Governments and Politics

ooc: American English :twitch: ambiguous terminology :confused:

Now to discern whether its an indication of a second coming after an absence, or an indication that life is happening and he shall be departing.

ooc: ssshhh, no disrupting my hypothetical stereotype of Americans :p

:lol: I suppose I should chime in with Australian slang, but alas it would be so totally artificial and I just can't bring myself to write in that way.

On a little side note one of my teachers in high school thought I was from Britain until I mentioned otherwise, what makes that interesting is that the teacher in question was British :p Although I got asked if I was american by a german lecturer once so I suppose it balances out :lol:

ooc: if Chrogers... said he is leaving, that means that his estate A2 (Persepolis) will stop having an owner right? MEMEMEMEMEMEMEEM I WANNAWANNAWANNAWANNAWANNAWANNA... :p
but in al seriousness. What do I have to do to buy that plot of land if Chrogers has indeed stopped with playing?

Pay money to the relevant satrapy and buy the land.

ooc: awesome

IC:
To: King of Kings, Satrap of Persepolis

Good King of Kings,

It seems the House of Chrogers has abandoned plot A2. I would like to enquire what the purchase priceis for this particular plot of land.

With respect

Arash Salar
High Commander Mercenary Guild
Minister of Education

ooc: perhaps we can actually construct something on that tile at some point rather than having to give up and do other things with our workmen thanks to a certain landowners desire to preserve his favourite forest beauty spot from development ;)

ooc: I didn't even know there was a forest on it... The Mercenary Guild just wants to build a office/barracks/training ground/classrooms/mess etc. there :).

Minister Salar, until our clerks have confirmed that A2 has been returned to public ownership, in a manner specified by my recent Decree on the Distribution of Land, the satrap of Persepolis is unable to sell the aforementioned property. As there are no indications that the current owner has abandoned the property and there are on signs of his imminent demise in a state of intestacy I am unable to speculate on what the satrapy would consider a fair valuation if and when when it comes into our possession and we decide to return it to private ownership.

ooc: :lol: ah yes my political experiment gone wrong. Im afraid though that such experiments won't be occuring here.

ooc: patience is a virtue

ooc: Civ, this isn't dead is it?

Of course not, it just took me a while. It will be up by tomorrow, in fact, you can check your personal stats link since that has already been updated.

I haven't posted the session yet cause I am finishing some minor details, that's all.

Civleader

Top Bottom