adv per turn ASAP, mainly thru your SSC, I guess.

You're building Mike's to prepare for growth during Demo [or maybe your cities are already rioting]? Is this part of a new plan, to get beakers from other cities ?

I'm guessing this means you rush-bought a van in Teot, which had only 2 shields in the box ? So, you spent approx 125 gold on it. I did a lot of that too.

Yes and no. It means I rushed 2 shields of a van and seperately Teotic.. produced a van. I noted that to see how long it took to deliver (625bc)

I'm trying to see how you got advances ... seems you got 10 advances during -1000 to 1AD, which is about 1adv per 4 turns. Were these mostly from city beakers or from deliveries ? Since you only report 5 routes below, I guess these beakers were mostly from cities, maybe about 75% or so [mine were almost all from vans].

Most advances came from city research, though the big bonuses filled the research box, but on at least one occasion it was already half full. Of the ten techs 1 was philosophy - giving free tech - and two came from the AI in swaps.

This sounds a lot like the ELG game plan, so far, to stay fairly small and happy, and rely on a strong SSC. I think the next phase will be most interesting ... a struggle to reach approx 1adv per turn ASAP, mainly thru your SSC, I guess.

You're building Mike's to prepare for growth during Demo [or maybe your cities are already rioting]? Is this part of a new plan, to get beakers from other cities ?

It took longer than I thought to get to 1 turn/tech, one every other turn came quickly, especially with high science.

I went for Michaels to continue the growth of cities under repub without buying loads of temples. Then after they finished growing I changed to 70-80% science (as above).

I'm approaching the final stages now, got Nuke Fission but not researched flight.

I've spent too long and too much money attacking the russians (building/rushing 4 vans for the attack on Moscow was a real waste, that could have been 4 vans delivered to the Sioux/carthags.) Also going the long way round to Vikings cost me time, I should have black clicked.

I'm very interested in what your AD speed of research is like and of course the landing date.

IIRC I was getting approx 1 adv per 2 turns in early AD years, and approx 1 per turn after about 200AD. I'll check on that. I thought I read in Elephant's Tips thread that Flight reduces bonuses by 2/3, but solo says it reduces them by 1/3. Maybe I read something wrong. Does anyone know the true penalty ?

Edit: Got Flight and it hasn't killed my trade bonuses, so I guess the penalty is only 1/3. Still, trade seems barely sustainable now, with most bonuses around 100g, and just a few big ones once in a while. My cities, plus SETI, plus weaker trade seem to be enough to continue 1 adv/t for a while longer. With taxes at zero, and bonuses down, I don't have any great source of gold; guess that's OK though.

I'll be rather glad to finish this, and then maybe we can sort out best strategy for EL and trade. I've looked at some old threads on trade, which seem total nonsense to me. I think we can easily do much better.

I'm way behind you guys. I'm around 500 BC and will post a simple log when I'm around 1AD.

I changed to Monarchy around 3250 and got Trade before 2000 bc. Marco Polo build around 1600 (might be a bit earlier IIRC) and got Hanging Gardens and Colossus before 500 BC....might get another wonder before 500 BC but haven't finished it yet.

Still not at Republic. The Ai did not have all the techs I wanted so I have to research them myself. When I was allowed to pop huts I got at least 2 nomads, 1 horsemen and 25 gold. The others I don't know anymore but have written them down in my log....

My SSC is at the westcoast at the end of the river just using a whale. Hope I got the other techs fast for the start of celebration under Republic....

I've played till 1 AD. I will add the stats of 2000bc/1000bc etc. later.

I have 6 wonders (Marco Polo, Hanging Gardens, Colossus, Pyramids, Astronomy, Medicine). And the SSC is just growing beyond size 12.....

turn year
1 4000 Tenochtitlan / move other settler to west / T-S-L = 40-60-0 / every turn 1 gold and 1 beaker - discovery every 10 turns
2 3950 start learning Code of Laws
3 3900 Teotihuacan at 41,41 for extra arrows / every turn 2 gold - 3 beakers - discovery every 4 turns
6 3750 Code of Laws->Monarchy / every turn 2 gold - 3 beakers - discovery every 8 turns / 1 beaker left -> 22 needed / this means 3 beakers short for an OEDO change. I won't delay science.
10 3550 food box of first city is full-> worker to trees for extra shields / every turn 1 gold - 3 beakers - discovery every 8 turns
11 3500 Tenochtitlan size 2 / every turn 2 gold - 3 beakers - discovery every 8 turns
13 3400 Monarchy->Bronze Working / rearrange workers because city 1 will build settler and city 2 will grow to size two / every turn 2 gold - 2 beakers - discovery every 17 turns / no beakers left->33 needed
14 3350 first settler build / every turn 2 gold - 3 beakers - discovery every 11 turns
15 3300 revolution / first settler start build road at 46,44
16 3250 MONARCHY / rearrange workers / every turn 2 gold - 4 beakers - discovery every 9 turns / T-S-L = 30-70-0
19 3100 build settler / Tlatelolco
21 3000 Texcoco / build warrior for exploring / find gem special at 47, 49 / rearrange workers / every turn 5 gold - 7 beakers - discovery every 5 turns
22 2950 rearrange workers->every turn 4 gold - 7 beakers - discovery every 5 turns
23 2900 Bronze Working->Currency / every turn 4 gold - 7 beakers - discovery every 7 turns / 6 beakers left-> 48 beakers needed
24 2850 every turn 4 gold - 8 beakers - discovery every 6 turns
25 2800 every turn 5 gold - 7 beakers - discovery every 7 turns
26 2750 every turn 5 gold - 6 beakers - discovery every 8 turns
29 2600 every turn 5 gold - 7 beakers - discovery every 7 turns
30 2550 Currency->Trade / >0,1M / every turn 5 gold - 9 beakers - discovery every 7 turns / 5 beakers left->60 beakers needed
31 2500 Tlaxcala /every turn 6 gold - 9 beakers - discovery every 7 turns
33 2400 every turn 5 gold - 10 beakers - discovery every 6 turns
35 2300 every turn 5 gold - 11 beakers - discovery every 6 turns
36 2250 Trade->Map Making / T-S-L = 70-20-10 / every turn 9 gold - 1 beaker - discovery every 72 turns / 0 beakers left->72 beakers needed
37 2200 Calixtlahuaca / every turn 11 gold - 1 beakers - discovery every 72 turns
39 2100 every turn 10 gold - 2 beakers - discovery every 36 turns
40 2050 every turn 11 gold - 3 beakers - discovery every 21 turns
41 2000 Xochicalco / hut->horsemen / hut->legion / hut->nomad / Tlacopan / every turn 14 gold - 4 beakers - discovery every 18 turns
43 1900 every turn 13 gold - 3 beakers - discovery every 24 turns
44 1850 met Russians->get Iron Working (need 84 beakers for next discovery)
45 1800 >0,2M / hut->25g / T-S-L = 70=30-0 / 16-5-17
47 1700 hut->nomads
48 1650 T-S-L = 30-70-0
49 1600 Tzintzuntzen / 6-16-6
50 1550 a few cities goes into disorder / Marco Polo build / >0,3M / got all maps / got Map Making, Polytheism, Pottery, The Wheel, Masonry / at war with Russians (tried to demand tribute) / hut->barbarians (1 horsemen which I killed) / need 180 beakers for discovery
51 1500 start learning Writing / hut->25g (need 180 beakers for advance)
53 1400 killed Russian archer->horsemen=vet
55 1300 hut->barbarians
58 1150 Writing->Seafaring (need 208 beakers) / Malinalco
59 1100 got Mysticism from Vikings
61 1000 razed St. Petersburg
62 975 build Hanging Gardens
63 950 Tula
64 925 >0,4M
65 900 Tamuin / hut->50g
66 875 Russians beg for peace and give 150g / >0,5M
68 825 Teayo / captured Moscow (4 gold + warrior code) / Russians destroyed / first trireme build / got Mathematics from Indians
70 775 Cempoala
71 750 Seafaring->Literacy (1 is missing)
72 725 Colossus build in Texcoco
73 700 first van delivery (dye to Utica 48g)
74 675 Texcoco build library
75 650 >0,6M / hut->lot of barbarians
76 625 >0,7M / Chalco / beads to Carthage (168g)
77 600 Literacy-> Republic (2 is missing) / >0,8M
78 575 Pyramids build
79 550 Tlalmanalco
81 500 Ixtapaluca / dye to Little Bighorn (160g)
82 475 Republic->Philosophy (0 is missing) / Texcoco build marketplace
83 450 Revolution
84 425 REPUBLIC / Huexotla+Tepexpan+Tepetlaoxtoc
85 400 salt to Wounded Knee (228g)
86 375 Philosophy->Astronomy->Medicine (2 is missing)
87 350 >0,9M / got Construction from Persians
88 325 Chiconautla
89 300 >1M
90 275 Medicine->Engineering (1 is missing) / Coopernicus build in Texcoco
92 225 silver to SSC (94g)
94 175 aquaduct build at SSC (is size 8 and celebrating)
96 125 Engineering->Sanitation (2 is missing) / Zitlaltepec
98 75 hut->nomad
99 50 Coyotepec+Tequixquiac
100 25 Shakespeare's build in SSC / Sanitation->Banking / >2M
101 1 hides to Little Bighorn (184g) / Jilotzingo

I'm looking forward to seeing your stats, but your log is already interesting. It's clear that you were paying attention to the tech tree and your TLS settings and your SSC (more than me anyway). I can't estimate your growth rate yet, but I guess you plan to grow fairly big (early Pyramids + HG) and to promote your SSC (Texcoco?).

When you collect your stats, could you estimate what fraction of your beakers come from a) SSC, b) other cities and c) vans ? Also, what fraction come from ongoing routes ? No need to be exact. In my game, for example, it's clear that my advances are coming mostly from vans. To analyze my game, we can probably ignore my cities [almost] and focus on factors that affect bonuses and van production / delivery. I am still wondering how to analyze games like yours, but knowing your main source(s) of beakers will help. Also, CC was still getting techs from the AI thru approx 1AD [which I didn't even try to do] ... are you ?

When I have more time I will add those stats Peaster. I'm nearly at 200 AD and having the most difficult part of the game. My cities are not able to grow by celebration yet. Need Michelangelo's and I'm in that part of the game where I have to wait for enough vans for wonder building. After that part I only need Isaac's tp complete the first part of the SSC (missing superhighways and Seti Program) You're right about my plan to grow big and SSC is Texcoco.

I've saved almost all my turns so looking for those stats shouldn't be a problem.
I think the biggest part is coming from my SSC right now. Because all those vans were needed for wonder building I have not a lot of van deliveries yet but when I have all the early wonders I will start with more van deliveries.

Right now I have some bad luck because my SSC can't build vans for deliveries. I hope I can unblock them soon. I do indeed get techs from the AI. I'm right now waiting for Bridge building and Navigation.

Here is the first part of my log. Please note: I did keep track of beakers very closely up until 1 AD. The counts were done manually using the F5 information, so they might be slightly incorrect. But they were at least close enough for me to know when an advance would be completed.

Also, as I think I said previously, I was trying to do an early landing. But for some reason, I stopped expanding too soon. I gifted advances to my key civ fairly regularly and also shared with a number of the other civs. Trading was done when possible, but only for needed advances and only when I really needed what the AI had.

turn year
1 4000 Based on Huts, Resource Seed is either 5 or 37. Tenochtitlan founded on starting spot (44,44). Should be 1 hidden special next to city.
2 3950 Start Code of Laws, Settler moves onto river
3 3900 Settler moves on River, finds coast
4 3850 Teotihuacan (39,39)
5 3800
6 3750 Teno makes warrior, starts settler. Warrior heads SE
7 3700 Code of Laws -> Monarchy Tech 4/22
8 3650 Tech 4/22
9 3600 Tech 7/22, Teot makes warrior, starts settler.
10 3550 Tech 10/22
11 3500 Tech 13/22, Switch Teno worker to forest for more shields
12 3450 Tech 16/22 Teno size 2
13 3400 Tech 19/22
14 3350 Tech 22/22, Monarchy -> Bronze Working (Goal is Trade)
15 3300 Tech 3/33, Teot size 2 REVOLT
16 3250 Tech 3/33, MONARCHY
17 3200 Tech 7/33, Switch Teno worker to grass (more food before settler is built)
18 3150 Tech 11/33
19 3100 Tech 15/33, Teno Settler
20 3050 Tech 19/33
21 3000 Tech 23/33

Status at -3000
Population: 0.04M; Cities: 2; Trade routes: 0D0F; Government: Monarchy
Gold: 34; Cost per turn: 0; Total advances: 4; Production: 5MT; 0 polluted tiles
Wonders: None
Units: 1 Settler, 2 Warriors
Russians: No contact
Zulus: No contact
Vikings: No contact
Persians: No contact
Carthagians: No contact

22 2950 Tech 27/33, RB Teot Settler 7sh
23 2900 Tech 30/33, Teot Settler
24 2850 Tech 33/33, Bronze Working -> Currency, Tech 1/48
25 2800 Tech 5/48
26 2750 Tech 9/48, Tlatelolco (38,48)
27 2700 Tech 14/48, Texcoco (43,37)
28 2650 Tech 22/48
29 2600 Tech 30/48
30 2550 Tech 38/48
31 2500 Tech 46/48, Teno Settler
32 2450 Tech 48/48, Currency -> Trade, Tech 5/60
33 2400 Tech 13/60
34 2350 Tech 21/60
35 2300 Tech 30/60
36 2250 Tech 39/60, Teot Settler
37 2200 Tech 48/60, 100,000
38 2150 Tech 57/60
39 2100 Tech 60/60, Trade -> Writing, Tlat Settler, Tech 5/78
40 2050 Tech 12/78, Texc Settler, Teot Warrior
41 2000 Tech 19/78, Livy says Aztecs are largest civilization

Status at -2000
Population: 0.08M; Cities: 4; Trade routes: 0D0F; Government: Monarchy
Gold: 73; Cost per turn: 0; Total advances: 7; Production: 10MT; 0 polluted tiles
Wonders: None
Units: 4 Settler, 3 Warrior
Russians: No contact
Zulus: No contact
Vikings: No contact
Persians: No contact
Carthagians: No contact

42 1950 Tech 26/78, IPRB Teot 4sh, Hut - Barb Horse, Hut - 50g
43 1900 Tech 33/78, Barb Horse kills Warrior, Tlaxcala (50,50)
44 1850 Tech 41/78, Tlat Warrior, Hut - 50g
45 1800 Tech 48/78, Texc Warrior, Teno Settler, Hut - 50g IPRB Teot 1sh, Tlat 7sh
46 1750 Tech 56/78, IPRB Tlax 1sh, Hut - Map Making, Tech 56/91
47 1700 Tech 64/91, IPRB Teno 4sh, Texc 6sh, Tlat 2sh
48 1650 Tech 72/91, IPRB Teno 7sh, Texc 7sh, Hut - 50g
49 1600 Tech 81/91, Calixtlahuaca (50,44), IPRB Teot 8sh
50 1550 Tech 91/91, Writing -> Literacy, Tech 2/112, IPRB Texc 2sh+10sh, Teno 4sh
51 1500 Tech 14/112, IPRB Tlat 3sh
52 1450 Tech 26/112, Teot Van (Food), Xochicalco (50,36)
53 1400 Tech 37/112, Texc Van (Food), Tlat Van (Food), IPRB Cali 2sh
54 1350 Tech 49/112, 200K, IPRB Teot 2sh, Texc 6sh
55 1300 Tech 61/112, Tlat Warrior (goes to Teno), IPRB Teot 6sh, Texc 6sh
56 1250 Tech 74/112, Tlax Settler, Teno Van (Food), 4 vans to Teno
57 1200 Tech 87/112, Tlat Warrior, Teno - Marco Polo's Expedition, IPRB Teot 6sh+10sh
Russians Power 3, 3 Cities, 171g, 6 Advances
Zulus Power 2, 3 Cities, 162g, 4 Advances
Vikings Power 5, 4 Cities, 167g, 9 Advances
Persian Power 4, 4 Cities, 159g, 6 Advances
Carthagians Power 0, 2 Cities, 168g, 6 Advances
Sioux Power 1, 2 Cities, 138g, 8 Advances
Russians - Trade Monarchy for Mysticism, they demand Currency - given, Trade Maps, Tech Cost 126
Persians - they Demand Map Making - given, Give Writing and Trade, Trade Maps
Zulus - they demand Map Making - given, Ask to trade - declined, Give Writing, Trade and Monarchy, Trade Maps
Vikings - Trade Map Making for Iron Working, Trade Trade for Pottery, Give Monarchy, Trade Maps, Tech Cost 176
Carthagians - they demand Map Making given, Give CB+Myst+IW+Mon, Trade Maps
Sioux - Ask to declare war on Carth. - decline, they demand Map Making given, Give Write+Trade+Pot+Myst, Trade Maps, Tech Cost 154
58 1150 Tech 100/154, Teot Van (Silver), Hut - Tlacopan (40,60)
59 1100 Tech 115/154, Cali Settler, IPRB Teot 6sh
60 1050 Tech 130/154, IPRB Teot 6sh+10sh+10sh
61 1000 Tech 145/154, Tlax Warrior, Texc Van (Dye), Teot Trireme

Status at -1000
Population: 0.27M; Cities: 7; Trade routes: 0D0F; Government: Monarchy
Gold: 28; Cost per turn: 0; Total advances: 12; Production: 27MT; 0 polluted tiles
Wonders: MPE
Units: 4 Settlers, 7 Warriors, 1 Trireme, 2 Caravans
Russians: 195g, 3 cities, 8 advances, Despotism
Zulus: 173g, 4 cities, 8 advances, Despotism
Vikings: 179g, 4 cities, 12 advances, Monarchy
Persians: 175g, 4 cities, 9 advances, Monarchy
Carthagians: 168g, 2 cities, 11 advances, Monarchy
Sioux: 142g, 2 cities, 13 advances, Despotism

62 975 Tech 154/154, Literacy -> Republic, Tech 7/180, IRPB Tlat 5sh, Teno 5sh
Trade with Sioux, Literacy for Construction, Iron Working for Mathematics, Monarchy for Masonry, they Demand Code of Laws - Given, Tech Cost 225
63 950 Tech 22/225, IPRB Texc 2sh
64 925 Tech 39/225, Cali Warrior
65 900 Tech 57/225, Hut - 50g, IPRB Texc 10sh
66 875 Tech 74/225, Tlat Van (Beads), Teno Van (Gems), Texc Dye to Little Big Horn 112g (first delivery), Atzcapotzalco (58,46), IPRB Tlac 2sh+10sh
67 850 Tech 203/225, Bede rates the happiest civilizations, Aztecs, Vikings, Persian, Sioux, Russians, Zulus and Carthagians, Xoch Settler, Texc Trireme, IPRB Tlax 3sh
68 825 Tech 225/225, Republic -> Philosophy, REVOLT, REPUBLIC, T/L/S = 0,30,70, Teot Silver to Little Big Horn 160g, RB Teno Temple 30sh, IPRB Teot 2sh+10sh
69 800 Tech 196/256, Teno Temple, T/L/S = 0,60,40
70 775 Tech 220/256, WLTCD in Tlat, Teot, Texc and Teno, IPRB Tlat 9sh, Tlax 8sh+10sh+10sh
71 750 Tech 244/256, Tlac Settler, Tlax Van (Silk), 500K, Teot Settler joins Tlax
72 725 Russian sneak attack kills warrior, Tech 256/256, Philosophy -> Astronomy -> Medicine, Tech 10/324, 600K, Xoch Warrior, Teno Gems to Utica 156g
73 700 Tech 196/324, IPRB Teno 2sh+10sh, Texc 8sh+10sh, Xoch 9sh+10sh, RB Tlax Temple 38sh
Russians demand 50g - given, give IW+Cons, Peace, Tzintzuntzen (46,58), Tlat Beads to Carthage 136g, Carths demand Construction - given
74 675 Tech 324/324, Medicine -> Seafaring, Tech 34/342, Atcz Warrior, Tlax Temple (WLTCD), Tlat Diplomat, Teot Van (food), 700K, RB Tzin 8sh
75 650 Tech 69/342, Tzin Warrior, Cali Van (food)
76 625 Tech 104/342, Texc Van (food), Teno Van (food), 900K, IPRB Xoch 7sh+10sh, Cali 5sh, Tlax 3sh, RB Tlat Temple 32sh
Vikings, Trade Math for Seafaring, they demand Construction - given, Give Rep+Philo, Tech Cost 560
Sioux demand Republic - given, Give Philo+Seaf, Tech Cost 540
77 600 Tech 139/540, start Bridge Building, Tlat Temple (WLTCD), IPRB Teno 3sh, Tlax 4sh+10sh, Cali 5sh, Xoch 9sh,
Tlax Silk to Carthage 360g, Trade Math to Carths for Wheel, they demand Republic - given, Give Philo, Trade Maps, Tech 464/567
78 575 Tech 536/567, Xoch Van (Copper), Tlax WLTCD, RB Teot Temple 25sh, IPRB Teno 3sh, Cali 5sh
79 550 WLTCD ends Tlat, Teot Temple, Tech 567/567, Bridge Building -> Banking, Tech 0/594, 1 Million, Hut - University, Tech 0/644, 4 vans to Teot, IPRB Teno 3sh, Tlat 1sh, Cali 5sh
80 525 Tech 39/644, WLTCD ends Tlax, Teot Hanging Gardens, WLTCD in Teot
81 500 Tech 79/644, Cali Van (Dye), WLTCD Texc and Tlat, IPRB Tlat 1sh
82 475 Tech 125/644, WLTCD Atzc, Tlax Van (Dye), Teno Van (Hides), IPRB Tlat 6sh, Teot 3sh, Cali 5sh
83 450 Tech 171/644, WLTCD Cali, WLTCD ends Texc, Tlat, Teot, Hut - 50g, IPRB Tlat 4sh, Teno 3sh, Cali 5sh
84 425 Tech 217/644, Atzc Settler, WLTCD ends Atzc, IPRB Tlat 3sh, Teot 2sh, Tlax 2sh, Cali 5sh, T/L/S = 0,40,60
85 400 Tech 279/644, WLTCD ends Cali, Tlat Van (Dye), IPRB Teno 3sh
86 375 Tech 340/644, Sioux Develop Polytheism, Tech 340/621, Texc Temple (WLTCD), IPRB Teot 2sh
87 350 Tech 403/621, Cali Van (Salt), IPRB Texc 4sh+10sh
88 325 Tech 466/621, Teno Van (Hides), WLCTD ends in Texc
89 300 Tech 530/621, Trade with Sioux Wheel for Polytheism they demand Univ - given Give Bridge Building and Astronomy, Tech 530/624
90 275 Tech 594/624, IPRB Cali 9sh
91 250 Tech 624/624, Banking -> Chemistry, Tech 27/675, Teot Van (Food), Teno Hides to Little Big Horn 108g
92 225 Tech 203/675, Texc Van (food), Cali Dye to Wounded Knee 272 g, 4 vans to Texc (Salt, Hides, 2 Food), Subvert Uppsala for 354g (get 47g) take Chivalry, Tech 203/702, IPRB Teno 2sh
93 200 Tech 555/702, Texc Colossus (WLTCD), Tlat Van (Hides) Since I couldn't find a better SSC, Texc was chosen (oceans + Silk)
94 175 Tech 634/702, Atzc Temple (WLTCD), Cali Van (food), Tlax Van (Copper), Vikings demand Bridge Building - given, Peace
95 150 WLTCD ends in Texc, Tech 702/702, Chemistry -> Engineeing, Tech 13/729, Teno van (food), IPRB Teot 4sh
96 125 Tech 87/729, Carths demand Chivalry - given , Give Bridge Building and University, IPRB Teno 3sh, Tlax 2sh
97 100 Tech 167/729, IPRB Teno 3sh, Cali 2sh, Give Univ to Vikings
98 75 Tech 246/729, Upps Phalanx, Xoch Copper to Kaupang 400g
99 50 Tech 726/729, Xoch WLTCD, Teot Settler, IPRB Xoch 5sh
100 25 Tzin Van (food), Tech 729/729, Engineering -> Invention, Tech 79/784, Cali Settler, Teno Settler, Tlax Dye to Utica 224
101 1 Tech 386/784, WLTCD ends in Xoch, Tlat Van (Hides)

Status at +1
Population: 1.79M; Cities: 11; Trade routes: 0D9F; Government: Republic
Gold: 657; Cost per turn: 8; Total advances: 29; Production: 70MT; 0 polluted tiles
T/L/S: 0/40/60 SSC Beakers: 18 Total Beakers: 78
Wonders: MPE, HG, Col
Units: 7 settlers, 10 warrior, 2 phalanx, 2 Trireme, 7 Caravans
Russians: 402g, 5 cities, 12 advances, Monarchy
Zulus: 561g, 8 cities, 13 advances, Monarchy, Pyramids
Vikings: 206g, 4 cities, 22 advances, Republic
Persians: 183g, 7 cities, 15 advances, Republic
Carthagians: 260g, 3 cities, 19 advances, Monarchy
Sioux: 272g, 4 cities, 25 advances, Republic

Here is part 2

102 20 Tlat Hides to Little Bg Horn 304g, RB Teot Harbor 51sh
103 40 Atzc Van (Salt), Invention -> Monotheism, Tech Cost 812, WLTCD Cali, Tlax Settler, Teot Harbor WLTCD
Tlat Dye to Cedar Creek 160g, IPRB Teno 2sh, Uppsala 5sh+10sh+10sh, Tlat 7sh+10sh
104 60 Vikings Sneak Attack Uppsala, Upps Settler, Xoch Van (Food), IPRB Teno 4sh+10sh, Upps sells Barracks (Can't protect it)
105 80 WLTCD ends in Cali, Uppsala Destroyed by Vikings, RB Cali Temple 22sh
106 100 Tlac Van (food), Cali Temple WLTCD, Tlat Van (food), WLTCD ends in Teot, Teno Van (food), IPRB Atzc 2sh+10sh+10sh, Tzin 2sh+10sh+10sh+10sh
107 120 Tzin Van (silver), 4 vans to Texc
108 140 Atzc van (food) WLTCD ends Cali, RB Xoch Temple 32sh, Tlac Temple 33sh
109 160 Tlac Templ WLTCD, Xoch Temple WLTCD, Monotheism -> Sanitation, Tech Cost 840, 2 Million
110 180 Texc Shakespeare's Theatre
111 200 WLTCD ends in Tlac, RB Texc Aquaduct 74sh
112 220 WLTCD ends in Xoch, Texc Aquaduct
113 240 Tlat van (food), Tlax Copper to Carthage 132 g, RB Texc Harbor 54sh
114 260 Cali van (Gold), Texc Harbor, Tlac IPRB 6sh
115 280 RB Texc Library 74sh
116 300 Sanitation -> Navigation, Tech Cost 868, WLTCD ends in Tlax, Texc Library
117 320 Mongols demand Invention - given, Give Banking+Sanitation+Chemistry,
Tzin Silver to Little Big Horn 185g, Tlat Hides to Little Big Horn 160g, RB Texc Sewer 114sh, IPRB Cali 6sh
118 340 Tzin Temple WLTCD, Tlac Van (food), Texc Sewer Size 13, 1 van to Teno
119 360 WLTCD ends Tzin, Navigation -> Physics, Tech Cost 864, 5 vans to Teno, Texc size 14
120 380 Cali Van (food), Tlat Van (food), Texc size 15, IPRB Texc 6sh
121 400 WLTCD ends in Texc, Teno - Leonardo's Workshop, T/L/S to 0,5,5
122 420 WLTCD Texc, Atzc Salt to Cedar Creek 132g, IPRB Cali 2sh, Texc 3sh, Xoch 4sh+10sh
123 440 Xoch Caravel, Texc Van (Silver), Texc size 16
124 460 Toynbee epic history - Happiest - Aztecs, Zulus, Persians, Vikings, Sioux, Carthagians, Teot Caravel, IPRB Tzin 4sh
125 480 Atzc Van (food), Physics - Democracy, Tech Cost 891, Tzin Van (food), 4 Million
126 500 Carthagians demand 50 given, IPRB Teno 2sh

Status at +500
Population: 4.20M; Cities: 10; Trade routes: 0D14F; Government: Republic
Gold: 136; Cost per turn: 17; Total advances: 34; Production: 82MT; 0 polluted tiles
T/L/S: 0/50/50 SSC Beakers: 48 Total Beakers: 122
Wonders: MPE, HG, Col, ST, Leo's
Units: 8 settlers, 10 warrior, 4 Caravel, 8 Caravans
Russians: 593g, 8 cities, 15 advances, Monarchy
Zulus: 530g, 10 cities, 16 advances, Monarchy, Pyramids
Vikings: 276g, 4 cities, 23 advances, Republic, Sun Tzu's
Persians: 245g, 7 cities, 19 advances, Republic, Lighthouse
Carthagians: 384g, 3 cities, 20 advances, Monarchy
Sioux: 445g, 4 cities, 32 advances, Republic, Great Library

127 520 Cali Van (food), Teno Van (food)
128 540 Tlac Van (Beads), Tlax Van (Hides), Texc Van (food), Texc Silver to Little Big Horn 395g, 6 Vans to Texc
129 560 Texc Copernicus' Observatory WLTCD ends Size 21, Democracy -> Magnetism, Tech Cost 918, IPRB Cali 4sh
130 580 Tlat Library, Cali Gold(u) to Carthage 62g
131 600 WLTCD Cali
132 620 WLTCD ends Cali, Teno Van (food), RB Texc University 130sh, IPRB Tlax 4sh+10sh+10sh
133 640 Russians demand Navigation - given, Give Inv+Math+Rep+BB+Pot, Atcz Van (food), Magnetism -> Steam Engine, Tech Cost 945, Cali Van (food), Texc University, T/L/S = 10/40/50
134 660 Tlax Van (food), IPRB Cali 2sh
135 680
136 700 Tzin Van (Coal), Steam Engine -> Theory of Gravity, Tech Cost 972, Sioux demand Steam Engine - Given, IPRB Texc 4sh
137 720 Tlac Van (food), Texc Van (Gems), Tlat Van (food), Teno Van (food), Tlax Hides to Cedar Creek 180g, IPRB Teot 4sh
138 740 Teot Diplomat, Tlac Beads to Carthage 100g, 8 Vans to Teot, IPRB Texc 8sh, Tlax 1sh
139 760 Cali Van (food), Texc Diplomat, Theory of Gravity -> Gunpowder, Tech Cost 999, Teot Michaelangelo's Chapel, WLTCD Teot,
Trade with Sioux Physics for Gunpowder, they demand Magnetism - given, Give Democracy and Monotheism, Tech Cost 988
140 780 Start Explosives, WLTCD Tzin, Atzc, Tlac, Xoch, Cali, Tlax
141 800 Atzc Van (Dye), 5 Million, RB Library Teot 78sh, IPRB Tlat 5sh
142 820 Tzin Settler, WLTCD ends Atzc, Tlac, Cali, Teot Library, Teno Van (food), Hut - Nomad, IPRB Cali 4sh
143 840 WLTCD end Tzin, Tlax Van (food), Texc Van (Gold), Explosives -> Railroad, Tech Cost 1014, Tzin Coal to Cedar Creek 225g, REVOLT, T/L/S = 60/40/0
144 860 Tlat Van (food), DEMOCRACY, IPRB Teno 8sh, T/L/S = 10/40/50
145 880 WLTPD Tlac, Xoch, Cali Van (food), WLTPD Tlax, Teot, Teno, Texc Gold to Little Big Horn 182g
146 900 WLTPD Tzin, Tlac Van (food), Railroad -> Metallurgy, Tech Cost 1040, WLTPD ends Teot, Teno, Teno Van (food), IPRB Texc 6sh
147 920 WLTPD Ends Tzin, Tlac, Xoch, Tlax, Texc Van (food), Texc Gems to Moscow 202g, IPRB Tlax 2sh+10sh, 8 Vans to Texc
148 940 Atzc Van (food), Tlax Van (food), Texc Magellan's Voyage, IPRB Tlat 2sh, Cali 6sh, Give Russians Gunpowder
149 960 Metallurgy -> Industrialization, Tech Cost 1107
150 980 Cali Van (food)
151 1000 Tlat Van (food), Teno Van (food), 7 Vans to Texc, Give Russians Steam Engine

Status at +1000
Population: 5.36M; Cities: 10; Trade routes: 0D19F; Government: Democracy
Gold: 849; Cost per turn: 22; Total advances: 42; Production: 100MT; 0 polluted tiles
T/L/S: 10/40/50 SSC Beakers: 212 Total Beakers: 316
Wonders: MPE, HG, Col, Mike's, Cope's, Magellan, Shake's, Leo's
Units: 10 Engineers, 10 Musketeers, 4 galleons, 2 diplomat, 1 caravan
Russians: 628g, 9 cities, 24 advances, Monarchy, Oracle
Zulus: 241g, 15 cities, 19 advances, Monarchy, Pyramids, King Richard's
Vikings: 402g, 5 cities, 25 advances, Republic, Sun Tzu's
Persians: 151g, 8 cities, 23 advances, Republic, Lighthouse, Great Wall
Carthagians: 553g, 4 cities, 26 advances, Monarchy
Sioux: 1096g, 4 cities, 41 advances, Republic, Great Library

Here is part 3 (ends at the Launch).

152 1020 Tzin Van (food), Texc Isaac Newton's College, Industrialization-> Electricity, Tech Cost 1134, IPRB Cali 8sh+10sh
153 1040 Cali Van (food), Tlax Van (food)
154 1060 Atcz Van (food), Tlac Van (Dye)
155 1080 Thucydides Most Powerful Zulus, Russians, Carthagians, Aztecs, Vikings, Sioux, Persians
Electricity -> Conscription, Tech Cost 1161, Carthagians demand 200g - refused - WAR, IPRB Tlat 4sh, Tlax 10sh+10sh, T/L/S = 60/40/0 (slow science to build Darwin's)
156 1100 Tlax Van (Dye), Texc Van (Gems), Tlat Van (food), Teno Van (food), 8 vans to Tlax, T/L/S = 10/40/50
157 1120 Cali Van (food), Tlax Darwin's Voyage, Conscription -> Leadership -> Steel, Tech Cost 1260, Atcz Dye to Zimbabwe 168 g
158 1140 IPRB Tzin 1sh, Tlat 10sh
159 1160 Tzin Van (Dye), Steel -> Tactics, Tech Cost 1288, IPRB Teno 10sh, Tlax 10sh+20sh(oops)
160 1180 Xoch Van (Gems), Tlax Van (Hides), Texc Van (Oil), Sioux Demand Industrialization - Given, Hut -Malincalco
161 1200 Cali Van (Silk), WLTPD Tlax, RB Teno Aquaduct 70sh, Tlax Aquaduct 70sh, IPRB Tzin 10sh+10sh, Tlat 10sh+10sh
162 1220 Tzin Van (food), Atzc Van (Silver), Tlac Van (Salt), WLTPD Cal, Tlax Aquaduct, Tlat Van (food), Teno Aquaduct, WLTPD Teno, Tlac Dye to Ulundi 168g,
IPRB Teot 7sh, MIGHTY - Tech Cost 1656
163 1240 WLTPD Tzin, Tlac, WLTPD ends in Tlax, Tactics -> Atomic Theory, Tech Cost 1692, Teot Van (food), WLTPD ends Teno,
RB Tzin Aquaduct 71sh, Tlac Aquaduct 73sh, Teno Library 69sh, IPRB Mali 21sh+10sh
Russians (3) - Give RR+IND, trade maps
Zulus - no contact attempted, afraid they will demand too much
Vikings (1) - Demand GunP - given, Peace, Give RR+Nav, trade maps
Persians (4) - Demand GunP - given, Give RR+Nav, trade maps
Carthagians (0) - Demand GunP - given, Peace, Give Nav+Metal+Conscrip+RR+Ind+Phys+Mag+Lead+Inv+St.Eng, trade maps, Tech Rate 1504
Sioux (2) - Demand Conscrip - given, Give Metal+Lead, trade maps
164 1260 Tzin Aquaduct, Tlac Aquaduct, Texc van (food), Teno Library 138g, Tzin Dye to Little Big Horn 182g
165 1280 WLTPD ends Tzin, Tlac, Cali Van (food), Cali Dye to Carthage 200g, IPRB Tzin 29sh, Tlac 30sh, Atcz 5sh
166 1300 Atomic Theory -> Machine Tools, Tech Cost 1536, Atzc Van (Wine), RB Cali Aquaduct 60sh, Texc Marketplace 54sh
167 1320 Tzin Harbor, Tlac Harbor, Cali Aquaduct - WLTPD, Tlax Van (Dye), Texc Marketplace, Tlat Van (food), Hut - Tula (Size 2, 2 hidden fish specials)
168 1340 Tzin WLTPD, 6 Million, RB Teot Aqua 70sh
169 1360 Machine Tools - Communism, Tech Cost 1568, Teot Aquaduct - WLTPD, IPRB Texc 79sh, T/L/S = 0/40/60
170 1380 Zulus demand GunP - given, Give Zulus RR+Ind, trade Maps, T/L/S = 10/30/60
171 1400 WLTPD ends Tzin, Texc bank, WLTPD ends Teot, Teno Marketplace
172 1420 Tzin Van (food), Atzc Aquaduct, Tlac Van (food), Cali Van (Hides), Communism -> Economics, Tech Cost 1650,
Trade with Vikings Ind for Eco, Also give Conscrip, Tech Cost 1683, Teo Settler builds Tamuin
173 1440 Start Corporation, Xoch Van (Wine), Tlax Marketplace, Carthagians demand Tactics - Given, Also give Pot+Chem+Writ+Trade+Steel_Seaf+Expl+Communism+Banking, Tech Cost 1530
174 1460 IPRB Mali 2sh
175 1480 Texc Van (Gems), Corporation -> Refining, Tech Cost 1560, Tlat Aquaduct, Texc Oil (u) to Little Big Horn 172g, Xoch Gems to Sverdlosk 122g,
Bribe Zulu Transport 175, Zulus demand Conscrip - given, Give San+Rep, IPRB Tlac 10sh, Tzin 10sh
176 1500 Mali Truck (Coal), Atcz Truck (food), Teno Truck (Gold), Atzc Silver to Kiev 72g, Atzc Wine to Wounded Knee 305g, IPRB Teot 8sh+10sh+10sh, Tula 3sh+10sh

Status at +1500
Population: 6.84M; Cities: 13; Trade routes: 1D0F; Government: Democracy
Gold: 437; Cost per turn: 50; Total advances: 53; Production: 139MT; 0 polluted tiles
T/L/S: 10/30/60 SSC Beakers: 372 Total Beakers: 576
Wonders: MPE, HG, Col, Mike's, Cope's, Magellan, Shake's, Leo's, Newton's College, Darwin's
Units: 9 Engineers, 13 Riflemen, 7 Transports, 2 Diplomats, 19 Trucks
Russians: No Embassy, Republic, Oracle, Eiffel Tower
Zulus: No Embassy, Monarchy, Pyramids, King Richard's
Vikings: No Embassy, Republic, Sun Tzu's, Adam Smith's
Persians: No Embassy, Republic, Lighthouse, Great Wall
Carthagians: No Embassy, Republic
Sioux: No Embassy, Republic, Great Library, Statue of Liberty

177 1510 Tlax Truck (Hides), WLTPRD Texc, Refining - Electronics, Tech Cost 1590, Teot Trans, Tlax Dye to Kaupang 340g, Xoch Wine to Trondheim 485g, Tlac Salt to Hladir 384g, IPRB Texc 3sh+10sh, T/L/S = 20/40/40
178 1520 WLTPD Tlax, Texc Truck (Dye), Electronics -> Miniaturization, Tech Cost 1674, Mali Coal to Texc 410g, Teno Gold to Utica 204g, RB Xoch Aqua 60sh, IPRB Teno 8sh+10sh, T/L/S = 10/40/50
179 1530 WLTPD Mali, Xoch, Xoch Aquaduct, Cali Truck (Oil), WLTPD ends Texc, Teno Truck (Dye), Texc Dye to Carthage 404g
180 1540 Atcz Truck (Silver), Miniaturization -> Combustion, Tech Cost 1736, Tlax Diplomat, Tlat Truck (Wine), 8 Million, Subvert Panormus (Carth) 352g (get 38g+HBR),
Teno Dye to Little Big Horn 184g, Cali Oil(u) to Little Big Horn 110g
181 1550 Tzin Truck (Cloth), Tlac Truck (Wine), WLTPD ends Xoch, Pollution neat Tlax, Texc Gems to Ngome 1157g,
Give MT+ToG+San to Carth, Sioux demand Tactics - given, Give Sioux Ref+Steel+MT+Electonics+Eco, Tech Cost 1568,
RB Atzc Col 93sh, Tlax Sewer 103sh, IPRB Teno 4sh+10sh, Teot 18sh+10sh+10sh, Tula 18sh+10sh, Cali 8sh+10sh, Mali 7sh
182 1560 Combustion -> Automobile, Tech Cost 1596, Tula Engineer, WLTPD ends Mail, Atzc Col, WLTPD end Tlac, Cali Truck (Dye), Tlax Sewer, Teot Truck (Gold), Teno Truck (food) - WLTPD ends
Tlax Hides to Intombe 364g, Cali Hides to Intombe 344g, Atzc Silver to Utica 260g, IPRB Tlat 8sh+10sh
183 1570 WLTPD ends Atzc, Automobile - Mass Production, Tech Cost 1624, WLTPD Cali, WLTPD ends Tlax, Tlat Truck (Oil), Tlac Wine to Hladir 510g, Tlat Wine to Hladir 495g,
RB Teno Sewer 107sh, Texc SH 187sh, Tlax Col 83sh, Atzc Col 80sh, Cali Col 98sh, Teot OSP 158sh, IPRB Tzin 8sh+10sh
184 1580 WLTPD Tamu, Tzin Truck (Gems), WLTPD ends Tlac, Cali Col, Mass Production -> Computers, Tech Cost 1770, Tlax Col (WLTPD), Texc SH, WLTPD Tlat
Teot OSP, Teno Sewer (WLTPD), Teot Gold to Carthage 306g, RB Tlac OSP 145sh, Xoch OSP 153sh, IPRB Tamu 7sh, T/L/S = 0/30/70
185 1590 WLTPD ends Tamu, Atzc, Cali, Tlax, Tlat, Teno, Atzc Library, Tlaco OSP, Xoch OSP, Computers -> Nuclear Fission, Tech Cost 1800, Pollution nea Texc,
Tlat Oil(u) to Hladir 194g, Cali Dye to Hlobane 424g, RB Teno SH 191sh, Texc Fact 189sh, Tlax SH 193sh, Tzin OSP 149sh, Mali OSP 154sh, 12 Trucks to Atzc
186 1600 Tamu Truck (Gold), Mali OSP, Tzin OSP, Atzc SETI, Tlax SH, Texc Fact, Nuclear Fission -> Nuclear Fusion, Tech Cost 1830, Teno SH (WLTPD)
Zulus demand Tactics - given). Tzin Cloth to Swazi 405g, Tzin Gems to Intombe 504g, Hut - Musket (None), Persians demand Conscrip - given, RB Xoch Harbor 58sh
187 1610 WLTPD Tamu, Tlac, Tlax, Tlat, Xoch Harbor, Nuclear Power -> Espionage, Tech Cost 1922, Tlax Hides to Antioch 870g, Hut - 5 barb Knights,
Sioux demand Computers - Given, also give Auto+MassP+Comm+Comb+ToG+Mini+Atom, Tech Cost 1674, RB Texc OSP 142sh, Mali Harbor 51sh, IPRB Tlac 10sh+10sh, T/L/S = 10/50/40
188 1620 Mali Harbor (WLTPD), Tzin Dip, Tlac Truck (Dye), WLTPD Xoch, Texc OSP, Espionage -> Laser, Pollution near Texc, 9 Million,
Bribe Barb Knight (None) 82g, IPRB Tlax 3sh+10sh, Atzc 5sh+10sh, Cali 5sh, Teot 8sh
189 1630 Atzc Truck (Salt), Cali Truck (Oil), Tlax Truck (Hides), Pollution near Tlax, Teot Truck (Dye), WLTPD Teno, 10 Million, Bribe Barb Knight (None) 82g, Tlac Dye to Ngome 344g,
Give Russians Metal+Conscrip+Tactics+Phys+Comm, RB Mali Aquaduct 72sh, IPRB Teno 1sh+10sh, T/L/S = 0/30/70, Peak Beakers SSC Beakers 888 Toal Beakers 1514
190 1640 WLTPD ends Tamu, Mali, Tac, Xoch, Tlax, Tlat, Teot, Mali Auqaduct, Tzin Spy, Laser -> Flight, Tech Cost 1792, Texc Van (Hides), Teno Truck (food),
Bribe Zulu Catapult 128g, Zulu Transport 170g, Tamu Gold to Texc 1020g, IPRB Tlac 77sh
191 1650 Flight -> Radio, Tech Cost 1820, Texc Hides to Intome 776g, Bribe Carth Phlanx 106g, Carth Frigate 220g, RB Tlat Col 48sh,
IPRB Mali 20sh+10sh, Xoch 10sh+10sh, Pano 10sh+10sh+g25, Tula 56g+10sh+10sh, Tzin 37g+10sh, T/L/S = 10/40/50
192 1660 Tamu Truck (Wool), Radio -> Advanced Flight, Tech Cost 1848, Tula Truck (Gold), Pano Truck (Copper) (WLTPD), Mali Truck (Oil), Tzin Truck (food), Tlac Sewer,
Texc Truck (Hides), Pollution near Texc, Tlat Col (WLTPD), Teot Spy, Give Russians Auto+Radio+Mag,
Mali Oil to Teno 416g, Tamu Wool to Atzc 116g, Tlax Hides to Umtata 484g, Hut 50g, IPRB Teno 6sh+10sh, Tlax 2sh+10sh, Atzc 10sh, Cali 3sh+10sh
Trade Sioux Nuclear Fission for Mobile Warfare, also give Radio
193 1670 Advanced Flight -> Rocketry, Tech Cost 1904, Atzc Truck (food), Xoch Truck (Dye), Cali Truck (food), Tlax Truck (Hides) (WLTPD), Pollution near Texc,
WLTPD ends Tlat, Teno Truck (Dye), 11 million, Atzc Salt to Aarhus 210g, Cali Oil(u) to Hladir 155g, RB Pano Harbor 58sh
194 1680 WLTPD Tula, Pano Harbor, WLTPD Mali, Tzin, Atzc, Xoch, Cali, Texc Truck (food), Rocketry -> Space Flight, Tech Cost 1932, WLTPD Teot, Hut 100
RB Cali Harbor 59sh, IPRB Teot 10sh+10sh, Tlat 6sh+10sh, Tlac 2sh+10sh, Tzin 10sh+10sh, Mali 10sh+10sh, Teno 18sh+10sh, Tlax 20sh+10sh
195 1690 WLTPD ends Tamu, Mali Truck (Dye), Tzin Truck (food), Tlac Truck (food) (WLTPD), Cali Harbor, Tlax Truck (food), Tlat Truck (Dye), Teot Truck (food), Teno Truck (food)(WLTPD ends),
12 million, Teno Dye to Intombe 520g, Malin Dye to Little Big Horn 278g, IPRB Atzc 8sh+10sh, Xoch 10sh+10sh
196 1700 WLTPD ends Pano, Tzin, Atzc, Atzc Truck (Dye), Space Flight -> Plastics, Tech Cost 2100, Xoch Truck (food), Zoom to Home changes Tecx to Apollo, WLTPD ends Cali,
pollution near Tlax, Texc Apollo Program, Pollution near Tecx, WLTPD ends Teot, 13 million, Hut - Teayo, Tula Gold to Texc 678g
IPRB Teno 18sh+10sh, Teo 20sh+10sh, Tlac 19sh+10sh, Tlat 18sh+10sh, Tlax 14sh+10sh, Tzin 16sh+10sh, Cali 19sh+10sh, Mali 21sh+10sh, Tamu 3sh+10sh, Pano 26sh+10sh+10sh
197 1710 Tamu Truck (Dye), WLTPD ends Tula, Pano Truck (Beads), Mali Truck (food) (WLTPD ends), Tzin Truck (food), Tlac Truck (Dye) (WLTPD ends), Cali Truck (Dye), Tlax Truck (food),
Plastic -> Refrigeration, Tech Cost 2130, Pollution near Texc, Tlat Truck (Gems), Teot Truck (food), Teno Truck (Dye), Give Vikings Inv+Phys
Hut - Cempoala, Texc Hides to Antioch 856g, Teot Dye to Arbela 456g, Hut - 2 barb Cavalry, RBH Xoch SS 71sh, Atcz SS 72sh, Teay SS 78sh
198 1720 Teay SS#1, Refrigeration -> Superconductor, Tech Cost 2160, Atzc SS#2, Xoch SS#3, WLTPD ends Tlax, Bribe Persian Transport 210g,
Teno Dye to Little Big Horn 288g, Tamu Dye to Little Big Horn 254g, Tlac Dye to Little Big Horn 240g
Trucks to Teno, Tlax, Tlac, Tzin and Tlat for SS, RB SS Cali 69sh, Cemp 73sh, Tamu 70sh, Pano 78sh, Cali 69sh, RB SC Teot 150sh, Mali 147sh
199 1730 Cemp SS#4, Tamu SS#5, Pano SS#6, Mali SC#1, Tzn SS#7,
Superconductor -> Fusion Power, Tech Cost 2263, Atzc Pollution, Tlac SS#8, Cali SS#9 WLTPD, Tlax SS#10 Pollution, Texc SS#11, Tlat SS#12, Teot SC#2, Teno SS#13
Pano Copper to Arbela 379g, Tlax Hides to Susa 686g, Xoch Dye to Tarsus 256g, Cali Dye to Cedar Creek 182g, Pano Beads to Pasargadae 344g
Texc Rifl+Trans+35sh+Truck (for SC)
Tlac Trans+55sh+Truck+Dip (for SC)
Tzin Rifl+60sh+Frigate+Trans+Spy (for SC)
Teay 78sh (for SS)
Teno Rifl+Rifl+280sh (for SM)
Tlat Rifl+Rifl+280sh (for SM)
Teot Rifl+Rifl+280sh (for SM)
Colisseums sold - Tlat, Cali, Atzc, Sewer sold - Tlax, Tlac, Teno, OSP sold - Teot, Granary sold - Malin
Mali Trans+135sh (for SC)
Xoch 75sh (for SS)
Atzc IPRB 11sh+10sh
200 1740 Fusion Power -> Amphib War,Tech Cost 2294, Teay SS#14, Pano WLTPD, Mali SC#3, Tzin SC#4, Atzc Dye, Tlac SC#5 Pollution,
Xoch SS#15, Cali WLTPD ends, Tlax Pollution, Texc SC#6 Pollution, Tlat SM#1, Teot SM#2, Teno SM#3 Pollution
Hut - 100g, Atzc Dye to Little Big Horn 176g, Tlax IPRB 12sh+10sh, Cali IPRB 18sh
LAUNCH

Status at +1740
Population: 13.80M; Cities: 17; Trade routes: 6D33F; Government: Democracy
Gold: 457; Cost per turn: 100; Total advances: 75; Production: 210MT; 0 polluted tiles
T/L/S: 30/40/30 SSC Beakers: 336 Total Beakers: 678
Wonders: MPE, HG, Col, Mike's, Cope's, Magellan, Shake's, Leo's, Newton's College, Darwin's, SETI, Apollo
Units: 11 Engineers, 1 phalanx, 1 musketeer, 6 riflemen, 2 Knights, 8 transports, 2 diplomats, 1 spy
Russians: 1582g, 14 cities, 38 advances, Republic, Oracle, Eiffel Tower
Zulus: No Embassy Republic, Pyramids, King Richard's
Vikings: 1022g, 7 cities, 37 advances, Republic, Sun Tzu's, Adam Smith's
Persians: 504g, 12 cities, 33 advances, Republic, Lighthouse, Great Wall
Carthagians: 1033g, 4 cities, 48 advances, Republic
Sioux: 1738g, 4 cities, 64 advances, Republic, Great Library, Statue of Liberty, Women's Suffrage

And finally part 4, Post Launch "defense". Three of the Civs (4 if you include the Zulus attack in 1754) attacked me. I tried to ignore the AIs when they tried to provoke me (a couple of sabotage mssisions were ignored). But when they actually attacked, I fought them. I was able to destroy the Carthagians and Vikings before the landing.

201 1741 Carthagians steal Space Flight (no War), Cali Rifle, Tlax Truck (Hides) Pollution near Texc and Teno
IPRB Teno 14sh, Tlat 14sh+10sh, Teay 28sh+10sh, Cemp 16sh+10sh, Chal 22sh+10sh, Texc 67sh
202 1742 Chal Rifle, Cemp Rifle, Teay Rifle, Pollution near Texc, Tlat Truck (Dye), Pollution near Tlat, Teno Rifle
Hut - Rifle (Chal), Tlax Hides to Susa 680g, IPRB Cali 19sh, Tlac 10sh Mali 4sh+10sh
203 1743 Vikings sabotage Temple Prod in Tamu (No War), Chal Civil Disorder, Amphibious Warfare -> Combined Arms, Tech Cost 2325, WLTPD Tula, WLTPD ends Pano,
Mali Transport, Tzin Alpine, Tlac Truck (Dye), Atzc Rifle, Cali Rifle, Pollution near Tlax, Texc Mass Transit, 14 million, Tlat Dye to Trondheim 288g,
RB Texc Coast Fort 40sh+40sh, Teot Coast Fort 72sh, Tamu City Walls 72sh, IPRB Teno 15sh
204 1744 Carth Sneak Attack, Carth sabotage Spy Prod in Pano, Viking Sneak Attack, Chal Order restored, Tamu CW, Tlax Truck (Hides) Pollution, Texc CF Pollution,
Tlat Pollution, Teot CF, Teno Rifle, Tlac Dye to Little Big Horn, Bribe Persian Caravel 274g, Chal disbands Rifle,
IPRB Mali 18sh, Xoch 4sh, Tlat 1sh+10sh, Cali 17sh, Tlac 17sh, Atzc 14sh, Cemp 18sh+10sh
205 1745 Carth Destroyed Harbor in Pano, Russians demand 550g - refused - WAR, Vikings destroy CW in Tamu, Cemp Engineer, Tula Alp (WLTPD ends), Mali Rifle,
Tzin Pollution, Tlac Rifle, Xoch Alpine, Atzc Rifle, Cali Rifle, Tlax Pollution, Combined Arms -> Robotics, Tech Cost 2356, Tlat Alp, Teno Pollution
Kill Vike Dragoon, Russ Knight, Russ Crus, Tlax Hides to Antioch 636g, RB Teot CW 75sh, IPRB Teno 15sh+10sh+10sh+10sh, Texc 19sh, Mali 40sh(Temple,switch to spy)+10sh, Pano 28sh+10sh
Tamo 20sh+10sh, Tlax 13sh+10sh+10sh, T/L/S = 40/40/20
206 1746 Carth SS#1 and SS#2, Pano Rifle, Mali Rifle, Tzin Alpine (Pollution), Xoch Pollution, Tlax Marine (Pollution), Tlat Pollution, Texc CW,
Teot CW, Teno Armor, Hut - 100g, Capture Undefended St. Petersburg get 181g+Feudalism+3 Russian Partisans, Kill Russ Cav
IPRB Tlac 16sh+10sh+10sh, Tlat 16sh+10sh+10sh, Xoch 19sh+10sh, Cali 18sh
207 1747 Livy says Largest Civs are Aztecs, Zulus, Persians, Russians, Vikings, Carthagians and Sioux
Russian Cav kills Armor in St.Pete, Vikings sabotage Alpine prod in Tamu, Tlac Marine, Xoch Alpine, Atzc Spy (Pollution), Cali Rifle, Tlat Marine,
Teno Pollution, Attack Moscow (1 Rifle defending) 2 Marines die Alpine wins, Moscow Captured get 181g+Warror Code+Eiffel Tower+2 Russian Partisans,
Russian Govt escapes to Minsk, Bribe Russ Partisan 352g, IPRB Teno 10sh+10sh+10sh+10sh, Tzin 13sh+10sh+10sh, Tamu 22sh
208 1748 Carth SS#3 and SS#4, Carth attack Pano kill Rifle, Tamu Spy, Tzin Marine, Tlax Spy, Texc Marine (Pollution), Teno Armor, Bribe Cart Art 247g,
Art kills Alpine in Utica, Armor Kills Alpine in Utica, Armor kills Rifle in Utica, Utica captured get 235g+4 Carth Partisans
Kill Russ Part+Knight+Crus+Part, Kill Vike Cannon, Kill Carth Part+Part, Bribe Carth Rifle 194g, Bribe Russ Part 355g, Hut 50g
IPRB Tlac 16sh+10sh, Tlat 16sh+10sh, Atcz 15sh+10sh+10sh+10sh, Cali 18sh+10sh
209 1749 Carth SS#5, WLTPD end Pano, Tlaco Art, Atzc Armor (Civil Disorder), Cali Art, Robotics -> Stealth, Tech Cost 2528,
Art kills Rifle in Sverdlosk, Art Kills Rifle in Sverdlosk, Rifle kills Trans in Sverdlosk, Sverdlosk captured get 16g, Bribe Russ Alpine 150g,
Texc sells CW, IPRB Teno 11sh+10sh+10sh, Texc 9sh, Tlax 14sh+10sh+10sh, Xoch 10sh
210 1750 Russ Frig kills Dip, Russ Cav kills Part in Moscow, Russ Alpine kills Rifle in Moscow, Calc Engineer, Pano WLTPD, Xoch Rifle, Atzc order restored (Pollution),
WLTPD Utica, Tlax How (WLTPD), Texc How, Tlat How, Teno How (Pollution), Kill Russ Cav+Alpine+Cav, Hut 100g, Bribe Zulu Trans 195g
Kill Carth Part, How kills Alpine+Rifle in Malaca, How kills Alpine+Trans in Cathage, How kills Alpine in Caralis
Caralis captured get 144g+4 Carth Part, Malaca captured get 166g+5 Carth Part, Carthage captured get 177, Carthagians destroyed.
IPRB Utica 23sh, Tzin 2sh+10sh+10sh+10sh, Moscow 20sh+10sh+10sh
211 1751 Spy foils Russian espionage, Russ Cav kills Engineer, Caralis WLTPD, Tzin Cruise Missile, Atzc Pollution, WLTPD ends Tlax (Pollution),
Utica Rifle, Moscow Truck (Silver) WLTPD, Teno Pollution, 15 million, Kill Russ Dip, Hut - 100g
Cruise Missile kills Alpine in Minsk, How kills Alpine in Minsk, Armor kills Rifle in Minsk, Armor kills Alpine in Minsk, Minsk Captured get 21g+2 Russ Part,
RB Pano Harbor 57sh, IPRB Cemp 7sh, Teno 10sh+10sh+10sh, Texc 10sh, Tlac 4sh+10sh, Tlax 10sh+10sh+10sh, Cali 10sh+10sh+10sh+10sh
212 1752 Viking Dragoon kills Rifle in Tamu, Cemp Spy, WLTPD Tamu, Pano Harbor, Minsk WLTPD, Tlac Alpine (Pollution), Cali How, Utica WLTPD ends,
Tlax How+WLTPD+Pollution, Texc How, Teno How, Moscow Silver to Pasargadae 106g, Bribe Vike Cannon 268g, Bribe Russ Cannon 116, Kill Vike Engineer,
Kill Russ Cannon+Part, How kills Rifle in Aarhus, How kills Rifle in Aarhus, How kills Rifle in Aarhus, Art kills Rifle in Kaupang, How kills Rifle in Kaupang,
How kills Rifle in Kaupang, capture Kaupang get 126g, capture Aarhus get 112g, How kills Rifle in Trondheim, How kills Rifle in Trondheim,
Capture Trondheim get 99G+ATSC, How kills Rifle in Roskilde, How kills Rifle in Roskilde, Capture Roskilde get 35g,
IPRB Caralis 23sh+10sh+10sh, St.Pete 10sh, Tamuu 8sh+10sh, Teay 12sh+10sh, Teot 3sh+10sh, Tzin 16sh, Xoch 25sh, Carth 22sh
213 1753 Sioux SS#1,Zulus Steal Fusion Power - No War, Teay Eng, Tamu Eng WLTPD ends, Pano WLTPD ends, Caralis Truck (Wine), Tzin Rifle (Pollution), Aarhus WLTPD,
Xoch Rifle, Atzc Alpine, Cali Pollution, St.Pete Engineer, Teot Rifle, Tlat Engineer, Kaupang WLTPD, Teno Pollution, Trondheim WLTPD, 16 million
Hut 100, Bribe Zulu Catapult 156g, How kills Rifle in Hladir, How kills Rifle in Viborg, How kills Rifle in Viborg, Viborg captured get 167g,
Hladir captured get 228g, The Udal bribed for 178 (get 60g), Vikings Destroyed, Bribe Russ Cav, Cav kills Russ Knight
214 1754 Zulu Sneak Attack kills Marine, Tamu WLTPD, Caralis WLTPD ends, Minsk WLTPD ends, Stealth -> Theology, Tech Cost 2560, Tlax WLTD ends, Moscow WLTPD ends,
Kill Zulu catapult, Caralis Wine to Pasargadae 494g, Tank dies attacking Kiev, Art kills Rifle in Kiev, Art kills Alpine in Kiev,
Capture Kiev get 32g+Oracle+2 Russ Part, Kill Russ Cav, T/L/S = 20/80/0

Status at +1754 (At End of turn Immediately before landing)
Population: 16.90M; Cities: 33; Trade routes: 43D16F; Government: Democracy
Gold: 1433; Cost per turn: 87; Total advances: 81; Production: 326MT; 0 polluted tiles
T/L/S: 20/80/0 SSC Beakers: 96 Total Beakers: 124
Wonders: MPE, HG, Col, Mike's, Cope's, Magellan, Shake's, Leo's, Newton's College, Darwin's, SETI, Apollo, SZWA, ASTC, Oracle, ET
Units: 16 Eng, 1 Phal, 1 Musk, 1 Part, 10 Alpine, 25 Rifle, 2 Marines, 2 Knights, 1 Cav, 1 Armor, 1 Cata, 2 Cannon, 3 Art, 8 How, 1 Caravel, 9 Trans, 1 Dip, 5 Spy
Russians: 264g, 10 cities, 45 advances, Republic
Zulus: No Embassy Republic, Pyramids, King Richard's
Vikings: Destroyed
Persians: 889g, 12 cities, 38 advances, Republic, Lighthouse, Great Wall
Carthagians: Destroyed
Sioux: 1868g, 5 cities, 66 advances, Republic, Great Library, Statue of Liberty, Women's Suffrage

215 1755 Sious SS#2 and SS#3, LANDING

I do have save files from the end of almost every turn if someone would like to see any of them. The only one I know I don't have is AD1640. All of my saves were done at the end of the turn, just before clicking on the end of turn prompt.

Top Bottom