Great bath not protecting tiles /giving faith?

iammaxhailme

Emperor
bath.jpg

Note the flooded wheat tile (5 Food 1 Prod) is along the same river as the great bath. It's flooded, hence the pillaged status. Shouldn't it be protected from flooding? Also shouldn't it have faith? The two tiles above it are also pillaged from the flood, but got faith.

Note the flooded wheat tile (5 Food 1 Prod) is along the same river as the great bath. It's flooded, hence the pillaged status. Shouldn't it be protected from flooding? Also shouldn't it have faith? The two tiles above it are also pillaged from the flood, but got faith.
Are you positive that the flooded tiles belong to the same river as the Great Bath? If you hover over the tiles are they the same?

The wheat tile didn't get Faith because only Floodplains get that. I imagine that tile is just regular Plains, though it does kind of look like a floodplain. 🤔

Are you positive that the flooded tiles belong to the same river as the Great Bath? If you hover over the tiles are they the same?

The wheat tile didn't get Faith because only Floodplains get that. I imagine that tile is just regular Plains.
If it was a regular plains it wouldn't have been pillaged by the flood though. And it's on the same river, I searched for its name that's why it's highlighted.

After another flood, the faith-less tiles got some. I think it's possible that the floods actually weren't on the river with the bath at all, and merely damaged adjacent tiles? Could it do that AND give them yields? Shrug. Sadly I don't have any saves

Top Bottom