7 civs(no restart)
roving bands
Cleopatra of the Egyptians
Code of Laws and Alphabet to start
1 settler

.sav format

zip file

Nope.Just a normal game.

Wow! We have gone from perhaps the most complicated game ever to a the most simple!

Great!

BTW I have decided not to submit my last game as my rules file at the time was screwed up and it was a bit easy. It wouldn't be fair for me to replay it so i will just live with it :(

I am going to try an OCC for this one, even though the initial site is not very desirable. I have been waiting to do that since my last try at GOTM17 but delayed it because the last two GOTMs had special circumstances.

Good decision to try a normal game this month. I would like to see more specials every once in a while though. My own suggestion is playing on a real Archipelago.

I'm very interested to see the huge scores that I expect from this game. King level, and bonus techs that mean you can get Monarchy at the second science option! :cool: You lucky so-and-sos - makes me wish (once again) for a PC.
I doubt that I'd "do a Kev" and play this start OCC but I'd definitely put the capital straight down as it looks a decent position for trade and production. :goodjob:

In future, can you have a game with restarts on? I know they're not popular but you have to give people a challenge now and again and make each game different.

I've finished my gotm20 but I can't submit it since hotmail corrupts my files, I'll try to upload it here. Duke could you please download the file and see if it works. I have had this problem before but it has worked when I've uploaded the file to a site...

Please reply and telll me if it works.

Top Bottom