Great Artist / Culture Bomb Removal

Mattygerst

Prince
Hi all,

I've worked for the past 6 weeks on updating my mod and completing scenarios to go along with it.

I've added 48 new civs / leaders along the way, and constructed an entire scenario using the GEM map.

I'm currently play-testing before I release my update here and on the site.

One issue I'm having while testing is that a civilization will immediately use a Great Artist to 'culture bomb' and, therefore, completely skew the borders that I have set up for the scenario.

What I'd like to do now is to remove the culture bomb option for the great artist. Is this something that can be done? Thru XML? If so, what steps do I take? I perused the XML for the Great Artist unit and nothing stands out that would "turn off" the option of culture bomb. Would anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,

Matt

Check the XML again? Pretty obvious

Hah...you beat me to it:

I looked again and found this:
iGreatWorkCulture>800</iGreatWorkCulture>

I assume I can change this to, say, 0, and it won't break the game? Or should it be changed to 1?

Sometimes the answer is pretty obvious :D
There are 100+ samples of units which cannot use that function in the same file, as DH said, 0.

I know it seems obvious, I just wanted to make sure that the artist "culture bomb" button in-game wouldn't cause a crash if I set it to zero (rather than leaving a number such as 1)...that's all : )

Top Bottom