1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

GOTM152 Egypt Regent Space - Pre-Game Discussion

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Game of the Month' started by templar_x, Aug 5, 2016.

1. templar_x

templar_x usually walks his talks

GOTM152 Egypt Regent Space

In game number 152 of the classic game of the month series you will rule over the Egyptians. The game was designed by templar_x.

This is a Regent-level game, and this month we sponsor the Space victory condition.

Some changes were made but more or less it is a normally rolled Standard 70% Continents map with 8 players.

We continue to use a modified form of the standard PTW scenario, and although no bugs have been reported in some time, it is possible that play testing has not been exhaustive. Any in-game event or behaviour that a player feels is unintended should be reported to the GOTM staff immediately.

Here is your start position:

Lots of fun and good luck! :)

t_x

Attached Files:

2. Kuningas

Kuningas Deity

I may move settler 1 north.

3. AlanH

AlanH Mac addict, php monkey Moderator Hall of Fame Staff Supporter GOTM Staff

Hi templar_x. I haven't received the start file for this game yet. I need that to set up the game on the server. I tried emailing you last week but have had no reply. Have you emailed it to me?

4. templar_x

i mailed it twice, once right before or after posting this thread. and another time 1 minute after your email :)
    could you check your junk email file maybe, and if it is not there, i could upload the file tonight. please just email me again, I will be home and on the civ computer approximately in 8h from now
    t_x

5. AlanH

Nothing received in any mail box. Please check that you have my correct email address - see my PM.

6. templar_x

i always reply to your email, so the address for sure is right. most likely i am greylisted on your email server...
    i will upload the save tonight, central european time.
    t_x

7. templar_x

another email sent... plus i also attach the file here. just post when you dled it and i´ll delete it again…
    t_x

8. AlanH

Thx. I've downloaded it and removed it. Still didn't get your email yet.

9. templar_x

thanks. i tried an empty email this time, maybe it´s the file?

10. AlanH

OK. The game is uploaded here. I've added a day to the end date as it has arrived a little late.

WARNING Don 't try to play using the copy that was attached to templar_x's post, as it will fail when you try to submit it.

11. templar_x

and because I failed to Launch the game in time, AlanH removed the L from my name in the game description :cry:

:)

thanks for your help again!
    t_x

12. AlanH

Sorry about that. Trying to be too quick. BTW, I didn't know the barb setting, so I haven't listed it. Also, I'm not sure about the opponent count. I've said 7 as that 's the usual figure on a standard map.

[EDIT] I see you said 8 players in the top post, so I guess that's OK.

13. templar_x

yes, it´s 8 players so 7 opponents. and there are barbs running around, but we won´t tell how enraged they are ;)
    t_x