Starting Techs:
~ Alphabet
~ Ceremonial Burial
~ Code of Laws

Starting location:
http://civ2gotm.civfanatics.net/gotm_games/GOTM90.jpg

http://civ2gotm.civfanatics.net/civ2gotmdownload_90.shtml

Games will be due on August 9th, 2008.

Please be sure to follow the submission guidelines when submitting your game (please do not send your files in a .zip file. Attach hem directly to your e-mail with your name in the save file).

King size on a large map, so its a 520 turn game, be sure to use the right list of OEDO years!

First unhappy citizen appears in a size 4 city

The visible AI's are Celts, Babylon & Vikings (need light blue, orange & purple)

Map Analysis gives 2 possible seeds 22 & 54

Restless tribes setting
Roving Tribes Normal
Rebel Bands Medium
Piriate Crews Normal
Leader Value 100g
Attack Strength 100%

good luck everyone, hopefully everything I put is correct :crazyeye:

This will be the first GotM I'll play since # 81 which was my first after disscovering this site (and the file was lost after all what I read >_<). I played a lot of Civ II at that time. So much that it eventually became too much for me and I had to stop for a long time and take a break with other games. I hope I will endure longer this time. XD

The scenario sounds hard, especially for somebody who usually plays only the lowest difficulty and has no real experience with ending a game fast. :/ Still, this is just for fun for me. :)

Yes, I too am finding this month a daunting task, not because of the level, but because of the size of the map (large). There is just too many good places to put cities.

The Duke has been increasing the difficulty level each month, starting with Chieftain. My bet is that next month will be Emperor, but its just my guess! :lol:

Anyways Good Luck Superior Man!

I haven't played since GOTM 82. That was my first GOTM and it appears to have been lost. I think I'll be in on this one, it's been too long since I've played and I need something to unwind after work or late at night like this when I can't sleep. King on a Large Map - I think I'll shoot for a pre-1500 landing date. Anyone up to competing with me for landing? I know I'm not the best, so I'd welcome anyone to push me to do better. I really do love this game.

Welcome back Banach...good to see that you find you're way back....to mention you're not the best;)....you are a good player. Especially trading is one of you're strongest things.

I'm playing this game, but the purple civ is killed very early. So no landing game for me this time. I hope that other players will try a landing game. A remember the last one we did...It was a close call.

I haven't played since GOTM 82. That was my first GOTM and it appears to have been lost. I think I'll be in on this one, it's been too long since I've played and I need something to unwind after work or late at night like this when I can't sleep. King on a Large Map - I think I'll shoot for a pre-1500 landing date. Anyone up to competing with me for landing? I know I'm not the best, so I'd welcome anyone to push me to do better. I really do love this game.

If you have your saves from #82 then send them over to me and I'll add it to the results.

Well after a few months of dealing with adversity, I am back.

Playing the game makes me forget abot some other issues, just like a pain killer...

I hope I am back to play it 100%....darn Magic , I will love to lost the Purple Civ Early in the game , thats one of my favorite challenges, getting Purple Back. So far they are strong .....I will give my best to enjoy the game.

Good luck everyone.

Top Bottom