Great bands that nobody's heard of!

On Yer Flour

Prince
Do you love some band that nobody's heard of? A local band, or some eccentric group you stumbled upon by accident? I'd like to hear about 'em! What are they called? What are they like? Why do you like them? Do they have a MySpace page or a Wikipedia article? Where might we procure some of their music?

the cavesingers. i thnk they are a local seattle band, they got a great sound the singers voice is the . .. .. .. .. sebadoh is an all-time favorite and could be considered one of the first great indie bands, along with sonic youth, the flaming lips and built to spill.

Kavinsky: found on myspace, retro-electro with nice-artwork around it on it's debut EP which is actually a concept record.
It's my current avatar

That's the one.

Ahem *clears throat*

Big and fat and bouncy
rectangle on the floor
you'll bounce and bounce till you can't take any more
you'll bounce forever
you'll try and look so mean
but you'll wish you'd never been on Satan's Trampoline!

Paul Revere and the Raiders.

Everyone talks about the Monkees, but the Monkees sucked. The Raiders were the real '60s band.

Blindspott, though nzers have heard of them. Look em up on limewire they are awesome and to be honest i don't think they will mind americans downloading them.

natalie portman's shaved head
his name is alive
(in america) os mutantes
DMoe Funk (DJ)
Mono In VCF
Mother Mother
Professor Murder

final war
skrewdriver
landser
oidoxie

this plus the "map of aryan property" in your avatar, plus that nazi-glorfying video link in your sig somehow leads me to the assumption that you are a nazi, al...

Top Bottom