Civilization: Greek
Map: Normal map; 6 civ's, round
Difficulty: Deity
Barbarians: Roving Bands
Restarts: On
Victory by conquest or spaceship

Starting Techs:
~ None

This month a normal game. Good luck and have fun.

Games will be due on August 22th, 2010.

Please be sure to follow the submission guidelines when submitting your game (please do not send your files in a .zip file. Attach them directly to your e-mail with your name in the save file).

Please sent the savegames only to civ2gotm@gmail.com.

Have fun.

Starting save is here

Last edited:
Resource seed is 31. Starting location has no hidden specials. There is a 4 special site 3 tiles to SE with 2 whales and 2 fish types on land. There is a 3 special site 2 tiles South with 1 whale and 2 fish types on land.

I think I might go for a ICS style landing, assuming the purple is in the game, if not I'll change to conqest instead.

I guess I'll try this one for EC. Not much time these days, so maybe I'll try to play quickly ... but if I play badly enough, I don't enjoy it .... [hmmm?] :mischief:

Thanks for the good work Magic and congrats to all medal winners.

In this game, like many others the blue star went to mercurios. Having won several blue medals myself I know it is a lot of work; often prohibitively so. I was looking at the hall of fame and noticed that mercurios has a whopping 33 blue medals!!! Wow! This is more medals in any one category than anyone else and except for Peaster's 30 green stars no one comes close. This is quite an accomplishment. Yet, we hardly ever hear from mercurios in the spoiler threads. How come? mercurios, we would love to hear about your games.

Top Bottom