Land Form: Continents
Climate: Random
Temperature: Random
Difficulty Level: Emperor
Level of Competition: 7 Civilizations
Barbarian Activity: Restless Tribes
Game Rules: Restarts Off
Your Tribe: Maria Theresa of the Germans

This game has no huts and allows direct choice of techs.

Starting Techs
Bronze Working
Ceremonial Burial

Games will be due on October 9th.

Save File

Map Analysis reveals a resource seed of 4. There is a 4 whale-type-special site 3 tiles away from the starting position. Black clicking reveals that the above location is on land. Black clicking also reveals that we are on a continent. By the way, the world is 60x80; Normal map is 50x80.

Interestingly, although the Land Mass and Land Form are set to create one very large continent, our start is on #2 so we may not be on the main one. I won't comment on the black-clicking issues while the poll is underway, but I do confirm that the map is 60 wide rather than 50. The last GOTM was a bit larger than Normal size, but the Normal multiplier for delivery payments and tech advance costs was still in force. No way to tell if that is still true besides playing for a while.

Without black-clicking, any OCC players will have to confirm that the 4-Special site has access to the Ocean for off-continent caravan deliveries, or find some other way of getting a ship. I tried posting Diplomats on the shore and frequent map exchanges to look for passing AI ships once before and swore never to rely on that again...

Hi

Only for information, it's not so important for the game, but guys, Maria Theresa was the Empress of AUSTRIA. The Empress of the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy.
I wish you much fun!

Bye

Night_Rogue said:
Just a quick question....can you play these with civ2 Test of Time?

No, I don't think the saves work with ToT.

Baron Rakkan said:
Only for information, it's not so important for the game, but guys, Maria Theresa was the Empress of AUSTRIA. The Empress of the Austro-Hungarian Monarchy.

That's the normal default name given to the Germans for a female player from the game. :)

DoM - Just wonderng when the results will be posted? Also, this is my first GOTM, so I am not too sure I submitted correctly. For example, when you ask for our "score", what does that refer to ? I think I gave you my (non-bonus) score and also computed my GOTM score. Even tho it seems more likely that you will do that for everybody (?).

Top Bottom