Great Artist Lightbulb

Kimril

Chieftain
Prehistoric era, great artist popped up fantastic!

I click 'choose desired tech to unlock' and it gives me a giant list, one that goes all the way upto computing and so on.

I highly doubt that even the smartest caveman can invent a computer so I presume this is a bug :p

Needless to say I didn't pick a high tech (I actually needed the culture boost)

Thought i'd let you guys know :p

There are two different buttons for "bulbing" which look the same but have different text pop up if you hover over them. One is a "bulb this tech right now" button which should only show you the tech you can actually get now. The other is a "sit around doing nothing until it is possible to bulb the selected tech, then do so" which ought to show you every tech that the unit can ever bulb.

There are two different buttons for "bulbing" which look the same but have different text pop up if you hover over them. One is a "bulb this tech right now" button which should only show you the tech you can actually get now. The other is a "sit around doing nothing until it is possible to bulb the selected tech, then do so" which ought to show you every tech that the unit can ever bulb.

Ahhh i see, my mistake then

I had a bug with these bulb : if a GP cant bulb a tech right now, the other bulb dont show :s
That happen often for me because iI ften let a tech the longer I can (Iron Working, Sedentary Lifestyle, Humanism...)

Top Bottom