Governments and Politics

Is it taken already?

no, Im saying your naming your person after the medici won't do anything to help you in the face of the glory of the current powers.

Will it make people negative towards me just by hearing the name? :p

ooc: No, but your use of the name aggravates my urge to kill which ever so gradually rises without regular political blood :p

OOC: But I like the Medicis :p

ooc: And I like killing troublesome political opponents for the lols, so we should get on rather well together, no :p

Heres a list of people I've killed over the course of the game. A lot of these were killed during my coup-de-grace when I cleaned the slate in a glorious counter coup to restore Filli Noctus to the Kingly throne.

Spoiler :
Christos
Tambien
Dot80
Red Spy (now absent)
Chgrogers
defoesrightboot (now absent)
SmugKitteh
JukarC (now absent)
PlyPlay665 (now absent)

Thats is an... Ehm... Impressive list :p

ooc: two crowned heads are the prize pieces of my collection :mwaha:.

I do note though that I only kill people when it is absolutely necessary, so PlyPlay got booted so I could gain power to begin with as Jehashuthra, Christos because he's a nuisance, SmugKitteh because he was secretly plotting with Christos against the triumvirate and everyone else because they had at least some connection to the instigation of the (naturally unsuccesful) coup back in the day (all six of them were slain at the same time as they'd recall :p).

So if you remove Christos from the mix there has been only four instances where the necessity to kill has arisen, and in one of those it was the stupidity of the conspirators that resulted in their mass "natural death" with all the others being single individual hits.

I do note though that I only kill people when it is absolutely necessary, so PlyPlay got booted so I could gain power to begin with as Jehashuthra,

I was the only one to say that you killed him to take power but no one beleived me at that time.

OOC:
Sir, I come with grave news. Someone tried to intercept any letters you would send this turn. It seems there was another assassin sent for this job. I learned he is from persepolis, probably 1A. I also noticed he is not from the Hashshashin group. He wore different uniform. The bodyguards never noticed the master assassin's presence. I have a lead on him, would you like me to follow him?
[/QUOTE]

Civleader said:
Sir, I followed the Assassin, and he lead me to the palace, where King Arsalan lives! I even saw him get close to the king. If I am not mistaken, the Assassin was either hired or works for the King.I quickly left the area witout anyone seeing me. There were many bodyguards protecting the king. Be careful sir, the king is unto us.

I will keep an eye out on this assassin.

Sir, I have seen the Assassin kill one of our bodyguards, hide the body, take the uniform and kill the supposed witness that accused you of starting the protests. I know where the body is and can recover it. What will you like me to do?

Farzam Chgrogers has died of natural causes in prison.

I had the evidence but I died before the trial was to start.

What the hell! I join right now too.

And the name shall be...

Jezohan Khal

Civleader said:
Farzam Chgrogers has died of natural causes in prison.

I had the evidence but I died before the trial was to start.

ooc: How come my assas... err... agents can never come up with that level of detail? Call themselves "masters"! I'm obviously paying them too much if they can be traced that easily and any rube can give them the slip.

ooc: How come my assas... err... agents can never come up with that level of detail? Call themselves "masters"! I'm obviously paying them too much if they can be traced that easily and any rube can give them the slip.

OOC: only reason I was looking at you at the time. If I had been looking at someone else most likely my spy would have missed it. The King always has eyes on him.

ooc: And I like killing troublesome political opponents for the lols, so we should get on rather well together, no :p

Heres a list of people I've killed over the course of the game. A lot of these were killed during my coup-de-grace when I cleaned the slate in a glorious counter coup to restore Filli Noctus to the Kingly throne.

Spoiler :
Christos
Tambien
Dot80
Red Spy (now absent)
Chgrogers
defoesrightboot (now absent)
SmugKitteh
JukarC (now absent)
PlyPlay665 (now absent)
OOC: Thanks for confirming my suspicions!

OOC: Woah, Woah, Woah

Men, this post officially beats down CotE as the most replied thread in the ciV Stories and T(eeerrr), Let's Plays!!!

Top Bottom