Government Healthcare: Breeding Ground for Evil Muslim Terrorism!

Enkidu Warrior

Ultramagnetic

Link to video.

Maybe it's just my hangover, but this is just more than I can take. I honestly don't know how these people sleep at night.

Britain, like most developed countries, generally holds civil servants like doctors and teachers in higher regard than private-sector employees. We would also need more or less the same number of doctors regardless of whether we ran health provision for profit or as a public service, except in the case that we neglected to provide healthcare to part of our population, which like most industrialised countries we would find distasteful. I also find it unlikely that the terrorists in question would have been at all motivated by the somewhat lower financial compensation available in the public sector. If that were the case I rather suspect they would have just applied for a job in the private sector, which is still around in the UK after 60 years of the NHS. I'd address more of the glaring errors in that report, but my sanity can only take so much. Perhaps someone else can continue while I left off.

By the way, the craziest thing about this video is that it's two years old. I've been wondering how they could top the level of insanity what with all of the Nazi Commie nonsense floating around, and little did I know they'd already completed the holy trinity.

Jerry Bowyer is delusional.

I think we had this thread a week or 2 back, but I forget the title of it.

Some guy who was cleared of being a terrorist returned to his job in the NHS a couple of weeks ago, couldn't find anything about it on the beeb though.

What the hell is with that guy's hair? And face? And beard? And brain?

The US imports doctors and nurses. The UK has a lot more doctors and nurses per capita than the US and therefore imports more. If the US wants to have the same level of medical professionals per head as the UK they will have to import more. If this guy's numbers are right (and he's factually wrong about almost all of what he says so lets not bet the farm on it) the difference between the proportion of imported doctors is about the same as the proportion by which the number of doctors in the UK exceeds those in the US.

At one point he slips seemlessly from talking about doctors to "health care workers" for the UK numbers, which would include hospital cleaners and workers in care homes. Those jobs are the very, very often done by immigrants, not because the UK imports them but because they are the really awful jobs only immigrants will do. I would guess there are a lot of mexicans cleaning Californian hospitals and working as the bottom of the heap in Californian care homes too.

This guy doesnt seem to have the slightest understanding of how the NHS works either. Just about all GP's are organised in private partnerships - something he says make the US system safer. Lots of consultants are also aranged along the lines he describes too - doing some private work out of partnerships and also working in hospitals. In fact this is one of the reasons the private sector doesnt do so well in the UK - if you pay to go private you generally see the same consultant as you would on the NHS. He may spend more time with you and in a nicer room but it's the same guy, which rather puts people off spending a couple of grand on it.

The longer this debate goes on in States over health care the more we'll see creatures like that spouting indecypherable goobledegook. But we should never lose sight of the fact that all of them are acting as naive shock troops for the big insurance companies who have more to lose than anyone else from health reform. That's the big issue and the one they don't want to you to know about, at almost any cost to the truth.

Flight schools, breeding ground for terrorists?

United States Marines, training ground for assassins?

Public hospitals: magnets for necros?

Public schools: a dream for state-sponsored-paedos?

The US imports doctors and nurses. The UK has a lot more doctors and nurses per capita than the US and therefore imports more.

Where did you read such information? According to nearly every source, at least regarding physicians per capita, the US has the larger number (albeit not by much).

See Figure 15.

A handy reference.

Link to video.

Maybe it's just my hangover, but this is just more than I can take. I honestly don't know how these people sleep at night.

Britain, like most developed countries, generally holds civil servants like doctors and teachers in higher regard than private-sector employees. We would also need more or less the same number of doctors regardless of whether we ran health provision for profit or as a public service, except in the case that we neglected to provide healthcare to part of our population, which like most industrialised countries we would find distasteful. I also find it unlikely that the terrorists in question would have been at all motivated by the somewhat lower financial compensation available in the public sector. If that were the case I rather suspect they would have just applied for a job in the private sector, which is still around in the UK after 60 years of the NHS. I'd address more of the glaring errors in that report, but my sanity can only take so much. Perhaps someone else can continue while I left off.

By the way, the craziest thing about this video is that it's two years old. I've been wondering how they could top the level of insanity what with all of the Nazi Commie nonsense floating around, and little did I know they'd already completed the holy trinity.

Ok this is a very touchy subject, and not an absolute possibility. However, the main point in fact that got to me was not terrorists, but the decline of prestige for doctors. A doctor should be something to aspire to. Some doctors are better at their jobs than others. Whether its through experience or expertise, this is the fundamental problem. The fact that these doctors are under a government salary, which does not pay a farthing, takes away the idea of prosperity. Being paid what your worth gives you an incentive to be the best, what fun would it be to go to work without competition. Who wants to be just another robot no different than anybody else. It just becomes a stagnant dull society, with no imagination, and no drive. To me it is un-American, and I hope to all that is holy it does not happen to this country.

Now there is another side to this too, many feel a doctor gets paid too much for playing golf all day and telling his secretary to clear his schedule, so he is not disturbed. But from my own experience I have not really had but one bad doctor, one Indian guy who tried to say I had scoliosis and I would not be able to walk in six months, when the cause of me bending over funny was because I had pneumonia, and it was hard to breathe. I was in fifth grade at the time. I have had good doctors since, so what I am getting at is that we should keep it that way, expert healthcare should be a number one prioity in this country. Besides, if our kids cannot aspire to be a doctor, what's the fall back profession...law...please no more lawyers. I have three cousins who are real estate lawyers, and they are the laziest god damn people I know. They are completely useless. These are greedy people, and yes I like money like everyone else, but you are greedy or your not. I like to have enough but to them there is never enough. Thats the whole problem with this country greed is way too rampant. How is the government supposed to organize a health care plan beneficial to all our people, young and old with all this useless free spending and collecting of money better used to take care of the people, who need healthcare in this country. This greedy spending by senators, lawyers, doctors, all the corruption must stop. All of the lavish vacations taken by politicians and ceo's of corporations must stop. I wonder how much money this would give the government to help people with healthcare. Even if one year of corruption was saved back for the people, I bet you'd be surprised.

Insurance companies are very greedy as well, I found out just recently I was paying way too much car insurance for less care. I found a plan where I save half as much for double the coverage. Little things like this, I will not go into details because thats not the point. The point is corruption is right under the surface and if you are not watching out for yourself it is easy, very easy to get ripped off.

The funny thing that they did not mention is that just about every convienence store from coast to coast is owned and run by Muslims or arabs of some sort. Believe me folks if there are terrorists they are already here and have been for some years. Anything is possible but most people are more wary than they used to be, and they should be. You never know what may happen.

Top Bottom