Leader: Felipe Calderon

Leader: Stephen Harper

Leader: The Castro Brothers

Leader: Subcommander Marcos

Leader: None (Syndicalist commitee)

Leader: George W. Bush

Leif

Prince
Very nice, although how will you display the dissent in Mexico about the contested election?

I would like to make 3 graphics requests.

I need a unit remake of the Grenadier with its animation. It is to be a plainclothes protester, tossing molotov cocktails instead of 'nades. i have some skins that might start us off.

a resource symbol to represent narcotics in general.

possibly some animations for some un-animated models

Leif

Prince

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
Let me know if you can use the available narcotics graphics, if not let me know what it should look like...

i havent yet seen any graphics, and if the ones earlier are "drug-specific" i don't really want to use them (for similar reasons i dont want "religion-specific" references to the opiate for the masses ;) )

woodelf, i've been watching your modeling skills blossom, and i think that we can figure out a way to make an icon that represents drugs in general.

Maybe a some kind of small building that could represent a drug processing center, with perhaps a variation of the farm graphic next to it?

or perhaps simply a 2d pane with an icon that will represent drug-cashcrop presence?

Fabrysse

Charming-snake learner
At the begining, I was looking for graphics for activists (as we discuss, to replace missionaries). I think that activists should be men AND women. So I looked for women worker graphics to transform them to activists : that doesn't exist !!! I hope somebody will make it. If not, i'll learn how to do when I finish with xml files.
I know that Woodelf knows how to create graphics for Civ. Can you please tell me which free software is the best (and not to difficult to use) ?
I have downloaded Blender and its tutorial, but it looks to be a little difficult for a little boy like me. If you think it's a good software, I'll try to learn how to use it...

woodelf

Bard
Retired Moderator
GarretSidzaka said:
woodelf, i've been watching your modeling skills blossom, and i think that we can figure out a way to make an icon that represents drugs in general.

Maybe a some kind of small building that could represent a drug processing center, with perhaps a variation of the farm graphic next to it?

or perhaps simply a 2d pane with an icon that will represent drug-cashcrop presence?

Oops, missed this post. Sorry Garret. I haven't modeled much lately, but I'll try to think of something you could use.

poncedeleon101

Chieftain
i was wondering if you guys need a title screen done, i do a lot of stuff on photoshop and could make one> (i also have alot of pictures that are kindof relevant to the mod).
i just dont know the specifics like size and all that stuff ill just make a jpeg and post it on this thread.

Top Bottom