Graphics card to run civ 5 for a smaller case.

yetubaba

Chieftain
Hey guys! Just joined. Well, technically I joined like a month ago under the name YetuBaba but I never recieved my activation email. So, despite NUMEROUS attempts to contact site administration, I decided to jsut make a new account.

Anyway, I just bought a 500 dollar new H 500-123 computer. I have 12 gig of ram, an i3 core (duel with hyper), 1 tb HD and a 300 watt PSU. The current Graphics card is on board with 1.6 GB or ram. As it stands, I can smoothly run CIV V on a standard-large map (i turn the number of city states down to 12) with settings set on medium. However, I want to be able to run this game on FULL settings with a huge map.

So what kind of card do I need to run civ v on optimum settings? Considering this game came out in 2009, I'm sure you don't need a fancy NASA computer to run it...

Again, I just bought this computer so, therefore; I would rather UPGRADE than spend money on a new one.

I KNOW there are graphics cards that will fit this case, its just the matter of finding one... Thanks ya. :)

I KNOW there are graphics cards that will fit this case, its just the matter of finding one... Thanks ya. :)
This sounds like you don't have a standard sized case?
Then you might have a problem with that requirement.

Otherwise a Radeon 7770 will most likely do, a GTX 750 will certainly.

its not a mega size 500 pound case like you see on these huge gaming rigs, but its not like one of those little acers either

Top Bottom