1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

GRAPHICS: Hirohito Animated Leaderhead

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Graphics Modpacks' started by ccm01, Jan 29, 2002.

1. ccm01

ccm01 Chieftain

Hirohito Animated Leaderhead v 1.0

Made By: ccm01

Description:
    This modification replaces Tokugawa with Hirohito as the leader of Japan. Only the PCX and FLC files have been changed. If you desire to use this modification, you will have to edit the civ3mod.bic yourself to change the Japanese leader's name to Hirohito. The facial expression changes are very subtle, but are accurate reflections of the leader's mood. I also opted to not make modifications to the images to represent the four different time periods in the game (this will come later if I become more motivated).

Installation:
    Please back up your files before using this. If you blow up your machine after installing this, don't blame me (as you were advised to back up your files). To use, simply extract and copy the contents of the archived folders into the corresponding folders in the Civilization III\Art directory (i.e. Hirohito\Advisors\TO_all.pcx to ...\Civilization III\Art\Advisors) and say "Yes" to overwrite the existing files.

You can get it here:

http://ccm01.sphosting.com

Hope you enjoy.

ccm01

2. ccm01

ccm01 Chieftain

You can also download it as an attachment here

Attached Files:

3. ross42002

ross42002 Chieftain

keeping to the WW2 theme, how about Franco for Spain?

4. Dragon Warrior

Dragon Warrior The Shamrocks Leperchaun

can we get a pic?