[PTW] GOTM 160 Spain Emperor Space Race - 1st Spoiler - End of ancient times

Più Freddo

From space, earth is blue
This thread is for your reports of events and progress in the GOTM 160 Spain Emperor Space Race game up to the date where you are able to research a Medieval tech.

Do not read or post in this thread until you meet this condition. You may reveal Medieval bonus techs from the end of the last Ancient turn and discuss your plans for continuing the game.

Please do not post information here relating to later dates, and please only post maps of your home area and no mini-maps.

In 3600BC Iroquois scout went by and popped a city from a hut 2 tiles North from my capital...
I got extremely annoyed by it, as you could imagine, and decided to destroy the city right away rather than screw up my RCP and the initial expansion. I'd rather brace for the risk of Iroquois attempt to retaliate.

Well, in 2880BC the mighty Iroquois force of 3 Reg Warriors won every battle and destroyed my fledgling empire...
At least I get an ambulance I guess.

And I'm now free to play the game for myself, as the map is a lot of fun.

2 tiles north of your capital, Nata? I confess I am having my doubts about this... :):mischief:;)
t_x

You are right, in my original game I went 1W to found my capital, so that Goody Hut was 3 tiles NNE.
I'm replaying now for myself with capital founded NW so in this game this Hut was 2 tiles North.

So if I moved like this in my original game that wouldn't have happened? I.e. the city couldn't be founded in such a spot, even though it's outside of my capital city radius?

it simply must be 3 tiles away from any other City. ;)
t_x

I see. I tried couple of starts NW from the original position and that Hut was always deserted. That must be why. But I tried couple of times with a W start, still either deserted or had angry Barbs in it.
I wonder if anyone managed to pop a city for themselves out of it? Or anything useful?

Top Bottom