Governor Promotion

SocialMechanic

Chieftain
I'm trying to make Air Defense give +5 combat strength to all melee and anti-cav units within 9 tiles of the governor.
This is the code I'm using but it is also not working
Code:
    <GovernorPromotionModifiers>
        <Delete GovernorPromotionType="GOVERNOR_PROMOTION_AIR_DEFENSE_INITIATIVE"/>
       <Row GovernorPromotionType="GOVERNOR_PROMOTION_AIR_DEFENSE_INITIATIVE" ModifierId="SM_AIR_DEFENSE_STRENGTH_BONUS"/>
    </GovernorPromotionModifiers>
    <Modifiers>
      <Row ModifierId="SM_AIR_DEFENSE_STRENGTH_BONUS" ModifierType="MODIFIER_UNIT_ADJUST_COMBAT_STRENGTH" SubjectRequirementSetId="SM_MELEE_BONUS_REQUIREMENTS"/>
    </Modifiers>
    <ModifierArguments>
        <Row ModifierId="SM_AIR_DEFENSE_STRENGTH_BONUS" Name="Amount" Value="5"/>
    </ModifierArguments>
    <RequirementSets>
        <Row RequirementSetId="SM_MELEE_BONUS_REQUIREMENTS" RequirementSetType="REQUIREMENTSET_TEST_ALL"/>
    </RequirementSets>
    <RequirementSetRequirements>
        <Row RequirementSetId="SM_MELEE_BONUS_REQUIREMENTS" RequirementId="SM_9_TILES_AWAY_REQUIREMENTSID"/>
        <Row RequirementSetId="SM_MELEE_BONUS_REQUIREMENTS" RequirementId="SM_MELEE_BONUS_REQUIREMENTID"/>
        <Row RequirementSetId="SM_MELEE_BONUS_REQUIREMENTS" RequirementId="SM_ANTICAV_BONUS_REQUIREMENTID"/>
    </RequirementSetRequirements>
    <Requirements>
        <Row RequirementId="SM_9_TILES_AWAY_REQUIREMENTSID" RequirementType="REQUIREMENT_PLOT_ADJACENT_TO_OWNER"/>
        <Row RequirementId="SM_MELEE_BONUS_REQUIREMENTID" RequirementType="REQUIREMENT_UNIT_PROMOTION_CLASS_MATCHES"/>
        <Row RequirementId="SM_ANTICAV_BONUS_REQUIREMENTID" RequirementType="REQUIREMENT_UNIT_PROMOTION_CLASS_MATCHES"/>
    </Requirements>
    <RequirementArguments>
        <Row RequirementId="SM_9_TILES_AWAY_REQUIREMENTSID" Name="MinDistance" Value="0"/>
        <Row RequirementId="SM_9_TILES_AWAY_REQUIREMENTSID" Name="MaxDistance" Value="9"/>
        <Row RequirementId="SM_MELEE_BONUS_REQUIREMENTID" Name="UnitPromotionClass" Value="PROMOTION_CLASS_MELEE"/>
      <Row RequirementId="SM_ANTICAV_BONUS_REQUIREMENTID" Name="UnitPromotionClass" Value="PROMOTION_CLASS_ANTI_CAVALRY"/>
    </RequirementArguments>
I was told this is impossible but I wanted to confirm.

Don't know if the effect you are after is impossible or not, but it is impossible for a unit to be both "PROMOTION_CLASS_MELEE" and "PROMOTION_CLASS_ANTI_CAVALRY". You're using "REQUIREMENTSET_TEST_ALL" which means all the conditions of all the requirements must be met.

Don't know if the effect you are after is impossible or not, but it is impossible for a unit to be both "PROMOTION_CLASS_MELEE" and "PROMOTION_CLASS_ANTI_CAVALRY". You're using "REQUIREMENTSET_TEST_ALL" which means all the conditions of all the requirements must be met.
Yeah, I fixed that and made it two separate set requirements but it still doesn't work >.<

Top Bottom