GOTM187 Spoiler

Jokemaster

Insert something here
GOTM187. If we have offshore foreign civ, EL-hardcore. If not, EC.

Will size-1 with peat moss.

4000 BC: Rome built. Work peat moss. T4L0S6. Move settler west.

3950 BC: >Alphabet. Japanese, Germans and Persians are in the game. No Purple civ… forgot about that very slight detail!

3850 BC: River northwest of Rome is somewhat short, branches SW. Rough terrain yet again.

3750 BC: Many river squares is good for trade and early exploring.

3700 BC: Find a hut, will not pop it yet. Size1 not done. Find another hut. Will also not pop it. Aztecs are in the game. ANNUAL REVENUE IS 7TH IN TOTAL. That’s excellent. I am essentially guaranteed to have an offshore civ. Now if it only could build Colossus, or I.

3500 BC: Rome size1 settler. Hut: CB.

3450 BC: Véies built. I’ll wait to pop the 1st hut in case of barbs. I’d be screwed regardless, but.

3350 BC: Rome Warrior. Land in immediate vicinity full of mountains, jungle and generally not very hospitable land.

3200 BC; Random Purple warrior north of Rome! I rush a warrior for 8g in Rome. Antium built. Véies warriors.

Interturn: Indians contact. Trade for Mysticism, give Alphabet. Peace.

3100 BC: CoL > Monarchy. Quite fortunate. Techrate 7 turns. Hut: Weeds. And not the good kind.

3000 BC: Persian horsemen runs into me. Trade for HBR, give tech for peace. Rome size 2.

2900 BC: Run into Delhi’s vicinity. They are 5 squares north of Rome. What. The. Heck. Had the river been there, I would have ran into them first thing in the morning. Restarts are on, but on such a small map?!?

2700 BC: Monarchy > Currency. REVOLUTION. Véies size 2. Rome Settlers, will head for river south.

2650 BC: Monarchy established. Véies settlers, will head south to cut a forest and build there. Need to place cities carefully bc of limited arable land.

2600 BC: Cumes built.

2400 BC: Indians: Trade HBR for Pottery.

Interturn: Persians warn us to leave Pasargades. The city’s on a river and in my way…

2200 BC: Currency > Polytheism. Trade Pottery to Persians for The Wheel.

2050 BC: Pompéi built. Hut: Polytheism.

2000 BC: >Map Making. Need maps to assault the Persians, and would like the Indians’ as well. Can’t explore the normal way bc of ZOC, so boats are required to move settlers east. Pise built.

STATUS AT 2000 BC: (End of 41st turn)
Population: 110.000 Cities: 7 Government: Monarchy Total advances: 11 (researching Map Making)
Gold: 30 T3L0S7 Income/Cost per turn: 6 income, 0 cost. Production: 16MT 0 polluted tiles
Wonders: None built.
Foreign relations: Peace with Indians, Persians.

Notes: Get maps to figure out where to expand. Build Elephants in Rome/Cumes to take out Persia.

Wow; a spoiler thread with just one response? Where is everybody. I myself had to skip this because for several months I was too busy to have play time for Civ2. I restarted this week but had to skip finishing 186 and starting this and 188.

Top Bottom