governmental consolidation

robboo

Deity
Sorry Mr. president "elect" if I am stepping on your toes with this.

After the recent "elections" does anyone see any more possible wayd to decrease the number of offices or increase the number of people wanting offices. During this election we did not have a single "real election". Its hard to keep calling this a demo-game since the cornerstone of democracy is the election of candidates as your representative in office when we no longer have any contested offices.

I am out of ideas of how to shrink the offices. The only possible way now would be to divide up the Minister of Interiors duties between the president and the 3 person governors council. However we may have reached the satuation point of the offices...where any more duties make the offices completely inefficent and alot of work.

any ideas or opinions are welcome..

I think we should leave it as it is for now and see how things work out this term.

I think way too many people have lost intrest in the dmeocracy game. I for one have also started to lose a lot of interest as well. Consolidation of government may create more elections, but take away some of the fun. I;m not sure about other people's interest, but one of the reasons I dont like MPDG's is because they usually have a small number of government positions (yes, I see the reason in this.)

The Demogame may last another term or two, but sooner or later it looks like were going to have to call it quits.

(Btw, I've already started on a spin off of a MTDG: read this)

Top Bottom