Restarts: On
Spaceship: Allowed

Starting Techs:
~ Alphabet
~ Bronze Working
~ Ceremonial Burial
~ Currency

Games will be due on Feb. 8th, 2009.

No surprises this month. Just a normal game. Next month I will make a special one.:D

Please be sure to follow the submission guidelines when submitting your game (please do not send your files in a .zip file. Attach hem directly to your e-mail with your name in the save file).

Please sent the savegames also to me because Duke still isn't back. That way I can look at the results an tell who has won the GOTM.

Attachments

• SH_B4000.SAV
    67.9 KB · Views: 528
  • GOTM_94.JPG
    GOTM_94.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 372
No more overgrown, key civ Romans ready to shred my phalanx to pieces with bombers in 100 ad? Might as well give it a try.

EDIT: A question: Which version of civ can I play this on? I want to play on 2.78, but if it's a problem I can switch back to 2.42.
MGE sucks in terms of diplomacy so I'm not touching it.

I think all versions shouldn't be a problem. Please look at the GOTM rules if 2.78 is allowed. If so go ahead and have fun. I might be wrong but IIRC there were players having trouble while playing 2.78 (bugs or strange problems). If I have more time I try to look for this topic.

I agree with BLASPH, I rarely get frustrated with a GOTM.
In game 93, I managed to send a few diplomats in my fragile triremes to be bown away by choppers. 1 DIP survived and decide to subvert a Roman city size 1, for 500 gold.
My goal was to steal RADIO, so I could built airports and able to trade with the powerful Romans, to find out that I could not take any techs.
So I gave up.
Besides, I am not to fond of Nukes and Pollution.
By the way Magic Gorter, thank you for the effort to create game 93.

Hope this GOTM is easier.

Wild Pony,
This ought to be done in a spoiler thread.

I've run into the automatic cheat mode problem. Try ensuring that you disable cheat mode when you stop work on a test/game/scenario where you are using it. MGE has a way of carrying over settings from game to game.

An 1861 landing is good; I don't recall beating it on the handful of OCC's I have played. I'm playing one currently, but I think I erred by building KRC when it wouldn't get me 50s of production without some railroads.

Top Bottom