1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Governments: Civilization 3 Complete V1.22

Discussion in 'Civ3 Strategy Articles' started by Theov, May 26, 2008.

1. Lord AJ

Lord AJ The Quartermaster

Hey Lanzelot, I know this isn't the right place to ask this but what are Lord Emmsworth deals? I know it's the name of a player. I tried a search but didn't find anything related to a strategy for culture wins.

2. Lanzelot

Lanzelot Moderator Moderator

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=6041397

Unfortunately the screenshots are gone. But even in the writeup you should get the idea... The interesting stuff starts at post #11. In 1100BC he was already receiving more than 4000 gpt from the AI (on Chieftain...!)
    In 710BC his income is 20000 gpt, 630BC: 64000 gpt, ... and finally in 170BC he is making 590000 gpt. (In words: more than half a million gold per turn!!) :crazyeye:

3. Lord AJ

Lord AJ The Quartermaster

Whoa!!!
    It'll take me a while to digest those numbers. INGENIOUS is the best I can come up with to complement the technique. Although this has been banned (Rightly so) it still is a great trick. Thanks for pointing it out.

4. Arjav Jain

Arjav Jain The CIVVER

Even I didn't know it